The fall of the lightning, the rise of the raven.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a while, Zoom and Flash  looked at each other. And they began to walk at a normal pace ahead. They stopped about a  2 meter apart. Both of them stood in a position like the fighters in  the ring, who were to start a duel or sparring. Both took a deep breath and began to attack at the same time.

 

Both of them punched each other in the face at the same time. After that, Flash pulled out his left chin. But Zoom made a dodge. He leaned back and at the same time performed a  Middle  kick. The tibia hit the body. Flash grabbed his leg after the impact and pulled him to himself. He was preparing his fist for  the blow, but the  zoom stopped him with a  still  force. This  half a second was enough for the zoom to fall to the ground and  undercut the opponent from below. Flash  fell as it was about to rise, Zoom attacked from above. Flash rolled over on its side and where the zoom was supposed to hit,  the fist crashed into the ground.

 

{This is heavier than I thought. When I use some  force, its negative source sucks me up. It's like I'm  fighting a punctured fuel tank. And when I use more, the more I lose.  After a short exchange of blows, he feels more tired than after  exchanging blows  with the black Flash. And he was  much stronger and more dangerous than him.}

 

"What is a hunter? You're exhausted already."

"And who says it. Maybe you're charging with me, so I'm the only one who loses energy. But your body is about to get off."

"I didn't plan to drag it out anyway."

 

 

A thunderstorm with red lightning was thundering overhead.

 

"You're kidding me. You want to perform your spectacular attack yourself. I know you can't do it alone. If you could, you'd do it a long time ago."

"I learned in your absence. And when it comes to combat capabilities, the negative aspects far outweigh  yours."

"I agree here. So, I have to beat you  after him, you're going to fire it up."

 

Zoom began to run towards Flash. Flash made a ramp under his feet and at the edge bounced off it, flying into the air. When he fell, a circus appeared around him.

 

"Circus. I hate clowns."

"It's not good boy. How can we not love something so colorful?"

 

A clown with a red balloon in his hand said it.

" Seriously Pennyswose. You don't have ideas,, so you knock from Stephen King."  

"I'm Penny wise."

"It doesn't matter. But it actually sounds better."

 

Zoom ran up to him.  When the blow hit him, he vanished into thin air and was surrounded by a dark fog.

 

"What is so serious, you were afraid of me as a child."

 "I thought it was a children's movie if he had a clown. I was 6 years old. And you have to admit, king knows his stuff. And I'm not afraid of you anymore."

"I know."

 

When he finished speaking. The flash hit him in the face and flew into the rock, and the illusion turned off. The stone surrounded his arms and legs, and he could not move.

 

"It's a mineral that you won't vibrate. It's the end of the... Argh! My head! How do you endure it. "

"You'll get used to it after about a tenth time."

 

"There won't be another time."

 

The storm has gathered on the strength.

"When I do it myself, it takes a while."

Lightning began to center around the flash,, and he was preparing his best attack: The Thunderbolt of Zeus. Charged with the essence of all negative forces, this will be his last and most powerful attack in his life. As he prepared to shoot, he  looked. But  behind the helmet, he saw his son's face. Suddenly, he was flooded with memories with his son that were still good.

 

"Dad, see I caught  wild cat. Can i keep it?"

"This is a little tiger, put it down after it before his mother comes back for it."

"Or I'll raise him, I'll give him the power and instead of running, I'll ride on super tiger."

"If you succeed, I tells the Amazon to ask Hephaestus for a sword for you."

 

Maybe that tiger would have stopped the AKU  if I had let him take it.

 

"Parents, let me introduce you to the best companion: AKU."

[I'm not a product for sale.]

"I have a good introduction."

[For the presentation you need a good outfit and yours is a T-shirt soiled with oil.]

"It's not oil is ketchup."

[What am I adding to fast-food!]

"Brother, congratulations, you have created someone who can grumble more than a sister."

" Hey. And he has an algorithm to help me find the perfect guy?"

[Go to the city center in Greenland and throw a coin into the crowd with a sign, I'm looking for a husband because I'm hopeless. Everyone will be suitable for whom you hit. Oh, since it's been so cold there lately that  no one will pay attention to your complaining.]

"How am I about to dismantle this can."

"He is the data. It can even live on the Internet."

[Full of and idiocy on a global scale. I prefer the box.]

"Well, hunter, you did a good job. Just watch him because I want to avoid having a day of judgment."

"he's not from the Bible, what does he have to do with it?"

"Haven't you seen the terminator?"

"No,  it's an old movie I don't watch it after "it". But I know what it's only about without deeper content. "

"It can't be like that. We're watching the whole trilogy already."

"And they weren't supposed to do a newer version?"

"Only the original is the best."
"AKU that's your first task."

[Go borrow something yourself. And don't waste me on stupidity! ]

 

In the end, we didn't see these films.

 

"How is child, dad?"

" Boy healthy. The children are already waiting with him."

"Hey, give me a hold him."

"No I."

"You're too small for that."

 

Jay moved to bed and took his son from his wife.

 

"What a name you have for him."  Morgan asked.

"We have a few ideas,, but we don't know which one is good. We hoped that if we saw him, we would be inspired."

"Let's call it Tom!"

" Not Arthur. Like a beautiful prince."

"He's supposed  to running not ride a horse."

" In my opinion, Justine.  Sounds a bit like justice."

“  I beg you not that.  On his place I go back in time and stop you at the first opportunity."

" Maybe hunter. Because something tells me that if he clings to something, he will never let go and will chase it to the end. He has the same spark in his eye as that hunter we met some time ago.

"Hunter Zolomon sounds somehow in place."

"Ready to live, hunter?"

 

A little hunter grabbed his grandfather by the beard.

 

"Well, he's already caught someone, just don't make me a trophy."

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

If I knew everything. No, I wouldn't have changed anything if I knew. All  I can do is finish it and live with the consequences.

 

"Forgive me."

 

Flash fired a  Red lightning bolt that flew towards the immobilized hunter.

 

" Too late for that. For you, for me, and for the world."

 

The lightning that was flying towards the hunter suddenly began to retreat when it was a few centimeters away from him. Hunter freed himself and, accelerating, ran up and hit his father. But the lightning kept coming back in slow motion as the  flash  delayed in the opposite direction. Zoom caught him in the process and pinned him to the ground. The lightning returned to normal speed  and flew over their heads.

 

"What have you done?!"

"This is the last force.  Forever force. Speed  force  gives us the opportunity to travel and slightly manipulate time. However, this force is something completely different.  Absolute control over the time stream of your own and other objects. Access to any timeline, even the erased one. In  hypertime  you can only see such a line, but with its help, you can influence it and change the time as you want Without unnecessary side effects. You thought I sped up with  a speed  force, you're wrong. Using  forever  force,  I accelerated my time stream and I reached a speed greater than the speed  force itself.  Because you know if  the speed  force  pushes time forward, the time itself is faster than it because it is in front."

"You really became a god."

"If that's the case, you want to call an all-powerful being  with whom no one compares."

 

Zoom lifted the flash by the throat above the ground.

 

"I’m really a great, cool god."

 

 

An explosion could be heard from behind.

 

"It's also a lot of fun there. Let's take care of you first."

 

Flash felt a strange energy and all his power disappeared.

 

"What did you do?"

"I sped up your time, and you lost power faster. And now you have tickets in the first place at the end of everything."

 

Zoom ran with the flash to the place where the battle of the others was taking place.

 

"And how to help you?"

 

"I'm coping!"

 

She shouted super girl who  was panting heavily and was injured standing in front of  Batman  and Superman. Batman had a broken leg. And superman couldn't move his right hand.

 

"How many of these gadgets do you have with the kryptonite?!"

" The same is surprised. If we survive this, we need to talk seriously."

" Well, what is an excellent mineral and has many uses. And there's literally a whole mine next to me."

 

More and more blood began to flow from the wounds of the super girl.  A  fate began to slowly overcome  onyx  raven.

 

"You?!"

" It seems that my counterpart was stronger because it was swallowed up by darkness. However, for me, what counts are quality, not quantity. I know many spells for an evil spirit like you."

 

A cube began to appear in the air, which was filled with raven inside.

 

"This prison will close your body and soul for eternity."

"So then I have to make a little improvement."

 

Raven created a sword out of shadows and pierced her chest with it.  Carrie disappeared as she held Lightbreak  by the legs, where Wonder  woman held her head behind.

 

"Suicide, an easy victory for us."

" I didn't think about it right away. Death is quite a boost to black magic. "

 

A black raven jumped out of the onyx's mouth and flew through the infinite wall of the cube.

 

" Oh no. Kill it!"

 

Wonder jumped and waved her sword. The raven made a dodge. Lightbreak  tried to catch him when he bounced off a tall stone, but flew through it.

"How do I touch it?"

"You didn't fight shade? Same principle."

"I actually have to strike with lightning."

 

Lightbreak associated it too late. Onyx  was already at her destination at the  supergirl.

 

" What kind of bird .... AHH"

 

The crow entered her mouth and began to slip into her mouth, all inside it was already in her body.

 

" You amateur makeup. I'll get you.... Behind.... This... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

The supergirl's scream triggered a wave that blew away the dust and black smoke began to release from her body. Her outfit gained a purple  cape instead of a black one, her symbol become raven on instead of S, and a red jewel appeared on her forehead, the skin became pale.

 

"Such a very nice feeling."

 

"Well, I didn't expect that"

0