Chapter 25— Mentor, Apprentice
8 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 25— Mentor, Apprentice>

"Not interested." Cayle hung his head low in irritation. Well, if it was him when he first arrived in this world, he might have immediately accepted the deal, however, now that he had finally gained a few battle experiences, he no longer desires to go to the academy.

Well, the main reason he had no desire on entering the academy was also that's because he hated school. Even in his previous life, the reason he dropped out from school was that he hated interacting with other humans beings, and most of all, his looks were so ugly that not even a single person tried to approach him. Just the memory of it brings him to tears…

Before he knew it, Cayle was already wiping away the moisture at the end of his eyes.

"Are you sure you really didn't plan on joining the Academy..?" Leon stared at him with wet eyes.

"No with certainly.."

Accck… Leon hung his head to the side and started muttering something to himself. As if he was chanting a revival chant, his pair dark eyes became gloomy all of the sudden, and he hugged both his knees with his buttocks rested to the ground...

Are they really mentor and apprentice!? Lou Ken studied the two idiots with him. He couldn't believe that such a side of the cruel, and ruthless Leon was like this. Even in the public nor private, none has ever seen this legend act this way. All his impression towards him crumbled like a tattered building. So he wasn't like the rumors, huh? At this, he heaved a sigh of relief, realizing that his life wasn't in danger…

If he wasn't the same as the rumors said, then I could breathe at ease… Lou Ken thought he was doomed earlier because he was close to flaming the fire on Leon, but since he seemed to be sane in reality, maybe, just maybe… He would be able to get out of this place safe and sound?

Leon took off his upper clothes and decided to change his tactics.

Just what the hell is he thinking? Cayle and Lou Ken stared at him dumbfounded.

Leon brought his feet forward, before appearing in front of Cayle. And then, with his strong hand, he pulled the clothes near Cayle's throat, before putting his lip near his ears.

"We would be able to enjoy ourselves in the Academy if you join me~" His mesmerizing voice rang out the whole room. It was so enticing and beautiful. And at their current position, Leon's abs were fully exposed, shining glittering. Cayle was a straight man himself, but he couldn't help but to gaped a little, in envious.

His skin was smooth in white, from a closer look, it resembled smooth milk flown over the ground. Along with his handsome face, his nose was perfect in harmony, and his eyes were breaming an enticing charm. As if he was staring into the deep sea, there was a cold sweet glint on Leon's dark eyes, that resembled a God who descended the world of mortals.

"Are you somehow in heat?" Cayle narrowed his eyes, as he glared his bladders at him with disgust.

Leon took a few several retreating steps before his butt fell to the ground. He was utterly defeated by a single word. Although he wanted to get up from the ground, his whole body lost its strength, as if it was seeping out, faster than a vampire could dry an average human.

How could it be… When he fought a horde of high-ranking demons, he wasn't even shaken a single bit, nor get irritated, and yet, this fragile man in front of him, sent him to his buttocks, fallen like a fragile woman over the ground…

Lou Ken wiped away the moistening figure at the end of his eyes, before arriving next to Cayle. And then, he whispered some really silent words.

Leon was so much in despair, that even he couldn't hear what they're talking about..

Cayle nodded his head, as a grin sat on top of his face.

"You sure that's possible? You haven't even asked the person itself.."

Ask? There's no need to… It's quite obvious what's that person would answer... Lou Ken nodded his head, as he pushed Cayle forward in the direction of Leon. His eyes were burning with greed. It was as if he was scheming something.

Cayle lowered his gaze, and stared at Leon with complicated eyes…

Is he really a strong person? From his looks alone, he looks… Kindaaaa… Average?

When it comes to built, he wasn't that muscular nor too skinny, rather, it was kinda average. So, when thinking where such a power would come from, Cayle could only glare at him dumbfounded.

"Can you get up?" Before long, Cayle offered his hand over the sulking Leon, with his eyes filled with a half-assed put-up smile.

Leon took his hand and get up, it seemed like he immediately noticed the situation, but he had no idea what the deal they made… Daamn.. I should have kept my ears out. Leon bit his lips in frustration, till blood seeped out.

But, I wonder what kind of deal they really made? Although he wanted to ask Lou Ken even if it means threatening him, he decided to leave it for later since Cayle was in front of him.

Shifting his gaze upon the whistling Lou Ken with his eyes looking the other way, Leon averted his gaze and soon directed it towards the youth in front of him.

"So, have you've finally decided to join the Academy..?"

Cayle shortly nodded his head.

"But in one condition.."

Leon swallowed his dry saliva and focused on Cayle's pausing lip.

***

Aaahh~ this is harmony!

The sun was breaming in its scorching color. The Academy's air was different unlike the ones in the floor's Cayle had encountered. Currently, he was inside a dorm assigned by Leon and was staring out the window, while gazing outside.

There were tons of heads in view, down his field of view. His room was on the third floor, so everything was in sight. Even a nest of a bird mother could be seen from afar. It was feeding its children with worms it caught, before flying away again to find more meals.

Although he truly hated the atmosphere around the Academy since it badly resembled the one he knew called college in his previous life, the place was unbelievably easy to cope with, since the common sense about the two worlds was so Godly different.

It's not like he hated the Academy itself, but only the atmosphere it carried around… I mean, why the hell it had to be the same! Cayle felt like shouting curses towards the clear blue sky but came to halt since he didn't want to be marked as someone not sane.

After all, today was his first day at the Academy. Of course, since his puller was someone who achieved great deeds, perhaps, everyone would be scared of him, and probably, not a single soul might approach him, either it's a professor or a classmate.

Last time before he left with Leon in the interrogation room, Lou Ken told him many things. Of course, it was when Leon wasn't at their sight. Last time, Lou Ken told him the rumors about Leon. And, even Cayle who wasn't a person easy to be surprised, almost has his jaws dropped the ground. According to the rumors, Leon once participated in the war between Gods, Demons, Mythical Creatures, and Humans. It was said, that he had killed two Gods, and almost eradicated the Demon's race. Of course, the same story goes with the Mythical Creatures too. Although there was no proof to it, the rumors said that the ones who had seen it with their own eyes lost their other's.

Even though they're just watching, all of the sudden, their left eyes all burst into crimson red, and before they knew it, they already lost their eyes.

If staring at him alone could make one lost their eyes, just how powerful is he when fighting head-on. Since he'd never seen Leon fought before, he nearly didn't believe the rumors about him going around. If Lou Ken didn't tell him about it, well, he wouldn't have known.

At least, it was better to be ignorant than knowing anything….

After shifting his gaze upon the clock hanging in the sidewall, Cayle confronted the closet on the side next to the bed, before opening it up. Tons of gray uniform was hanged inside, along with the dark pants he guessed to be pair of the uniform…

What a lame taste… Gray and black? Just who in their right mind would choose something like that. In his previous world, for a public school, what they usually wear is white upper clothes paired with dark pants, which danced in harmony. While in this world, they wear gray and black that for, for him… seemed doesn't fit altogether.

Cayle narrowed his eyes in pity, as he continued to stare at the supposedly his uniform, hanging inside the closet...

2