Danse macabre before the end.
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the themeskira island of the amazons there was a meeting led by Hippolyta  Queen of the amazons.

 

"We need to think about the fate of our planet."

" Is the top by the boy who hurt donne? It's better to leave him to the league."

" That too. Behind it, however, appeared I sense as well as some artifacts strange events in  the multiverse. This Zoom is just the rising sun over the zenith of the catastrophe."

 

 

"A queen plane is flying in our direction at high speed straight at us!" say guard that run into the hall.

"And? many of the planes  fly over the island?"

"Because this plane behaves strangely."

 

Everyone in the room was surprised. When they went out to the balcony to see it with their own eyes, they saw that the plane  was making strange chaotic movements. Sometimes  it flew right or left, up and down and diagonally.

 

"Does this plane have a malfunction?"

"No, rather the pilot is drunk more than Dionysus after the feast on Olympus."

 

The plane then began to fall  sharply down towards the island.

 

"Is about to crash!"

 

Then a red cover appeared next to the ship and the plane crashed into the palace all the way to the underground.

 

" it crashed near the vault. Stop them!"

 

 

Immediately after the crash, two people got out of the plane.

 

"I want it again!" The harley screamed.

" Never.....never..... never ever..... you won't get on any.......a plane with your ass!" Hunter came out  slightly pale.

"It was fun don't complain."

" FUN?! Where do you get this gadget that you turned off security from!"

“And this,  I took from the captain  cold it's a pity it got burnt."

"YOU SHOULD BE BURNT! My head, I hate roller coasters. You're going to kill me faster than that zombie."

"Okay, don't complain like my grandmother. Look we are near our goal."

"The plan was to sneak in quietly. And not to drive like an anteater into an anthill. And if it wasn't for the automatic system that didn't turn on the shield, we would be dead.

" Beautiful death and spectacular in the place of strong independent women a great place for my grave. Do you think I can ask for a place in the cemetery here?"

 

Hunter took the coin that was next to him. On one side she had an owl and on the other side she had an arch.

 

{ The bow will kill, the owl will not kill} Hunter tossed a coin to decide the queen's fate. And when he was about to catch her.

 

"Stand by the intruder!"

"It's time for a beat."  Queen grabbed a stick under the rubble." Get ready for a replay at Thermopylae!"

"The first was sparta. And the other they used a spear."

"And what do I have in my hand?"

"Broom."

" Indeed, but what a soft end. My college roommate killed her to be a cleaning mania for that."

"Never mind, occupy them."

"It's done boss. Give girls! Let's get it done like women."

 

Hunter entered the vault where he would not look there were golden treasures and artifacts.

 

"Okay, if I were chains, where would I be? Mess here a bigger mess than at ben's  in  the closet. I don't think anyone has heard of archiving with them. I have no choice. "

 

ZOOM focused sage  force to find the object they were looking for. With proper use, it gives the user psychometries.  When he touched the floor, he sensed the description of each object. He grabbed  the object he was interested in.

 

"I've got you. And you have me as I have me. "

 

When he didn't turn around. Because he knew who, or rather what was behind him.

 

„ Grrhhhhhh”

"Good Reaper, the final time wraith. It's time for my danse macabre."

 

Black flash  moved on him and hunter right after him. The battle with death began. Hunter  started with  quick straight punches.  A few hit and a few the opponent dodded.  At  that time, he wanted to catch him. But avoid his grip.

 

{ I can't get caught up in it. Last time, I have barely managed to recover. And now I will not have time to calmly regenerate. I have to catch him in these chains, but this time he is unlikely to stick around.}

 

"Zzzoooommmm  Mmmuuuusssttt Ddddiiieeee."

"Yes I know you want to kill me because I have access to other powers. But there are ways to save power in other ways.  Why did you cling to me so much?".

" WWWWaaalllll broookkkeeennn, TToootttallliiity sssooon rreleeaaassseed, MMMooothhheeerrr rrrrrreeetttuuurnnnsssss, DDDDDooooommmmm isssss coooommmminnng. Stop Hunter from getting worse."

"What? It's too early for... Changes in hypertime, It means that.... Oh no..."

"PPPPeeeerrrriiiissssshhhh!!!!"

 

Black Flash moved furiously. And the hunter hit the floor hard until it  was destroyed and they began to fall deeper down. At the time of falling they bounced off debris  which fell with them. They played cat and mouse in the air. When the hunter hit column  Black  flash  wanted to take advantage of it and threw himself at him  like a tiger on his prey. Hunter anticipated this  and used  still  force to slow him down enough to fix the chain around his neck and around  his waist. He dived down  bouncing off him and landed with a sharp bang at the bottom of the pit. He pulled the  chain and Black Flash hit the ground harder like a meteor where he was crushed by rocks.

 

"How it hurts every time. Whenever you have to choose between falling on your back or legs, choose your back. But at least it is already after the lady of death. "

 

" Then maybe now you will help me,what?!"

 

Hunter looked up and saw the queen tied up by Hippolyte  the queen of the Amazons.

 

"I'm about to go. Now that the problem has been solved, we can move on to more serious interests."

"First, win the battle boy. How do you sometimes say that? And yes, it's time for the second round."

 

Behind the hunter's back there was a bang. Black flash  freed itself from under the stones.

 

" How?! These chains were supposed to hold him." Queen said.

"True, the Plan would be good if you didn't miss an important detail. Only those with divine power can fully activate  their  power. For your special  avatar of death you need all their power. For now, you've only weakened it. I'll stress you soon."

 

"Okay, give. We'll take care of it the old way." Hunter took a combat position.

„ Aarghaaaaaaaaa!”

 

Black flash  moved forward. Hunter ran away from him and they began to  run aimlessly through the cave in which they found themselves. Hunter made a slalom around the columns and when he was not in his sight he shot the ground under his feet that he flew into the air. While he was in it, he hit the black  flash with a kick from the jump until he flew far back.

 

" I don't know anything?! And how did you do it?!"

"He may have the highest speed, but he still has some rules. For example, one thing is that in the air it cannot accelerate  or dodge so much."

"So  hi……"

 

Behind him finished black  flash  resumed the attack so from the point of view of the speedster everything practically stood still. He began to flee again.  

 

{ I have to come up with something. Soon the power will return to him fully and I will end up as a mummy. Thought,thought, Thought! I have  sage  force I should have been smarter. Strength  force  help me  inflict some damage. However, I can't predict his movements. As if I was fighting a human machine with the instincts and reflexes of the beast, which itself does not know what to do at a given moment only to get me. How do I destroy death? }

 

While thinking, the black  flash  grabbed his hand and began to suck the life out of it.

 

"You bastard!"

 

Hunter hit him with his free hand, but he accepted it and grabbed it tighter.

 

"Yyyyoooouuuurrrr tttttiiiimmmmmeeeee hhhhhaaaasssss ccccoooommmmeeee!"

„arghhh….. arhh…”

 

Hunter wanted to break away, but to no avail.

 

{ The bastard pisses me off. Other powers slow down the process. I'm about to run out of time. Time... The only thing that can overcome death itself is... time.}

 

"Okay bastard, maybe we can make a little trip."

 

Hunter concentrated all his strength and both began to shine until both of them disappeared.

 

"Where the hell have they gone!"

 

 

Hunter and Black flash  appeared in a place similar to hypertime,but at the same time unique in their own. They were rejected far from each other.

 

"So this is the last force: forever force. In fact, it resembles that place, but it seems that here you can get real control over time and understand it.... Aaaa!"

 

Hunter rolled to the side from black  flash.

 

"I don't even have time for delight."

" Aaaaabbbbboooommmmiiiiinnnnaaaattttiiiiooooonnnn. MMMMkkkkeeeee iiiitttt wwwwwoooorrrrrssssseeeee, death!"

"You know I like when you talk about more interesting details." { The first bet was successful. Now the second. Apparently, one guy managed to do with another version of him using this trick. However, whatever caused the previous changes in the multiversum made it impossible with the speed  force itself. Now only this can be done with the help of  forever force.}  

"Good time for the race. With the full power of the forever force and other forces, I am the most powerful, the smartest and  fastest man in the multiversum. But the latter I have to check with the current champion.  So catch me freak!"

 

 

Zoom started to run ahead and the  black  flash  followed him the difference was that  BF could not catch up with him as usual. Hunter began to slowly surpass Black  flash. They both ran through time until they reached the great white space. When they were in it,  black  flash  slowly fell apart.

 

" Welcome to the end of time. Where everything becomes nothing. Nature, life, reality and death!"

„RRRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh!!!”

 

Black flash  broke into pieces.

 

"The end. Has it disappeared  forever or temporarily? And what's beyond the end of time?"

 

Hunter was tempted to see what was next. Will some god create everything from scratch? The big bang will start the process again? These questions occupied his thoughts.

 

{ Nope. Whatever happens in the universe can change the present end. Mother is coming. If so, that's the worst-case scenario. This strange wave. Soon, totality will be released to one of the earths. So  I have to hurry.}

 

Zoom started  to go back to where he came from. After a while as he ran and was close to returning, he saw a light that threw him somewhere in the desert. At the same time, he made a sharp landing.

 

"What is..."

 

Before he knew it, he had collars around his neck. He wanted to tear it off with his hands as his hands grabbed the shackles with chains made of energy.

 

"Photon shackles and damping collar. Well, you prepared well, family."

 

In front of the hunter came his family.

 

"It's the end of zoom you lost the day before your supposed end."

" what? I wasn't there that much? And that flash of light. You used something to direct me to this place of ambush. Clever, you even foresee the moment I was going to show up, well done."

"And what are you laughing at.  Even if you break free, there are more than a hundred heroes here. And your buddies won't help you."

" Well they are not my buddies I think I've already said it right? Did you think they would arrive equally in these few weeks? It was more of a plus or minus."

"There is an army of heroes fully armed to the teeth. You took the rest by surprise, but you won't succeed now."

"So let's find out."

 

A red portal appeared behind the hunter and 2 people began to come out of it.

 

"And what the hell!" Ben said.

" Oh brother is my cavalry. And the end of this world as well as the universe."

1