Reshuffling the battlefield.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heroes and villains stood opposite each other. The tension and smoke made it hard to breathe if  anyone who  became there were normal people.

 

"Okay, more heroes in the coffin!" the supergirl shouted.

"I thought you would entertain us more. Well, it's hard."

 

The girls on the hunter team were both bored and ready to fight.

 

"All of you take care of the rest. I'll take care of zoom."

"Jay, you're not serious!" Lady shouted.

"That's right, even Angela with the boost did not give him enough damage, and he was  exhausted. You can't do it alone."

"I have a plan. But you have to harness the others."

"Honey, you probably don't want to use..."

"We have no choice but to fight for more than just our world. If we lose, it will destroy the entire multiverse."

 

"And here you are right. But you're right, zoom got a little hit." Raven replied.  

 

Onyx raven cast a dark glow and all the wounds and fatigue of zoom disappeared.

 

"Thanks."

"The sooner we will finish it, the sooner I will see the final. Which is the best."

"Now your chances have been halved."

 

"Forgive you for dragging you into these family matters."

"Well, in a sense, Aku  is also like a member of the family. It's a hunter's kid."

[I'm brainiac now. And don't call me that. How long have I been waiting for this day. If the hunter hadn't told me, I would have killed you with the greatest pleasure.]

"And what have we done to you?" Lightbreak asked.

[What did you do? What  did you do?! I have to remind you how many copies of music, games and videos  with viruses you uploaded to my server. Or how  Angela once uploaded me such a virus, because of which I had to tire for a whole  week.]

"And that's why you walked so slowly a few  years ago. Why didn't you tell me?"

[I had to sort it out myself. And it was embarrassing. I could break into the Pentagon in  2.3  seconds, and I couldn't deal with a virus? And the worst and you are the lady. Is after the hunter disappeared, you took me apart and wanted to delete me.]

"You are threatening, unpredictable, and also..."

[I was your son's greatest work. The son you rejected. And my presence reminded you of that. As you said then, yes. If I had looked at the hunter better then, maybe he would have been the greatest of you all,  or I would have helped him gain power, it wouldn't have happened. ]

„…”

[Never mind. The past shapes us now. And your future is only in dark colors.]

"Haha. You have cool robot Zoom.." Supergirl  laughed.

"So, let's get started."

 

Brainiac started firing from his drones. Doctor  fate  created a shield that  blocked them. A black fog appeared behind the shield,  through which a supergirl  flew  and wanted to hit  fate with her fist.

 

The blow was blocked by Wonder woman shield. Batman threw  a batarang  at her, and she caught him in his free hand.

 

"Did you seriously think it would work?"

"No, I'm checking it out."

 

A green gas fired from the batarang.  And the veins of  supergirl  began to glow green.

 

"Kryptonite! How do you know about him?!"

"I didn't know. I had theories that it would work for him. But I had to test it. It's good that it's not him."

"And why such a thing?"

"In case a bad crypto appears."  

„Ugh! ”

 

Supergirl began to curl up in pain.

 

"Brainiac  do something."

[I've already done. Finite analysis. I'm about to give her a remedy that will eliminate the effects. ]

"You'd better leave it like that. It's less  of a hindrance now."

[You know, your smile at her suffering rather testifies to something else.]

"Really?"

"Focus and  heal her because  she's about to start grumpy as usual."

"Hurry up, don't talk to you  fucking moron! "

[Okay, okay].

 

Brainiac approached  but  blocked  by a middle kick from Lady Flash with his hand.

 

[So that's how you want to have fun?]

"I know this robot,  Ivo. You can copy the powers of others, but  only one  person at a time."

[I said had improved it. I can have several at once. At least until I upgrade the core, I can have 3 at a time for now. For example, speed and other zoom powers,  supergirl power  in addition to my intellect. So, how do you want to die? ]

 

On the side, the superman's fist struck him in the face, and he flew to the side from the counter he  was holding.

 

"Forgive me for thinking  he'll let you go."

[I'm a robot, you pile meat. He doesn't feel pain.]

"And by the way, you don't have a normal brain, so you can't use  sage  force. Maybe it will be different with others, but for the future each force is a separate power."

[I know, don't lecture me.]

 

Lady kicked the hunter's hand at super speed,  trying to break out. It did not bring a good effect.

 

[You're digging something poorly.]

"Not just kicking for the wrong target."

 

Lighspeed kicked  his elbow from the momentum that was holding her mom. He bent down and let go of the counter. The one from ran a safe distance.

 

[You bastards have had this body for a few days. ]

 

Lightbreak ran  towards  the hunter, but the shadow of the stone grew to form a black gate. He could not brake and was about to fall into it. When the golden  ankh appeared in front of him. And he blocked his  way.

 

"What is it?!"

"It's the gateway to the nightmare zone. Once you get there, even  I'll have trouble getting you out."

"I'm already flying to take care of this sorceress of nightmares."

 

His hand was grabbed by a white, skinny hand.

 

"Eh?"

"Are you  mine..."

"I ‘sorry, but you confused me with someone."

"So you want to push me!"

 

From the portal appeared a bony head with black hair.

 

"Who is it! ?"
"Meet  Carrie. That's what I call it." Raven replied.  

"It doesn't matter. I‘m busy."

 

He punched her in the face and she returned to the portal, which  had closed.

 

"It's time to go back to Gotha."

 

He turned to the side and saw the Carrie standing in front of  him.

"Why are you so brutal?"

 

She grabbed him by the neck and began to choke.

 

"No  ... can’t... brea…the".

"I combined the spirit of a betrayed wife with a ghost. A  carrie  was created as my special killer for special occasions."

"You treacherous  dog. What does she have that I don't have?"

"Skin?"

 

Wonder woman  cut her in half with a sword from head to bottom,, and she vanished into thin air.

 

"You're fine..."

 

On the side, she felt a stabbing in the stomach.

 

"Are you  the leech who took it from me?"

 

Carrie with a kitchen knife stuck in the  wonder  man stood behind her back.

 

„ COUGH…  how?”

"When the carrie  marks the targets, she will chase them until the end of time."

"It's your pet, so you just have to beat her master."

"And do you have any chance? I beat  your counterpart. He was capable, but not as powerful as I was."  

"Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to try."

 

In the air, fate  and  raven prepared their spells.

 

On the ground, Zoom caught the  supergirl  and began to vibrate with it. By doing so, he removed kryptonite molecules  from her body.

 

"Ouch. I hate that feeling.  Where is this black guy?! I'm going to put those  rank whips in his mouth and watch him come out of his ass!"

"Calm down. Take care of superman and batman,  I'll take care of my father. Then I will help  brainiac. Then you will help raven."

"And why don't you help  raven first? Male friendship above all. ?"

"I can't fly."

"Can't you levitate with telekinesis or something?"

"But even I have my own standards of operation. It feels strange then. It's like I'm  walking around in high heels and when something keeps ringing in head."

"And how do you know how?"

"I read my mind. Sometimes it also takes over feelings and memories."

"Sure, for sure." She said with an annoying tone.

"It doesn't matter what you think.  Go ahead."

 

He said when he slapped her on the butt. With his strength, she flew straight at the superman and collided with him and pushed him to the ground.

 

{I'll get him for it later.}

 

The super girl began to strike from above, and the superman set his guard before her blows. Each impact caused a powerful shock.

 

"So you have what you wanted. Dad"

"You really know that's what I wanted."

"Who knows. I advise you to use your ace up your sleeve."

"With pleasure. I'll stop you."

"No. You can't do it."

"So it's time for Flash's last bet."

 

From his pocket, he pulled out a reduced device. After pressing the button, she returned to  her normal state and  hooked on his chest. It resembled an X-shaped metal rim.

 

"Tachyon enhancer,  not a bad idea. The question is whether it  is enough."

"So let's check. And this is not a tachyon enhancer. Let's say my old enemy gave me the answer to you."

„what?”

 

The device began to glow and zoom, began to feel strange vibrations and energies from it. His whole thing stiffened by reflex with  this strange new  power that his father possessed.

0