Past and Fault.
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hunter stood in front of his father. His whole body was stiff.  As a result of this strange power that Flash has just possessed.   The feelings that accompanied him were  strange and at the same time familiar.

 

"Now I understand. Ha ha ha ha. As you can see, Crazy ideas  are with us family. I  understand Ben, Angela  but you. You want to use the Negative Speed Force. "

"This is not just a negative speed force. The daughter of revers  flash decided to help us. With negative  speed force data, we were able to create negative equivalents of other forces."  

"If I remember correctly, these forces are like a cancer for the originals. They feed on them, weakening  and destroying them. It's so crazy, more than Angela idea."

"The price is worth it."

"I had to wait a long time before I could use all the powers at once. In the worst case, you die. At best, Lose power forever. If you try to get it back, you will burn."

"I have to stop you."

"I know."

 

The ZOOM costume finally appeared, helmet.

 

"Show what you can do. Flash"

"This will be our the first and last real fight. "

 

They began to run ahead. When they were finally close, they began an exchange of blows. Zoom delivered  the first, more accurate blow to  the face. Flash  began to bleed from his mouth. Flash gave him but more strongly blow. Zoom wanted to predict his movements or  read  his mind, but it became slower and less effective with each passing moment. The blows became weaker and he is slower.

 

{Uses the negative effect of forces to the maximum. Revers  was more frugal so as not to overwork. He, on the contrary. Quite ironic.}

 

Zoom kicked the front with a Kick to bounce off the flash and gain distance.

 

"Okay, that's good. Today you all surprise me."

"Really? I thought you saw everything?"

"Even I don't know everything. This is the universe. It surprises us mainly in the wrong way. Even if he sometimes gives nice crumbs, it's nothing compared to the pain of everything we have known."

" And if you make it that only the anti-matter  universe remain will be better? "

"Yes, our multiverse  is too full. How many planets  in every reality are there no life? Life is a possibility. Possibility is a threat.  The threat can turn into death. The dark  multiverse  is a mistake of creation. But the universe of antimatter out of 50 million worlds only 2 million have life. Less life, less threat."

"You used to want to save everyone."

" And how did it end? My dear friends, they all died. I was left alone in the void."

"I wish I knew what to say. But I don't know. In this case, I wish I was my father."

"Yes, Grandpa Morgan was the only one who was always there for me when I needed a family the most. It was he who inspired me to  rise above the limitations of others, destiny and most importantly myself."

"That's his style."

"You know, I've always wondered. Did you want to get faster than anyone because you wanted to be the best, or because you couldn't inspire people like Grandpa?"

"So you noticed it too. I've always known. Even though I was faster than my father, and I was constantly told, I knew I couldn't save hearts like him. Maybe if I had this  superpower: The gift of giving  hope, the world would be better. And especially our family."

" It's such a pity. Each of us has taken a different path. And now those roads collided."

"It's a shame."

 

 

 

Flash flashed back to the days when the hunter was little and playing with his siblings. To  collude with his father. The children were playing in the garden, and he was looking at them from the window of his office. His father entered the office.

 

"Oh hello father."

"Jay, you have to explain it to me."

"What is it, father?"

"My old friend gave it to me."

 

Morgan threw a briefcase of documents on his desk.

 

"These are the results of hunter's research."

"Yes, it won't have the power, I know."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"So, what's the matter?"

"You know, with age comes knowledge. I've been to the hospital and on tests so many times that I can read a few results. And I can also associate facts."

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Okay, let me be clear, since  you want to pretend to be stupid. You took away the power of the hunter, didn't you?"

"Where did this idea come from?"

" Because the readings indicate that when he was still in the womb, he had power. But miraculously, when he was born, he did not have it. And at the same time, during the fight against reverse flash a week before his birthday,  you suddenly gained a nice boost. "

"I had no choice."

" Always there is some! We warned you not to try to fight him alone!"

" And what was I supposed to do! He then became faster than me, I had to stop him."

"My god, you're still stuck in that loop. I also had nemesis. However, I did not beat him alone. And you stupidly insisted on stopping him alone."

" It was through me that he discovered the negative speed force. It's my responsibility."

"You also had responsibility as a father. What about the hunter now?"

"Without power, he will be better off. He will have us."

"You have always ignored the opinions of others and believe that only you are right. How sure you don’t stop listen and watch on hunter in same way? The world is watching and judging you, this pressure can be dangerous."

"If the villains will try to hurt or use him  because of us ...."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

„?”

"When the world is looking at you, you can break down. Especially if you are alone. That is why we have created academies for young heroes. Not only to train their skills, but to accustom them to the pressure that weighs on us every time we put on a costume. "

"He will not be alone."

"Somehow I don't believe it."

 

Morgan turned and walked to the door.

 

"The rest of the data is withheld. Just in case."

" I know I messed up. I just wanted to borrow power for a short while from Alice. I was not aware that by  accident I would permanently take it away from the hunter."

" Many things someone borrows and does not give back. But the question is whether what you have taken away from the hunter is power or a brighter future. Because that's what  speed  force is for us. Not only a source of strength, but also a light that connects us and illuminates our path. That is why we run without fear of ourselves. Because we feel that when we run, someone is running with us. You never understood that. That's why you could never have connected more spiritually  to  the speed  force  and focused on learning scientifically and physical effects."

"It will set him on a better path."

"I hope so."

 

 

After meeting about the hunter and his friends,  jay  talked to his father again in the office. When they were alone and closed the door, his father punch him down. He could have avoided it. However, he did not.

 

"I deserved it."

"You will direct him to a better future, you said. Well, you have this  path. But what  will illuminate   it will not be the light of the sun, but the fire of destruction!"

"It didn't go as I expected."

" Did you assume? Jay being a parent is not a gamble and assumptions. It's tried, you spend time with him, you learn from your mistakes. You teach him so that he doesn't commit them himself."

" And that's probably where the problem is. I've always been a hero. No, I wanted to be a hero. That's why I've never had problems like a hunter since I was a kid, and I couldn't  put myself in his shoes and advise him."

" And you never tried at all. Because I'm old, and I'm even screwed by his films and hobbies."

"Just don't tell me you started watching it with him."  

" Asian action movies no, I have pain in my back from  memories of a samuroid who stuck a sword in my  back. But comedies have interesting. I remember when a hunter wanted to explain the  influence of cultures  for 2 hours. It was as if I heard your mother when she wanted to explain to me about the importance of makeup for a woman. And now this guy is on the verge of ruining everything we've built. "

" It will not ruin. I'll stop him."

"Sure, yes because that's what you could do better. To be a hero to superhuman. But  you couldn't inspire everyone who wasn't. You know, once I lost power for 3 months. And now I'm glad it happened to me. I wish you had that, and the Alice forgot about it. That feeling when someone expects you, and you can't fulfill it can be depressing."

"We didn't push him and tell him not to take people's opinions so deeply to himself."

"He's not stupid. However, it is hard to take the word of someone who after saying this immediately moves elsewhere than to keep a promise to stay with him made to him. I asked him to find his own way beyond criticizing others. Their own self that will throw them out of the chair. Maybe that turned into sending them into coffins."

"No one will die. And I will do what is necessary."

 

Currently.

 

"Hunter I have a question, when you helped us, did you find out?"

"About what?"

"About your powers."

"That you took them from me, yes. However, I wasn't angry with you as I should have. For this, you can thank this guy  I met in Africa for the hint. This goal that he gave me. It directed my attention to something bigger. To become someone bigger, more important. That's why I don’t feel  hatred for you, mom, Ben, sister."

"So for you, we're just another pawn in the game that needs to be broken?"

"More or less."

"If I knew it would be like that..."

"You don't have to explain yourself. You had to stop the revers. You have done what is necessary. I do it too. That's why you don't have to feel guilty of what I do."

"This time I will do what I want to do. Not what I have to do. "

"Yes, it's a good attitude."

 

They looked at each other for a moment. And they began to walk at a normal pace ahead. They stopped about a meter apart. Both of them stood in a position like the fighters in the ring who were to start a duel or sparring. Both took a deep breath and began to attack at the same time.

 

Currently.

 

"Hunter I have a question when you helped us, did you find out?"

"About what?"

"About your powers."

"That you took them from me, yes. However, I wasn't angry with you as I should have. For this, you can thank this guy  I met in Africa for hint. This goal that he gave me. It directed my attention to something bigger. To become someone bigger, more important. That's why I don’t feel  hatred for you, mom, ben, sister."

"So for you, we're just another pawn in the game that needs to be broken?"

"More or less."

"If I knew it would be like that..."

"You don't have to explain yourself. You had to stop the revers. You have done what is necessary. I do it too. That's why you don't have to feel guilty of what I do."

"This time I will do what I want to do. Not what I have to do. "

"Yes, it's a good attitude."

 

They looked at each other for a moment. And they began to walk at a normal pace a head. They stopped about a  1 meter apart. Both of them stood in a position like the fighters in the ring who were to start a duel or sparring. Both took a deep breath and began to attack at the same time.

0