Chapter 26—‌ Fated Meeting
7 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 26—‌ Fated Meeting>

The scorching sun was getting hotter and hotter, as time passed by.

It was shining in the middle of the day, illuminating everything by its figure.

There was a huge pavilion made out of dark woods in the garden near the Academy. In the center, there was a beautiful dark dining table, with chairs lined up, in a fixed order.

"Has the order finally arrived?" A lady sitting at the end of the dark dining table open her mouth to speak.. Her hair was dark in darkness, she was wearing a dark gothic dress that suited her tiny body. She was seating in a lady-like figure, swaying her hair over and over using her pinky finger.

"Not yet, missy.' On her side, an old man with his hair dyed in white, standing at his feet, quite well mannered. He spoke with a truly trained voice as if he's been living like a butler in his whole life. He was the lady's butler.

"I see…" The lady frowned her brows a little, before shifting her gaze in the long roadway, leading the way to the Academy, "Then who the hell is that?" The lady pointed her finger at a man wearing white upper clothes, and dark jeans. She had never seen someone wear clothes like that, who attend Academy. After all, the rules of wearing those clothes were absolute, and yet, someone really did try to.

"Most likely, the transfer student, missy." Indeed, when the old man directed his gaze where his lady was pointing, there was a man wearing white upper clothes and dark jeans in the middle of the road. Even he felt strange, in the end, he couldn't help but frown his brows too.

Is he some kind of exhibition? Why is he showing off so much? Normally, student councils and professors should be rushing forward to catch him, and yet, not a single soul was even trying to approach the youth.

Does he have high backers at his back? If so, that could explain it why… The old man glared at the youth in all jealousy. He was born in a commoner family, so in his whole life, he had never attended an Academy before. That's why even just a glimpse, he was kind of happy that the one he's serving for was attending the Academy. After all, he gets to experience what kind of life it had. Although he expected a lot, his expectation soon crumbled after seeing the arrogant figures of the students from the Academy. Every single one of them was arrogant, but none of them has tried to do the same the youth was currently doing. Even those with high-status families were scared of the Academy. After all, the Academy was established by none other than the great demon of chaos, Leon. Even him, who's been working as a servant in his whole life, was aware of that figure of peace.

Although there were tons of bad rumors about Leon, the demon of chaos. He had never believed any of that. After all, he was one of the living witnesses of the demon of chaos, Leon. Before he became the lady's servant, he himself joined part in the war of all the races as the human's representative. Even though he wasn't as helpful as Leon in the war, he fought alongside him. He could proudly say, Leon was truly a monster. Even though he was barely breathing, he still wields his fist. With his blood splattered over the floor, his soul never wavered and he continued to stand up. His cold eyes resembled a ruthless king, that even he couldn't make eye contact with Leon in the war, that in the end, he and his other parties' human's representative became an extra, sulking in the side.

Actually, he could still vividly remember everything like it was yesterday. The way Leon brought his fist forward and dug a hole to huge demons larger than the cathedral in their town. His precise cold, and clean movement. His demonic strength. And lastly, his great figure resembled a God who descended the mortal worlds.

Not only did he shuddered in excitement from recalling such a figure, but he also trembled in fear and anxiety realizing the distance between the two of them…

A smile suddenly crept out from his lips, and soon, he forgot about the youth and continued to daydream in the middle of the daylight.

The lady showed deeply interest in the youth for some reason, then proceed to leave her seat, before approaching the youth.

"Heyyy! Newbie!"

Cayle was in deep trouble since earlier. Since he couldn't decide whether he should wear the lame uniform or not, he made a call to Leon and asked him to deliver white upper clothes, so he could feel at ease.

However, after actually wearing it and heading down the stairs, all of the sudden, he felt ashamed. Wasn't I the only one wearing this? Won't he actually get everyone's attention this way? But since he didn't encounter anyone along the way while walking on the fixed road, he even felt quite embarrassed…

As he was pondering in his head whether he should head back and change clothes, a soothing calm voice suddenly resounded out of nowhere. Cayle shifted his gaze over where the voice resounded, and soon, a young girl wearing gothic dark clothes was heading his way.

A lost child? Cayle narrowed his gaze forward, before clicking his mouth. Out of all, he hated children more than everything. After all, they were loud, fast to cry, and irritating. And since a child got lost in the Academy, and he's the first one to spot it, he got to take responsibilities… Haaah… Is the God of misfortune loved me that much? He has only gotten out of the dungeon a few days ago, and after he left the dungeon he even got interrogated. And now, a new danger has already approached him, not even letting him breathe at ease even for a single night…

2