Chapter 24— Academy
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 24— Academy>

L, Leon?! Isn't that the demon of chaos Leon!!

Leon was a famous person in the whole globe, even in other countries. After all, the reason the novice town was still standing, was because of his presence. Everyone was afraid of him, and his nuclear-like strength. No one even attempted to be his enemies, let alone get close to him.

What is he doing here!? Lou Ken shifted his gaze over the youth in front of him, and soon, his gaze landed upon the person who's wearing an irritated expression, man, he could see the "what a hassle" looked on his face.

Didn't he know who that figure was!? Lou Ken wanted to grab the youth, and tell him to fix his manners, however, Leon waved his hands foward and soon came close to the youth.

"You still breathing, brat?"

Cayle frowned his brows forward and sneered; "Don't you have eyes?"

What a rude fellow! Even though they've only met each other recently, the attitude of the person in front of him never failed to amuse him… As I thought, I chose the right person.

Leon took the empty chair in the side and placed it next to Cayle's seat before resting his buttocks.

When he studied the physique of the youth, he noticed that the changes were rather frightening, last time when they last saw each other, he's skinny as f*ck, but now, his body became quite average. No, it might be better to call that, he looked much manlier now than the last time he saw him.

Just what the hell happened to him on floor 2. From what he can remember, Leon's younger sister said, that the youth did become macular after its fight with the goblins, however, the one his younger sister described wasn't like this...

The only thing that changed on Cayle from Leon's younger sister's description was his body, not his aura. There was a description that said that he really did look much matured from what Leon's younger sister described, however when he took a careful look at the atmosphere floating around Cayle, it looked quite sinister and majestic as if he was facing a demon that he fought in a war.

Of course, the demon he was describing, was only at the level of the lowest demon. Such a thing still wasn't a threat. For Leon, beating it was like child play, so the current strength of Cayle was still lacking to be his disciple.

Last time, he took him to the dungeon, and almost lost him. So, this time, he decided to change things, so he could prevent him from dying.

Little did he know, that things would only get complicated in the future because of his own decision….

Leon was about to speak out something when someone coughed into his side. It was Lou Ken who has been studying the situation for a while now.

"Mister Leon, what did you came here for…" Although he's holding his fear, and anxiety inside, some of it still leaked out. After all, if one mentions the name "Leon, the demon of chaos", even a King would order execution, for that person. So, even though he has a high reputation around the continent, in front of Leon, he's just an ant who doesn't know its place.

"Can't you see I'm talking to my disciple?"

Disciple? Who? Even in the whole continent, no one has ever seen him brought a disciple, even the Kings of other countries wants their sons, and daughters to be a disciple under him. Some even tried a tactic of selling their daughters to him, just to be his disciple. And yet, the youth who had been talking rudely was his one and only disciple…

You must be kidding me!! Lou Ken wanted to scream out his thoughts but gave up before he could even rant it out. If I angered him even a single bit, my family legacy would be wiped out. The reason none has really picked a fight with Leon, was the event of Crusia Family, one of the most important novel pictures. An existence that's been exterminated in the world. There was a rumor that they picked a fight with Leon, and angered him, resulting in their whole family being exterminated from history. Although none could prove if Leon was the person who did exterminate them, since the two have a bad relationship, they thought he was the one responsible for it.

Anyway, I should never anger him… Bitting his tongue till it bleeds out blood inside his locked mouth, Lou Ken carried a smiling expression before speaking out.

"However, currently we're interrogating him since he suddenly came out from floor 2 which deemed impossible to pass through because we thought that maybe, he found a way to get past through that wall which impossible to beat unless one used some special means…"

Leon shifted his gaze to the Cayle's direction, before staring at his eyes.

"Now that I think about it, how did you got out of the floor 2?"

"Hah!? What do you mean by that? Of course, by massacring them…"

Massacre? Thought so… W, w, w-wait! Massacre! A single floor contains hundreds of monsters, and yet you've managed to massacre them!! If it was that easy to do, then everyone would have passed that floor years ago. Also, the Orc's has finally achieved mentality same as human, so fighting one, was like fighting a huge body builder human, with inhumane strength…

Leon shifted his gaze over Lou Ken, before speaking in a low voice,

"He said, he massacred them…"

"Oh…." Lou Ken couldn't spout out any words and was rendered speechless. Since the mentor itself said it, he was forced to believe although it sounded nonsense…

Now to get to the main topic, Leon licked his lip, before the atmosphere around him changed…

"Cayle, are you interested in entering the Academy?" His motionless lip, turned into a huge smile, as the burning desire was set ablaze inside his heart.

There's no way he'll reject this… Definitely….

2