Base of Operations – Moskva
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm back comrades!

3 days passed since then, my daily life seemed unaffected but in reality, I'm very excited that I created a thread of 'What if you have an ability that could summon Mother Russia and the Red Tide?' kind of thing. But, to my surprise, my fellow slavs, cultured comrades, seemed to notice the thread and it became a hot topic.

Also, remember the nearby run-down cottage? I demolished it and left the garden patch free of towering weeds. Babushka told me to never left the farm unattended or some gopnik would steal our vegetables. I plan to plant various vegetables, especially potatoes.

I also bought some camping tools and a good tent for this, also built a primitive stove made of clay I found in the river nearby and stones too.

In any case, while I demolished the cottage, I got an achievement called "Home Wrecker" which also comes with "Dismantle" skill as a reward so it took me a few hours less of demolishing it. Surprisingly, the skill makes me instinctly know where and what I should do to make the process easier which helps me greatly. I was planning to literally smash it to smithereens and make the wood as fuel to the stove.

Also, while making simple traps for small critters and making the stove, I got "Trap Construction", "Crafting" and "Construction". A really great help to make this base functional. The very first thing I made using Crafting was a hammock made from vines interweaved and once I tried it, the feeling of fulfillment came over my mind. The Construction for the stove and Trap Construction for some tripwires attached to some empty cans that could make noise when triggered.

The 4th night, the base or camp, is finally finished. Thus, with a bottle of vodka, fried potato peels as snacks and a simple guitar, I enjoyed the night while strumming the guitar.

"Soyuz nerushimy

Respublik svobodhny

Splotila naveky

Velikaia Rus!"

Treat this as a joke, no malice intended.

⌈Ability, «Musician» gained!⌋

⌈Achievement "Otherworldly Bard" gained! «Blessing of the World Tree», «Spirit's Beloved», «Spirit Sense», «Nature's Aura» gained!⌋

Being immersed in strumming the guitar, I ignored the notifications.

It's nice to get a break like this once in a while. I'm the type that is called workaholic, as long as my body could do, then work. I seldom raise my hand for absences so this tranquil night is very very appreciated.

Thinking about it, I devoted my life at most nothing aside to help my family. The only selfish things I did are just my hobbies and of course stealing from Ivan. Such good fellow.

I look at the starry sky while strumming the guitar. Amazed at the sight, the stars are like countless jewels shining, quietly glows.

I think at this time, my life changed. In this new world, what wonders await me? What encounters would I meet? Will I have my purpose rekindled? My family talked about me being so filial, that I don't leave enough for myself. But what can I do? I don't have ambitions, dreams or whatnot.

Maybe, I hope, this world may bring change to my mundane life. Though Ivan is a good friend, I desire a company of good friends, not him alone. I want to be a part of something, I want my gray perspective be colored, I want to experience what life could offer. This is a little wish of mine.

 

Never would I expect my little wishes to come true slowly but surely.

Announcement
I'm still alive blin! SORZ for such a long update. The disease called procrastination is really hard to fight with. Now then, till the next time~! Stay safe and of course, STAY SLAV!
0