Chapter 27— Fight With Joy
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 27— Fight With Joy>

"Hey, little kiddo, where's your guardian's? Are you lost..?" Cayle opened his palm and stretched it forward to the little kid. He wanted to end everything early, so he was in a kind of hurry to grab the kid, and bring it nearby a station where he could hand her over.

"I, I'm not a kiddo, y, youu ignorant bastard!! Don't you know who I am!!"

"Yes, yes. You're an old hag missy who got lost in a place she ain't supposed to step to. Come on, grab my hand already, I'll lead you to the place where we could find yer guardian."

Damn, dealing with a child who got lost is the worst. It was his freaking first day of school, and he couldn't even get the peace that he wanted.

Actually, Cayle had thoughts of abandoning the kid, however, since she resembled his younger sister so much, he pitied her a bit, and couldn't move his legs away.

Hell, the past is really the worst. Now, Cayle had finally understood the antagonist from an anime he used to watch, whose a sneaky pink gay b*stard. The antagonist he used to loved lost to the other gay donut head pretty boy whose chest fully exposed, due to his own past. Just like him, he was also in the dilemma right now.

Even though he didn't desire to help, since she resembled so much his past life younger sister, he couldn't help but hesitate for a few seconds, before helping her out.

Really, he was a really kind b*stard. If it was others, I wonder what they would have done? Well, if it was really others, they might have ignored the yapping child, and do their own business. That's how life works after all.

Since the child has no desire on grabbing his hand, Cayle forced himself in, before his palm stretched out to grasp the child's fragile smooth white hand. Before Cayle could even land his hand on her skin, his palm was suddenly sent flying. He couldn't even react nor see it.

"I see… So, since you have a high-ranking status, you were resorting to violence instead of being neutral. It seemed yer tired of living…"

Who is he? Cayle studied the old man in front of him. His hair was dyed in white, and he was wearing butler-like clothes just like from an anime he used to watch. Is he a cosplayer or something? Since the old man has a perfect curve jaw, that just meant that he was really handsome, that only chose to suit himself an old man's face.

There were no wrinkles over his face, and his skin was smooth in white.

And, of all that, how did he manage to avoid my six senses. Out of all, he was kind of interested in how the old man before his eyes deflected his hand. He had fought tons of Orc's, but none of them carried the same speed as the one in front of him right now.

Well, thinking about it is kind of a hassle, so I'll just take my time and go. Cayle turned his back towards them, before waving his hand lazily, "Since you seemed to be the kiddo's father, I'll be going now. Please don't leave your daughter alone, or else she'll get lost again."

The lady narrowed her brows forward. He's been shaming her since the beginning. First, he speaks rudely to her, and now, he was even treating her like a child.

As the man's irritating face shadowed inside her heart, she whispered to her butler some words out, before the butler had his eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you sure about that, missy. Ain't that quite a bad thing to do..? He hasn't done anything to us."

"It's fine, he brought this by himself anyway."

"Well then…"

What are they talking about? Since Cayle was too far away from them, he couldn't hear what they were talking about. What's more, they were even whispering to each other.

Before Cayle could get an answer, the butler dashed forward, and immediately, the distance between the two of them narrowed.

Swissshh!

His speed was so fast, that Cayle couldn't even see it. The butler's fist soon descended in the youth's face, before retracting it back. Blood flew out from Cayle's nose, as he stared at the clear blue sky dumbfounded.

Did I do something to anger them? He couldn't remember where did he go wrong.

"I, I think you're misunderstanding something…" In order to clear the misunderstanding, Cayle opens his motionless mouth to speak. However, it only brought further misunderstanding.

H, how did he managed to get up on his feet….. Even though the old man was holding back, his punch alone could dig a hole in a tiger's skin. From all his battle, none has managed to stand up in their feet after being hit by such a punch, and yet, the youth in front of him seemed to be looking at him with mockery, unscratched.

The old man shrugged a little before a smile shaped upon his face… Youngsters these days are really the best. It's been a long time since he had gone serious, so, to not let the youth underestimate him, he'll go all out and wouldn't hold his strength any longer.

Shrurururu…

The old's man mouth inhaled the air in his surroundings before steams of breathing came out of his mouth… His figure resembled a demon, who's about to start a rampage.

Even Cayle who wasn't even minding it earlier was forced to put on a defense. Since he didn't have his sword, he's completely defenseless…. Daaamn, I should have brought my sword with me. He guessed that something like this was gonna happen sooner or later, but he didn't think it'll be this early. If he knew this was gonna happen this early, he would have prepared beforehand. He should have been more cautious....

Give me a break…

2