Chapter 3
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black, Dark, Gray.

Death, Hate, Pain.

Nothing else exists in this hell.

-Tobi Uzumaki

______________________________________________________

I remember that day as vivid as if im relieving it right now, it was a cloudy day, with no rays of sun shining down.

Back then i was going to train at my usual spot, in the forest behind the Uchihas, usually no one comes there, so its nice to just listen to the nature and feel at peace for once.

That day i was trying to copy the Uchiha shuriken jutsu that i saw this Uchiha use once, where the shuriken hit eachother in the air and then change directions.

*clang* *clang* thump* thump*

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Huh?? who's here i thought as i turned around and then there stood before me 2 boys, of age about 11 and 15.

i turned around and was going to get out of the forest knowing that by the boys features that they were Uchihas and im not allowed here.

'You know kid, you dont have to go away, we arn't going to say anything'

'Huh'

I was a bit shocked and it must of shown on my face beacuse the older uchiha chuckled and the smaller one just gave a trademark 'hn'

'Hahaha, so whats you'r name kid? You'r pretty good, Im Shisui Uchiha and this gloomy kid here is Itachi Uchiha'

Uhm, i didn't know how to know to reply, i mean i just saw an Uchiha do something so... unlike an Uchiha and then he told me that they were both the Uchiha Geniuses that are talked about all over the village.

'uh.. im Tobi... Tobi Uzumaki'

'Well nice to meet you Tobi then!'

'Nice to meet you aswell'

'Ah you'r just as stiff as Itachi here, you'r both so boring.'

Itachi glared at Shisui.

'hehehe'-Shisui

'Well, wanna train together then Tobi'

uhmm... i had never trained with anyone before, no more like i had never gotten asked to in my life to do such an activity.

But in the spur of the moment, i agreed.

and thats how my friendship with people who could understand me started.

A friendship of Prodigys.

A friendship that was bound to be unusual.

A friendship that was destined to not last.

A friendship of tears, sadness, and pain.

----------------------------------------------------

So its a super short more like Filler chapter.

And im going to set the schedual here for the uploads.

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday.

But thats not totally set and i might not upload even in those days beacuse this Novel is pretty hard for me to write and im trying to put my feelings into it and create feelings aswell.

Join my p@treon beacuse it will motivate me soo much more!!

https://[email protected]/SasukesTwin

Discord at: https://discord.gg/Z8YSy6U5Ym

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

0