My girlfriend is perfect, but…
4.1k 29 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My girlfriend is perfect, but... I don't love her.

My girlfriend Saya is perfect.

Let's start with her appearance, she is a girl with a beautiful face, with her well-defined features and correctly distributed all over her face. Her body is in shape, but it keeps the parts that should be soft and has no excess fat. Her hair is a bright black color, and her eyes are deep blue inherited from her foreign grandparents.

Her personality is not far behind, she is by nature kind to the people around her. A criminal could come into contact with her and end up a monk. Yeah, that's how kind and benevolent she is.

Finally, her intelligence, she is in the top 10 in the country in his second year of high school. She wants to prepare for a career in medicine at one of the best universities in the country.

And yet she's my girlfriend. Now you're wondering why I'm with her.

It was all a series of mistakes.

In the first year of high school I met her, it was obvious that any man who saw her could say she was beautiful, but it didn't draw my attention to me because of that. The reason I couldn't stop seeing her was because of her kindness, the first time I saw her she was helping an old woman with shopping bags. The next day I saw how he lectured some criminals for having smoked, in the end, they stopped smoking and apologized to Saya.

Every day I could see her she was doing a good deed. And because of that very personality people tended to gather around him.

I wanted to be like her.

I'm a lonely boy with no friends. My appearance is part of the average and I do not highlight in athletic or academic. I live alone because my parents went to live in another city but I wanted to study in the High School in this city. So they gave me the house and while they pay for basic services they also give me money for my day-to-day.

I thought living alone would change my life, but I just became sadder and lonely.

That's why when I could see her, inevitably like a moth in the light I approached her. At first, I didn't know how to talk to her so I just watched her.

After a few days, I discovered that her routine, was basically the same every day, at 10 a.m. she had lunch alone at school, as she always refused invitations and went to the roof.

So I set out to have lunch with her and get her to help me.

I just wanted tips to improve my life to be a little bit like her.

So I climbed up to the roof quickly, after a few minutes she arrived, approached me and greeted me.

Seeing her from afar and greeting her in person are very different things so I stuttered a little. After a little laugh from her, we started a conversation. Saya was the one who kept the whole conversation while I only gave short answers because of my shyness.

After that, we started a little friendship. I saw her every day at lunchtime and she advised me about my life. So I also got to know Saya a little more. She was a girl who came from a family with a small business abroad. Her parents were out of the country and sent money daily to Saya so she could buy her groceries and support herself every day. It was a common situation but we both approached it differently. For Saya, this was an opportunity to test herself as a self-sufficient teenager and for me, it was a way of being able to loaf more frequently. It was quite interesting to know the day-to-day of Saya and what was the "behind the perfect girl".

It didn't take many weeks for me to test Saya's advice. I started to see recipes on the internet and prepare healthier meals, all this unlike the ramen and fast foods I used to eat. I also decided to change my style of casual wear and change my hairstyle. Although I couldn't say I was exactly handsome, I felt like I could distinguish myself a little more from the average high school kid. Finally, I tried to get closer to my classmates, to the men I started talking with common interests, to the girls I could approach being kind and attentive, something different from how indifferent I used to be before. All this paid off when every day I enjoyed my school life. I was elated that I had changed and I wanted to thank Saya in some way for every one of her advice.

It should be noted that although Saya was very beautiful and kind I never had feelings for her. I just saw her as my benefactor and as someone, I had respect and affection for.

When I tried to ask Saya some way to return all the favors she had done to me, she just said that she had nothing to thank and that she did everything of her own free will.

After insisting for a while she finally told me she needed help, it was my time to support Saya. The favor she needed was for me to help her interact more with the opposite sex. Since apparently by that kind and unattainable vibe only women approached her and men tended to stay away, I was of course an exception, since I had clear intentions to ask her for help, I could not stay away. I accepted his request and the first thing she asked me to do was go on a “date.” I really didn't think it was a bad thing, although the term “date” is related to couples, perfectly a couple of friends of the opposite sex could go on a date without any special intention.

So I accepted and went out with her, it was fun days, after school we would go to the park or some ice cream shop, as we interacted we would get closer becoming best friends, or that's what I thought…

On a common day, while Saya and I ate on the roof, I could notice how Saya was quieter than usual. I thought it was a little strange, but I decided not to go into it too much.

While we were eating Saya suddenly got up, took out a letter, and handed it to me, at the same time she came out of the roof. The letter talked about how she got to know me and discovered more about the opposite gender, how she was happy to be my friend and hoped that we would be together forever, she ended her letter declaring her love for me and that she hoped I could give her an answer.

It was a love letter.

I didn't know what to think, the person I most admired, romantically was attracted to me, I couldn't refuse, not after everything he had done for me…

The next day we were both as usual on the roof, neither of us spoke, Saya cut the silence with a small phrase: "Do you want to be my boyfriend?", I regretted lying to the person I admired, " Yes....”

Saya's attitude changed, she became clingier, she wanted to be with me all the time, the dates increased, and the time to say good-bye at sleep was later and later.

It wasn't long before we had our first kiss all because of Saya's initiative. I didn't feel anything.…

I'm not gay, I'm interested in women, but I just couldn't see Saya that way, I don't know what worked wrong with me, but it was impossible.

We spent the whole freshman year like this until we Advanced grade.

It was the first day when we were sophomores, I thought my day would go by normally until I saw that girl. She was a brown-haired girl in a bob cut, she had a tender animal vibe that urged you to protect her.

I think that's what they call Love At First Sight. I couldn't stop seeing her, and for the first time, I longed to be with someone. Unfortunately, I couldn't, I couldn't break up with the girl who had helped me so much in the past.

So I will just be your friend. The first time we spoke he introduced himself as Chiho, it was a name that strangely fit her perfectly.

Chiho and I were in Class C, while Saya was part of Class A. I never coincided with Saya, so I could only see her at lunchtime on the rooftop.

So during classes, I could talk to Chiho a little. She told me about her being the youngest of 4 sisters, with middle-class parents and coincidentally she lived 15 minutes from my house.

When the day was over I would say goodbye to Saya and head home, and Chiho happened to take the same route as me so we could talk.

Every time I talked to Chiho, I felt like we had more things in common. Her family moved only a few months ago and had to change schools. At her previous school, she was shyer so she decided to change herself this school year.

She was like me.…

She also had the same tastes as me in music and coincidentally also played the same video games as me. I think I've read that this is often called a "soul mate", someone you're meant to be with forever, too bad it wasn't my case.

My life continued in a normal way until one day Saya see me with Chiho at the departure time. Saya approached me and took me by the arm, introducing herself to Chiho as my girlfriend. Chiho was surprised and for a small moment, I could notice a feeling of sadness. Until with her usual dazzling smile, she said goodbye to me, not without wishing me luck with Saya. It really hurt to hear those words.

Saya changed, and now she looked for me every day at lunchtime in my classroom, confirming our relationship with my classmates. My closest friends congratulated me when they found out, some were angry for hiding it but most of them were happy for me... including Chiho.

After going to the rooftop Saya kept talking to me, I easily got distracted and started eating my food, I wasn't listening too much to what Saya said because I was thinking about Chiho until I heard the last thing she said

“…. and I'd also like you not to hang out too much with that girl last time.”

I turned to see Saya's face and there was the same smiling girl as always, but her eyes seemed empty, I could not with the pressure and I could only answer.

“Yes…”

My days seemed to have become more boring again, I talk with my friends but I did not feel happy, all I wanted was to talk to Chiho, I had fallen in love with her at first sight, and after having known her more closely my feelings continued to increase. But now I had to stay away from her because of Saya's request. It was sad.…

For a while I kept my life in repetition, I come to school, greet my friends, I go to the roof and eat with Saya, Saya would sometimes kiss me, go down from the roof, take my classes, go out and go with Saya to a date. And so every day, it was suffocating…

One day it happened that Saya got sick and skipped school, everyone was worried about her and they asked me to go see her finishing school. Although I would have done it even if they had not told me, since Saya had sent me approximately 30 messages apologizing for not going to school and asking me to go see her at the end of class.

But strangely, instead of feeling sad, I felt relaxed and without pressure. So at lunchtime, I decided to talk to Chiho. At first, she was confused that I was talking to her out of nowhere, and she told me that she thought I hated her because I had stopped talking to her, I couldn't tell her it was Saya's fault.

I spent my day talking to Chiho and at the departure time we went home together, I can not stop falling in love with her…

After Chiho said goodbye to go home, I took some fruits from my house and went straight to Saya's house. When I arrived at Saya's house I was not impressed by the size of this one, as I had come before. After touching the intercom I noticed how the door removed the safety which allowed me to enter.

Upon entering the strangely decorated house he felt lifeless. I walked to Saya's room, there I found her resting. She looked like a beautiful painting.

I went a little closer to her and left her some fruit, along with the homework that her companions had entrusted me with. I was about to retire to let her rest, but something was holding my hand, there I could notice that Saya had risen and was holding me.

After I looked at her, Saya came up and hugged me. ”I missed you so much...“ she said tenderly, to which I could only respond ”Me too". Saya seemed calm until suddenly I noticed the strength in the hand that was holding me increasing.

"I think I told you to stay away from her”

Saya told me that in a more serious voice than usual. Suddenly I was lying on the bed. Saya had pushed me.

After I was in bed Saya climbed on top of me and started kissing passionately.

I never liked Saya's kisses, every time she kissed me I felt like I was running out of air, and although I told Saya she only replied that she did it because she liked it very much.

After finishing kissing me, Saya stared at me. But in his gaze, I could see nothing but my reflection.

Saya slowly began to undress and when she finished I could see her naked for the first time.

She had white skin with a healthy color. Her breasts were round and of good size with small pink nipples. Her vagina was without any hair which further accentuated her neat and perfect body.

But I didn't understand why she would get naked, “Saya, What are you doing?" I spoke softly to Saya, while she only replied," Making you mine."

Saya undressed me, while inserting my penis into her vagina, she began to raise and lower her ass. While a red spot marked the bed.

That afternoon was the day we lost our virginity.

Was this a rape? or why didn't I Resist was it consensual?

I do not know, the only thing I am aware of is that I did not like it, in the middle of the act I imagined Chiho's face, his glowing smile, his brown hair that was often disheveled, his brown eyes that I like so much. Are you happy right now Chiho? because I just can't stop thinking about you...

The next day everything proceeded normally, Saya was with me and we ate on the roof, the only different thing is that she used to close the door and we started having sex. It was rough and not romantic sex, it seemed as if Saya wanted to mark my whole body with her scent, she used to bite my neck, which would probably leave a mark. While all this was happening, I was looking elsewhere.

Saya, you are perfect, popular, kind, beautiful and loved by everyone, why can't I be happy with you? will I live my whole life with you?.

My girlfriend is perfect but ... I'll never love her.


Here's a little text I wrote in my spare time.

I hope you enjoyed it. By the way, the MC has no name, I felt that for the story was not necessary.

I hope not to bother you.

Sorry if there are errors in " He " and " She"

 

58