The true meaning of destiny.
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zoom stood holding his father behind the back of his outfit. He looked at the strange fusion of super girl and raven with amazement.

 

"Okay, I didn't know he could do that or that he would dare."

"Stop her"

"Too late."

 

S/R flew to fate. In front of him, he created a shield in the form of ankh. With a punch, she smashed it without a problem.  Fate flew backwards into the air, and she caught him in black chains protruding from the ground and threw him on the ground.

 

During the impact, the chains dug into the ground, not allowing him to move.

 

"What a power. I already understand why she likes her strength."

 

Batman wanted to shoot a pistol with one of the last bullets with kryptonite. She cast a spell and the weapon turned into a snake and bit the superman who was next to her and injected him with kryptonite venom.

 

"Arghha actually hurts."

"Oh, you don't know what pain is yet. But first, let's take care of the bat. You are dangerous to be left unprotected."

 4 black rods appeared near her.

 

"And you know, let's check it out."

 

She grabbed 2 rods with her hands and threw them at Batman.  She pierced his feet, and the other two threw and pierced his shoulder and scratched one hand.

 

"Did I miss? I need to practice."

 

S/R punched her fist in her face.

 

"Ugh! What happens..."?

"Get out of my body, you ...".

"It's my body now"

 

 

"Hmm still can't control this crazy woman. And it seems that by healing her wounds, she has made her task more difficult."

[Shouldn't you worry? Two bombs merged into one.]

 

Brainiac arrived. With counters and lighspeed, which were closed in the energy spheres.

"Yes, but how did you get into their fun when it was a nightmare one at a time. As they are connected, I don't even want to know what will happen when you're them off now.

 

 

"Okay, let's end this game once and for all.  Azarath Metrion Zinthos! "

 

From it a great raven freed himself, which covered the entire field at a long distance, covering everyone on the battlefield. From the darkness zoom, s/r. And brainiac stood on the ground, and the heroes were driven into the ground. More precisely, they were drowning as if in a deep swamp.

 

"To honor my previous owner of this body..."

"I'm still in it, you..."

"As I said. Her favorite piece of destroying the world. Public execution".

 

 

Ravens appeared all around, with eyes in their beaks. And the broadcast to the whole world began.

 

"The people of this world. This is the hope of your world heroes. They fell and died. Look.

 

The ravens showed a battlefield full of dead and destroyed bodies. At the sight of this, some began to vomit, others cried. But the effect for everyone was the same. Indescribable despair.

 

"Your heroes, the great shield of your miserable life has fallen. I know that the rest are also lurking somewhere.  And so, we will get you all."

 

"Can you spare yourself this theater? "

[I agree. This is illogical. And so, they know they lost. There is no need to aggravate their agony.]

"And here we will not agree.  It's even funny to talk for two."

 

S/R grabbed her hand by the neck and tried to strangle her/herself.

 

"Wounds forgive Punishment."

„@&*#* you!”

 

Raven regained control and tied all the heroes to the cross she had created from the ground.

 

"So the world is concerned about this last of your martyrs. The difference is that they will die before you, not for you."

[is most of its version like that? ]

"Not only her"

 

"So who's the first? Maybe first this annoying mask. I know what I'm going to do with you."

 

 A swarm of scarabs appeared from the shadows.

 

"Normally, I don't like movies. But one I even liked, you know the movie "The Mummy"

 

A swarm of insects created a ladder and began to climb his pole. Until it was practically at his leg. But the lightbreak broke free and, falling down, destroyed them.

 

"But you stubborn."

"It's... This...  Not the end!"

[Yes, no more, come to terms with it.]

"Never. As long as he is alive, I will not let go.  As long as  it is hopeless and possible that we will lose as long as you live and fight, you will do so much not  to regret anyone. Who like who, but you should understand it the most.  Hunter!"

" And here you are wrong. I lived and fought all the time, and all that was left was regret because I fought in the wrong way. Just like yours, it leads nowhere. But since you say so, I will end your anguish myself."

 

ZOOM has come close to a lightbreak. He took his helmet off his head.

 

"Do you know which power to kill you?  I let you choose."

„UGH!”

 

Lightbreak attacked with his fist. Zoom moved a few steps back to  avoid this.  They stood a step away from each other.

 

"Good, let it be after your speed force."

 

In his hand, he created balls of electricity.

 

"In the end, you will fulfill your dream and kill me."

"I wouldn't call it a dream. Rather, it's part of my destiny to kick your ass. Because someone told me. That my destiny is to defeat the heroes. However, you know what the most important element of this fate is. It's not about being better at fighting."

"And what? Having a better costume?"

"Wrong answer.  Nope...  it is to defeat the heroes in what they should do best, which is... save the world."

 

ZOOM turned on his heel and threw a bullet in the S/R, which flew backwards, leaving the drive into the ground.  All the heroes fell to the ground, but the ground was soft as a pillow.

 

"What?"

“Stay in place.  I'll take care of it."  For the last sentence, he put on a helmet.

"you fucking traitor!"

"These are harsh words. I have never been your friend. I used you like you used me. So consider it my resignation from cooperation."

"It doesn't change anything for an idiot. We will continue to destroy this world. Look!"

 

S/R created a black pentagram and the rays merged with the crystals she had previously released.

 

"So now watch this world perish! Even you can't stop it."

 

Black beams of energy began to flow into the pentagram. The surrounding sky turned purple with light.

 

"What is it?!"

"This spell is an accelerated thing that I have done in other lands. It sucks the life force, the elemental, everything. And then it transforms matter into antimatter.  Powerful chaos magic."

"Stop it somehow"

[And for what. That was his plan.]

 

The streams turned blue, and the pentagram turned white.

 

"What about?! How?!"

[And that's my doing. Magic and science have a lot in common. I've used most of the knowledge to gain to know how to reprogram your spell.]

"Now he is accumulating hopes and positive forces. And it multiplies the energies of the anti-crisis."

"And what is it?!"

"You don't need to know.  Brainiac you guard the spells. And I'll settle it eventually."

"You think you can do it yourself."

"It's a big facilitation, two dangerous psychos in one body. Can you ask for more facilitation?"

"You won't damage me."

" Are you certain?"

 

ZOOM ran and punched her from the run-up. She felt severe pain from the impact. Then a kick from the rotation surrounded by lightning made her bend in half. She fired a laser beam from her eyes. However, he stopped him with a still force.  He grabbed a beam and used it like a baseball bat. S/R flew up and stopped in it.

 

"How do you do it!"

"What is it, is it that scares you so much. My power when it doesn't hold back?"

 

"Was he the one who was holding back?!"

[Of course. You never know what will jump out at him from Nienack. Even with super regeneration, he had to be economical. Now that he knows he can go all out, it's easier for him to go.]

"But it's indestructible."

[When two hard elements collide, what happens then?]

"like what"

[Both will be damaged. However, the one who is stronger will win. Or he has more determination.]

 

"You worm. You're just a loser with nothing!"

" You're right, I lost everything if I cared. My friends would do the worst for the larger public. However... If I destroyed this world. Then I couldn't look any of my friends in the eye when I died."

 

S/R created a huge, pitch-black demon that had 3 horns for its head and four hands.

 

"Even if you're fast, I need to increase the range of the attack!"

 

The monster attacked the hunter with one hand. He vibrated through it and began to run on his hand. Spikes appeared from his body. He avoided them until he reached one  of the  corners and jumped from it towards S/R. This flew higher.

 

"Box and now die...."

 

ZOOM bounced in the air and grabbed her leg and threw her towards the ground like a meteor.  The demon she created has disintegrated.

 

"You know how to fly! ?"

" I could, but it's unpleasant,, so I hardened the air and bounced off the platform."

"This is not the end. I will tear your bodies apart, repair you, until you beg for death! "

"I don't like this option. So, I guess nightmares make room for nice dreams."

 

ZOOM grabbed her by the head. And a blue light surrounded them.

 

"No!!!"

"Good night, punishment and raven".

 

The unconscious body fell to the ground. He took it by the arm and carried it to the heroes.

 

"Did you kill them?" his mother asked. He took off his helmet for it.

"They are not unconscious. I don't think I can separate them. So, I locked them up in the dream world. Take them to that prison that I developed.  Brainiac knows the method by which you will open it."

"That was your plan from the very beginning?"

"More or less. That's why this universe is so wonderful. Even if you see something 10,000 times, he will always find something new and surprise you."

"After all, you destroyed dozens of worlds and killed millions."

[The worlds that the hunter destroyed were doomed.  He only hastened the inevitable. He also had to deceive the anti-monitor.]

"Tell that to those who died here."  Wonder woman replied.

"Very willingly."

 

Zoom began to release a golden aura that surrounded all the earth and sky. And all those who died were brought back to life.

 

"Speed force or still force, so can? !"

"No, forever force: Control over object time."  His father replied.

"People or corpses are also objects."

"Wait for such a summary. You have survived a lethal dose of power. Have you destroyed worlds and betrayed your comrades to deceive the god who saved you? "

"In short, yes."

"Really, brother, I prefers not to be your enemy."

"You've been one for the last few weeks."

"What about that thing that shines over us."

"Oh yes.  Aku be so nice."

[I'm a bra...  Ah, never mind.]

 

The pentagram disappeared and changed shape, and the energy took the form of a sphere.  And she flew into his hand.

[Make good use of it.]

"Of course."

"What is it?"

"This is the energy of the anti-crisis.  It is responsible for the positive operation of the universe. Or in a thick summary. The purest, good energy in the universe."

"And what's it for you?"

[To defeat the worst and darkest being in the universe.]

"So who? Anti-monitor?"

"Worse. It's better that you don't know that for safety."

 

 

A large green symbol lit up in the sky.

 

"It has begun."

"What is a hunter?" Flash asked.

"This is a symbol of doom.  And a signal to me that I need to prepare. I will protect you first."

 

The ball that the hunter was holding shone and a huge wave so large passed through the entire universe that every being in the universe felt it.  And the sign in the sky disappeared.

 

"And this time what you did."

"I closed this universe in a pocket moment, beyond the influence of the actions associated with the upcoming activities in our multiverse."

"That what?"

"Imagine that our multiverse is like a sea and every universe is a fish that swims in it.  I just took our fish, threw it in a bucket and set it aside."

"And that will protect us?"

" Yes, because someone will have more important things on their minds.  In time, you will return to the original line. Until then, adios."

"Wait hunter. Where are you going this time?" asked his brother.

"I don't know how to explain it."

"But we will meet again like this. I have to knock you down for that you did, donnie."

"And that's how I saved her and her kid from her parasite."

"Wait, she had a parasite?!"

"Yes, when I ran to you, I sensed a strange bug with sage force. And I had to be convincing. Take care of them."

"You always have to rip the important one."

"That's not just my style of operation.  And do not call him on his birthday. Think about it."

 

Before he turned around, his sister hugged him, and then his mother.

 

"Promise to come back to us, I want to avoid losing you again."

"I can't promise anything, mom. But I hate losing. The problem is that one too."

"No matter who I know, you can handle it."

"You don't even know what kind of monster it is. But I have a great chance."

"We don't know. But it's still going to be less dangerous than I am when you come back. I have to repay you myself."

"Now I'm really losing the reason to come back. Like you mistake sugar with something weird."

"Only once."

"And that one time is enough."

 

They both let him go, and he took a step towards his father.

 

"I know you won't forgive me for taking away my power. But if you want, I can restore your body to states before you used them. But I don't know if it won't affect you somehow."

"Do not leave as it is. Each speedster eventually reaches its end line. At least I'll live a little longer."

"Agreed. And I think someone has finally grown up enough to take the baton after you."  Hunter looked at Ben.

"I think so. That's what you had in mind, too,"

"Who knows. Who knows."

 

Hunter turned towards braniac.

 

"Brainiac don't go too crazy when I'm gone."

[You know, we might be enemies next time.  After my expedition through the universe.]

"I know. But it doesn't every creator somewhere in his heart want his own work to beat him? It's part of our growth."

[What poetry. Life is there to cross the boundaries you set.]

"Own is the easiest to overcome. Worse than someone else imposes them on us. Although that’s what I think."

[You have a snack for the road.]

Brainiac threw him a container and there were brown pieces of dough in it.

 

"Are these your support dishes?"

[All the vitamins and substances needed for someone like you. And thanks to the process of decomposition, one bite can replace your whole meal for a whole week. Even with your metabolism.]

"It's a blessing for women to give."

 

Alice took one piece and took the bite. Then she spat it out right away.

 

"This is the most horrible, dry, salty, just a bit of spice, wait wet, sweet. What the hell is that. I don't know how to describe it."

"That's why it's a last resort. I don't know if it's a side effect, but after this bite you don't want to eat anything else and everything else loses its flavor for this week."

"That torture."

" Maybe, but the effects are real.  And so, you have."

 

In his left hand he held a ball and in his right hand he created golden crystals. Then he gave them to his father.

 

"These crystals should be enough to resurrect the rest, like here. It's a crystallized forever force."

"Now you can do that?"

"The better question is now. What can't I do now? Well, my punishment awaits. I've done a lot of wrong for a good purpose. But the end will not always sanctify your means. So see your family. Take care of the planet and this universe.  One piece of advice, don't try to be like me.  Not all the adventures I've had had been bad, so I'll tell you everything next time. So try to protect current people and future generations. After all, I have to teach my nephew a lot."

"And how do you know that..."

 

Hunter blinked at this. And the helmet appeared. Behind him appeared a portal, through which he passed with a Ball in his hand. And his hearing was lost. Until...

0