The Legendary Hand of Stalin.
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whoo! I really am a damn good cook! Babushka will be proud!" I praised my damn ego after cooking a simple boiled meat, potato, carrots and some salt.

I know. I damn know. I can cook simple foods, not complicated ones. Though I wouldn't mind buying a cookbook to practice, why bother cooking so complicated when you could just boil it, a pinch of salt, some potatoes, cabbages and some meat that I stole when my friend was dead drunk. Don't worry, we're good friends, he stole my vodka because I took his bacons.

Speaking of friend. His name is Ivan. Ivan Petrenko, a half-russian. My slavic eccentricity came from him and I just can't get away with it. He's also a good co-worker and taught me a few tricks in the job which really helped me.

Life as a factory worker could be quite boring, sometimes fun too but when problem arises, shit will hit the fan.

"Another good night for my damned hobbies!" and here we go again.


I was about to reach the door knob of the toilet when I remembered.

(Blyat, I'm getting anxious, nervous and excited at the same time. If it really isn't just a dream then my hand was really guided by my comrades in vodka-land. Arrgh! Dammit! A soldier of of motherland and will march till death!)

"My comrades in heaven, please guide my hand and my fate. FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!" I opened the door and dashed.

⌈You have gained an achievement "The First Step to Unknown"!  Gained «Hand of Stalin» ability!⌋

⌈Title "Foreign Soul"obtained! Gained 〈Function: Skill acquisition increased to 75%〉, «Universal Language», «Eyes of Truth», «Soul Scrambler», «Logical Paradigm» Abilities gained!⌋

⌈Title "Hero of Motherland"obtained! Gained «Domain of the Motherland», «Heroic Warcry», «Inspire» Abilities gained!⌋

"..."

(...)

Yeah, it really is the famous isekai. No truck-kuns, no death, no gods apologizing, no summoning circles.

(My freaking toilet lets me access isekai at Midnight! What the hell is this?! Also, these strange notification panels... AY CYKA BLYAT!)

"The famous isekai cliché came to me, making me a soviet hero in another world. Grandpa Marx, Uncle Lenin, Uncle Trotsky, Uncle Stalin, Father Putin, thank you for guiding me albeit too much, too much I say!" I sighed in excitement.

I looked backwards to where I came from and there it was, the door back to my world. Also, surprisingly, there's a digital timer and buttons, pertaining I could adjust or set the time. But what for? I could be set for days too strangely.

I pushed the 5 button making it 5 minutes, and entered. The door became transparent and faded away! Also only showing 4:57 and down to counting. If my guess is right, the door should appear after the countdown making the portal/door to my world hidden and accessible after the time is up.

(Before I do anything else, I need to confirm that I could still go back to my world, if not, I would be damned.)

Strangely, after my excitement of experiencing the isekai cliché died down, I felt strangely calm.

"AY UROD BLYAT! I need to hide!" scampering off to the bushes nearby.

(I need to regulate and adjust my breathing to hide effectively. Good thing I learned from investing my hobbies.)

I slowly breathed in and out to try and regulate my breathing patterns and also in an effort to breathe silently while attentively watching the surroundings, keeping my guard up.

⌈You have gained an achievement "The Hunter"! «Hide», «Sneak», «Detect» Abilities gained!⌋

(Holy debil! All I did was to hide, regulate my breathing and keeping my guard up and I gained 3 skills?!)

If the cottage nearby is empty, then its perfect to be my base of operations in this world. I need to find a safe place, also, if considering the portal/door stays in the same place too.

(There's too much to think and I need to go back to sort out my thoughts. Assuming that the portal/door is temporary, I need to learn more about this world and create something like a beacon or anchor to get back here. Assuming its temporary. If not, then all is well.)

In the meantime, the door returned back to its original state. Seeing this, I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Alright, lets go home, sleep, focus to work and think about this later." with that, I stood up, opened the portal/door and entered.

 

I'm still alive LMAO. Sorry for not updating for so long. Here, another chapter for you guys. Hope you have a good day~!

0