Chapter 30— Lycan
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 30— Lycan>

Surely, I am in a safe place, aren't I?

There won't be monsters leaping out after I opened my eyes, right?

I mean, the mysterious person helped me out, so he got no reason to put me into a trouble…

Please let me be safe!!

Cayle slowly opened his eyes, his brows mesmerizing in beauty. And slowly, everything unfolded before his eyes.

I could see a land…. Yes, a land. A land which filled with crowds. There were citizens all over the land, gazing at him with some eyes looking at him with pity.

Where could he be? When Cayle scanned his surroundings, he almost ran out of breath. He was standing on top of a huge watchtower- totally hanging to its huge hour hand.

Immediately, he tightened the hold on one of the hour hand, he could feel the wind grazing a bit of his neck, as his spine grew colder.

What the hell is this!

Is this something you can call a safe place!!

Why didn't you just left me alone earlier, the old man's strike were much better to see than this!!

I'll definitely sever your head once we've meet each other! Cayle swore in all his heart, he'll definitely slay the b*stard watching over him.

Of all places, why did it have to teleport him to a place like this? There's a lot of other places he could have to. Like, those streets he could see from far far away.

Probably, the b*stard has some screw loose in his head… Cayle gritted his teeth, it collided with great difficulty, making a strange noise.

Now, the problem he had to escape was, how he would get out of the situation he was currently in.

***

In the middle of his lunch, inside his office, Leon's feet were leaning against his working table comfortably, while he munches the meal in front of him, into his very tummy.

Haaahhh, his life was truly bliss.

Since they already found Cayle a few days ago, there were no more problems troubling his mind…

Well, that was he thought. Until-

Bamm!!

Someone rushed inside without even knocking!

Gallantly walking inside, before arriving in front of his desk, a soldier wearing a military uniform had his figure saluted in front of Leon.

"Guild Master, there's a trouble occurring outside.." His voice resounded rather resolute and mighty. From a single glance alone, one could tell that he's trained for years.

"It might be just some useless things, don't mind it."

Yes, just some useless things.

Useless things that if he heard, he might jump out of fright, and commit a massacre inside the town. Good thing the soldier have already evacuated the citizens in the whole town, he told them that Leon might go into a rampage, and the citizens didn't even wasted time, and immediately fled the town.

How smart of them, leaving the town at a fast pace.

The soldier sipped some oxygen in, before he circulated it around his shoulder. Now he finally feels the calmness.

"Earlier, a fight broke out between a butler and a student…"

...So, it's just a fight. But why the soldier is telling him such a piece of useless information, while telling him it's an important one.

Leon couldn't understand the meaning behind the soldier's arrival.

"And, suddenly, the clouds turned black, the heaven trembled in terror. And then, from what the witnesses have seen, a black hole appeared the youth that was seen disappeared and completely sucked him inside."

Oh, is it because a weird thing has appeared…?

But, isn't black hole ability quite common now? In the whole continent, there were actually tons of sorcerers who can use black holes. It's not that they're that much threat, they were also actually at risk when using their powers. After all, they can't control it probably, and if they messed up with preparations, they can be sucked into it too.

Now that Leon thought of it, it was weird to see someone who got literally sucked inside the black hole at a fast pace. It just means that the one who used the magic was totally on the other worldly level.

If they were to fight, who would win though? Of course, Leon could proudly say, that it'll be him.

"Study who the sorcerer who've used it, and afterward interrogated him unto why did he do it. You can go now." After putting out his order, he narrowed his gaze upon the soldier. The soldier almost ran out of breath, as his mouth opened agape. What a strong aura it was, just his gaze alone could send him down to his knees.

However, he had no time to praise his aura. There was still one special thing left to be spoken out.

"Guild Master, please calm yourself down and don't get angry at what I'm about to say…"

Well, how he would get angry? Just who is he? He's the demon of chaos, Leon. Even in front of the God and Demons, he never shrank back, nor cower away.

Leon lends his ears to listen to the soldier's nonsense.

"The person who got sucked inside the black hole, and the person who's literally insane to fight a butler was…"

It seemed like Leon had guesses unto who was it. Unto who's b*stard was it. However, he didn't want to acknowledge it as truth.

"Cayle, your one and only disciple-"

As soon the soldier was about to finished his words, all of the sudden, a soundless footstep came running from the hallway outside his office, and soon, an assassin cloaked in literally darkness, ran up to him.

"Guild Master, a trouble has surfaced."

Another one came out bringing him troubles…

The assassin didn't waited for Leon to open his mouth to speak, and continued his/her babbling; "Floor 3 was acting weird, it seemed like someone entered inside the floor 3."

After the floor 2 was cleared, the Orc's has reverted back to normal. And now, the youths were finally able to clear the floor 2, however, no one has challenged the floor 3 so far. Just who's that insane b*stard to enter inside the dungeon floor, without even studying it further.

2