Chapter 4
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life...

Such a weak, fragile concept.

Where the only difference it holds against its counterpart...

Death...

is but a slash of a kunai.

-Tobi Uzumaki

__________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

Author rant: Im going to be honest and say, im not a responsible person.

I like to say that i will do a thing and get super hyped about it but then the next day, i just say nah im bored lets do it another time.

So i would like to sincerealy( idk grammer so ill just say honestly) apologise to the readers and those who reviewd, commented and gave power stones, so that i would get more motivation but in the end i failed with complying.

So i would like to say that i will not give a limit or a time when i will make new chapters, and thew may be few and in long periods of time inbetween but for sure this will not end as a novel.

*Author-nim

___________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

As of right now i am standing before the door that lead to the room where the'Profesor', 'Second God Of Shinobi' and the 'Third Hokage of Konohagakure' Sarutobi Hiruzen was in.

I Was asked to come here so that i could be assigned my team after graduating the Academy.

I hear a voice calling from beyond the door.

'You may come in now'

I open the door and there sitting before me stood the legendary shinobi, i thought i would be just as exited as when i first met him, back at the academy inaguration but... i wasn't.

I just couldn't, as i was right now.

I was questioning the whole Value of Shinobi and i had yet to find my answer.

I was questioning the Value of these so called Shinobi Villages and what theyr meaning was.

I saluted and said 'Hokage-sama'

He raised his hand as if to say no need for such profesionalism and politness.

'You sure have suprised me, quite a bit yound Tobi. I would never have imagined you to have actually broken the old record of graduating the academy doing so by 1 month.'

'If i may Hokage-sama, i just wasn't able to learn anymore at the academy, and thus valued it as useless for further progress of myself'

'Ho-oh indeed, i heard you were able to perform all 3 of the academys jutsus by even changing the Bunshin to a Kage bunshin aswell. But if i may ask, how did you learn such a techincue after all it is considered a B-rank Technicue'

'Hai Hokage-Sama. I learned the Technique from Uchiha Shisui after i learned from the library about the Uzumaki Clan and they'r large ammounts of Chakra Reserves and figuring out that my control over chakra was nowhere near enough to perform the Bunshin thus i asked Shisui if there was a more Chakra consuming technique for making a bunshin and he taught me the Kage Bunshin.'

'Hmm, is that so. Well i would like to congratulate you once again and your new sensei should be arriving about now.'

'Hai Hokage-sama'

I heard a knock on the door and the Hokage allowed the person to come in.

I was quite a bit suprised when i saw a person with short black hair albeit a bit curly at the ends,

with eyes as black as the abyss and a sheet-like skin color.

It was my friend Shisui Uchiha.

He saluted and then turned to me and smiled, or more like revealed a smug like grin.

To say i was not annoyed at his behavior was a lie.

'Shisui Uchiha will from now on accept you under his wing as his only Apprentice'

'Hai Hokage-sama'

Was what i said and then i turned to Shisui and gave him a waist lenght bow and greeted him.

'Haha, you dont have to be so formal with me Tobi-kun, we are already best buddies arnt we afterall'

I glared back a bit at his happy go lucky attitude and just said

'hn'

'Nooo, Itachi is ruining my student'

he said while corcodile tears were running down his face.

The hokage laughed at our conversation and said that he had work to do and we may go now, only after he said that he had high expectations for me though.

After that we got out of there and Shisui called me to a Dango shop in the Uchiha Compound where We ate dangos together with Itachi and his Little Brother that i was meeting for the first time.

He was what i would consider a shy kid that admired his nii-san very much and it was cute to say the least, but i at that time wasn't in the mood and didn't give him more than a 'hn' as a greeting.

________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

Like that a few days passed by with me and shisui doing a few D-rank missions so that i could manage a livelihood , now that i was a gening i didnt get any allowance after all.

After those missions which to say the least where grueling and Boring to a whole new level.

I was finally able to start training with Shisui Sensei.

We did a Spar at first to see where i was at and, i was able to fight him to some extent but i was still unable to even make him activate his sharingan.

He still said that i was at a great level for my age but i was still unsatsfied.

After that he taught me his most famous techinque, the Body Flicker.

It was intresting to say the least, but the concept was easy enough to figure out and i was able to atleest get a medium mastery over it after 3 to 4 tries.

While i did that, Shisui was grinnig like an idiot beside me.

After that he brought me a chakra paper and said he was going to test my nature.

After i inputed my chakra in the paper, it got split in two and 1 side burned while the other side crumbled.

Shisui was quite pleased with the outcome beacuse it came out that he had 2 of the same natures as me Fire and wind while he had lightning, i had earth instead.

After that the days kept coming and going with me traininf with Shisui and sometimes with itachi nii aswell.

It was the time of my life that i could say was the most warm for me, the brighest part of my life.

I finally had 2 people i could honestly call my family.

While that was going on, i still had kept in mind my Vow that i had made about protecting everyone but, as i was getting stronger and my perception of those around me was getting higher, so were my questions about such a vow.

I would later answer such questions and that time wasn't so far away.

My 2 spots of light that i held so highly, would become one and that one would also go away to a different place, far away.

And i would finally see this world.

This Hell.

In its true Face.

I...

Would

Fall.

____________________________________________

____________________________________________

Thats it for now everyone, im still just setting up the foundation for things so im not going to make any fightscenes and if i do ill make them simple until we arrive at the Cannon Timeline.

From: Author-Nim

Should i make hin a ninjutsu with kenjutsu related ninja or a Genjutsu, Ninjutsu related ninja.
  • Nin\Kenjutsu Ninja Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nin\GenJutsu Ninja Votes: 3 50.0%
Total voters: 6
1