Gopnik + Vodka = OP
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lame Title, I know. Sorry~!

Life as a factory worker can sometimes be hard, but this day was different. You see, when I was looking at the beer case intently, a game panel suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

Beer Case: Insert beer bottles by 2x3. Made of hard plastic. You might wish it was a case of vodka.

"...?"

My sleepiness because of boredom disappeared.

(Ay blin, am I hallucinating now because I slept like 3 am? Though I admit that a novel got me hooked and I persisted but cyka this case is different. Maybe I put too much sugar in my coffee earlier? No no no.)

I shook my head in denial and decided to hide in the corner and closed my eyes. Praying that no supervisors would come and see me slacking.


I came back home mulling over what strange things happened in me this day.

1st, that game panel that I ignored.

2nd, the supervisors asked me where the hell I was. I was supposed to look after the machine for any trouble and he didn't even saw me.

3rd, I seem to be more aware of people surrounding me.

4th, my feet makes less noise when I walk and I noticed the very difference.

Also, freaking Ivan attempted to steal my crackers right in front of me. He was scared sh*tless when I grabbed his shoulder when I looked at him menacingly.

"ゴゴゴゴゴ."

Never mind. I'm home, spending too much on these thoughts makes my time in hobbies more less.


It was midnight when I remembered.

(Ay blin! I didn't noticed the time! I forgot to piss!)

I dashed to the bathroom but was surprised.

"Oh f*cking cyka sideways. I forgot this."

The midnight isekai. Suppressing my physiological state, I gathered my thoughts yesterday.

"Alright, lets do this! In novels, the common cliche 'status'!"

Name: Alexis Regart Maxwell
Age: 23 Years Old Virgin
Race: Human
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral, None
Titles: Foreign Soul, Hero of the Motherland
Skills: Universal Language, Eyes of Truth, Soul Scrambler, Logical Paradigm, Domain of the Motherland, Heroic Warcry, Inspire, Hide, Sneak, Detect

"Hory SH***********TTT!"

It really looks like a game. But there's no levels and numerical stats which is strange in its own way but I'll look in to it later. First is to identify what these skills can do. I pressed a finger to Universal Language.

Universal Language

Allows the user to understand different language even to the user's host world. By accessing to this world's Will, Concepts, Laws and Fate, the user can do such things such as reading the future depending of the user's proficiency, skills and understanding.

"...oookaaay? Overpowered much, just for a language comprehension. Also, it says 'even to the user's host world' which means... I can speak and read russian?! Blin this is guuuud. NEXT!"

Eyes of Truth

Allows no falsehood in the eyes of the user. Directly see the truth behind illusions, falsities, abilities and all other aspects including other's status.

"This practically speaks of: No Infinite Tsukuyomi and I can peek into people's skills and status. Maybe more if I can be a bit more creative."

Soul Scrambler

Allows the user to fake the existence of its soul. Can even camouflage the user's status and can only be bypassed by Eyes of Truth, similar or higher discerning abilities.

"The wolf in sheep's clothing eh? This would be very helpful."

Logical Paradigm

Grants the user to create another self-consciousness and nigh-incredibly increasing the user's thought process.

"Anime thought moments LOL. Freaking overpowered in tight situations."

Domain of the Motherland

Bring the scenery of your Motherland and the weather of your choosing. With the power of imagination, you can create an alternate world. Enemies that steps into its borders will feel awe, fear and other negative emotions based on the current situation before the victim stepped into the borders. They are also constricted of their capabilities and drastically diminishes their will and strength. In reverse, friendly allies will feel inspired, increasing their overall capabilities and will be granted improved stamina, vitality and morale that could keep them move and fight. Depending on the user's comprehension, proficiency and understanding, the user could manifest people and things of their choosing.

"Cyka Blyat! The hell is this? Territory type skill? Reality Marble? This is too overpowered if mastered then!"

Among all other abilities that I have seen in novels and anime, this is the most war-oriented and overpowered skill that I know. Not only does it affects enemies negatively, it also helps allies very much.

Heroic Warcry

Shout and let the world witness your unwavering will. Grants the user absolute immortality, not affected by world's laws and concepts in a full minute. Clearing your mind with absolute certainty and empowers your body. Allies determined by the user will also benefit except for the immortality.

"...I don't know anymore. This hand of Stalin is too much I say..."

Inspire

Your positive deeds may inspire others to follow you and your path. The more your stories are heard, the more people may follow your views and vision.

Finally, a more normal skill. Those others really are too overpowered.

Hide

Depending on the user's discipline, proficiency, actions and environment, the user can hide in their sights, hearing, smell and perception.

Sneak

Slowly move while using the environment. Depending on the user's discipline, proficiency and actions, the user can move undetected.

Detect

Discerns the surroundings by sight, hearing, smell, perception and instincts.

"Cyka what? Assasin's Cr**d, Otherworld Gopnik DLC?"

I sigh in exasperation.


Hello! I am here once again! Sorry for not uploading for so long. I started this for fun so please understand. Still, though this is for fun, I also keep striving to keep you entertained as far as my skills in writing keeps me to. If I unknowingly made you smile then IS GUD enough for me. Please keep healthy and stay slav. Remember, if there's a vodka nearby, a gopniks are attracted like me. See ya~!

1