Chapter 32.2— Artifacts-03
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Chapter 32.2— Artifacts-03>

 

After wiping away the tears in his eyes, his heart calmed down a little, but the image of his younger was still deep engraved in his heart. He could vividly remember her face, with her cold eyes glaring her bladder at him….

 

I wonder how my younger sister ended up become like that… He couldn’t remember what he did wrong, nor whether he did something wrong. The only thing he could vividly remember is, how he used to pat her head, and show her deep affection.

 

In fact, Cayle himself admits that in being someone who has a sister complex, he would be one of them. He has great affection towards his younger sister after all. Out of all his family member, his younger sister was the kindest, and the sweetest of all of them he could vividly remember. Heck, there were even times, he lost a match in the video game he used to play, and then, his younger sister suddenly entered his room, just to comfort him and all. Like, she was literally watching all his move, and could clearly see what he’s doing all the time. 

 

Although it sounded creepy, Cayle never thought badly about it. How his younger sister would know everything he’s doing in the first place? Ain’t he the one who has a sister complex instead of his younger sister? If his younger sister had a brother complex, then they would be dating each other now. After all, they were only 2 years apart. And, Cayle didn’t really care about incest stuff. After all, he’s a man of equality. Heck, ain’t there a quote of the wise man that said, if there’s a hole, there’s a way? If there’s a trap that would fall for him, he would immediately accept it’s proposal and would probably dating it now, at least if it’s a femboy. 

 

Unfortunately, throughout his whole life, not a single woman had confessed to him yet. And since he was a coward himself, he also couldn’t confess to anyone. The hel… If only someone really did confessed to him…. The edge of Cayle’s eyes moisteneds a little bit. He wiped it away before focusing to the thing in front of him.

 

Nowww… How he would get the f*cking out of this place. Cayle looked around every corner, but whenever he sees what lies beyond the doors he’s been seeing, all he found was a mummies covered in band-aid. Actually, Cayle had no idea what those things are and could only observe it with careful gaze. After all, he hated reading books, and would only watch some dramas when his younger sister and him had some time together to go watch some movies outside. Of course, it was a forced one. He’s a man who hated watching dramas and tv cliches, so he didn’t care about those things even a single bit… Honestly, television cliches and movie dramas was quite interesting… Although the story itself was hilarious, but since the characters acting the story were all handsome and pretty, he was pretty much hyped into watching it. And also, loved cursing the handsome target heroines whenever their face came up… After all, a wise man also once said, how can you face your problem, if your problem is your face? Although it was a bit painful fact, it speaks out the truth….

 

The pooling water in the edge of Cayle’s eyes flowed out, and soon, a bitter expression appeared his face. He swore to gods and buddha that he’ll never forgive them… He mean, handsome peeps who were born with such a face…. And also f*cking talent.

 

Cayle continued to open the doors near him one after another, before arriving into a gold door. The ones he had encountered so far were bronze ones. However, this one had a gold color. From the looks of it, something important inside… Cayle didn’t dwell deep into his thoughts, and soon opened the golden door before walking inside….

 

Inside was… Like an interrogation courth he used to see in some drama movies about attorney thingy, and from the game he used to play, where he cursed a lot since he couldn’t find a single evident often times nor catch the enemy in the game, the “ace attorney”. The game itself was a great one, but he was too great for it and couldn’t finish the game itself. No, it’ll be much better to say, that it’s not his forte. 

 

Cayle walked inside for a little bit before taking a stroll around, the room really looked like a hella court. Just what the f*ck is the deal about this world… There were chairs lined up with fences restricting the judges’ seats. And in the center, there was that freakin wooden thingy, where he used to see in the game and movies, where the attorney started ranting and cussing with shrilling voice as if they were a mad man.

 

.... He was scanning the surrounding when he suddenly saw a beggar old man sleeping in the floor from the end of the chair seats. Weird, why is that person here… Cayle doubted the existence of the beggar old man for a second before recalling something trivial… Right, this place is a commonplace. After all, the guards didn’t minded whether he take a stroll around or escape. Perhaps this place is actually a public attraction? Cayle decided to abandon his doubting thoughts, and started walking into the direction of the beggar old man, with the old man’s clothes tattered like crazy.

 

He squatted for a little to reach out into the old man, before voicing out his thoughts.

 

“Hey, old man, this is not a place to sleep…”

 

The old man motionlessly tugged over the side without caring about him…

 

What a rude old man this was, he was helping him out, and this is the kind of treatment he gets to have… All of the sudden, he suddenly had the urge to punch the old man or launch a kick even once. 

1