Chapter 2
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kind of narrate my own story so here I am starting my journey to BLEACH world, but first I am going to Q and A five W and H.

Q: What is my objective in BLEACH world? A: to evolve my soul to most potent

Q: Why am I going to the bleach world? A: so I can gain soul power and master soul domain

Q: Who is the most powerful being in the BLEACH universe? A: SOUL KING

Q: What is his source of power? A: because he link to all plan of existence in BLEACH universe so all ambience soul power

Q: Why is he the most powerful being? A: because all have different soul power frequencies like Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow that come from the human soul.

Q: When did he become the most powerful being in the universe? A: from starting of human era

Q: Where is he now? A: he is in soul palace above zero division of soul society

Therefore, here is the answer: I am going to BLEACH the universe and build my soul from humans. With potential of being the soul-king or even evolving my soul even farther. By going in a different plane in the BLEACH universe, I first go to the human plane and find boundaries to other planes of existence like (Hueco Mundo) hollow world and hell world and soul society world so my destination is a town named Karakura Town that is located west of Tokyo. In Karakura Town different faction of power holder in hiding like last Quincy (Echt Quincy) pure bloods Quincy and (Gemischt Quincy) half-bloods Quincy, Ishida family and from Shinigami defector captain and vice-captain of (Gotei 13) 13 Division Imperial Guards of soul society and hollow that roaming the human world hunting for human soul.

Year was 1998 in December at midnight and after entering Karakura Town. I try finding the weakest hollow so I can devour it and analyze it. Therefore, I can change my soul structure to the human that changes to hollow. Because my soul generates very little amount of spiritual energy. Therefore, since part of my soul is damaged in the void but that was not the problem. My problem was I did not know why hollow eating humans or hollow souls. However, after just seeing it happens. I find that after the human from this dimension dies, there is a chain that connects to their heart. The chain is a symbol of their moral and virtue. Moreover, after losing it or yanked it from their chest. They lose some part of themselves and try to fill that hole with hunger for souls like me but unlike me because my soul fills that hole with some grace of angels and demons and gods, I have all the virtue and sins that they represent so they cancel each other out and I have no chain in my chest. After spending some time in this new town and trying to feel any power signature. Different locations of town emit different frequencies of soul energy. After linking my soul and my mind domain, trying to solidify my mind palace and accessing my spiritual energy and circulating spiritual energy in my mind domain and expand my mind domain by building a tiny universe with solar system, planet and star and earth. Try feeling the hollows that lurk in the shadow, I find one of them that looks like a small rat with white mask and white eyes.

I look at her, ‘oh how do I know that it is she, oh well it seemed I have sixth senses or very weak limited omniscient’ I just extend my hand and catch her trying to eat her but when my hand touch her all I could do is feel her and it was bad, pleading to end her suffering

Rat hollow: “please just end my suffering I’m tired of the constant feeling of unending hunger, fear, anger, loneliness and stress. That is it, today was the day I finally lost myself, please end my suffering while I am still me”

So here, I am in my goddamn first contact with hollow and I could not bring myself to do what I should do and eat her. Then another string of thought comes to mind ‘I could purify her soul and send her to soul society’ so I put mind into it and use my void property to suck her hollow soul and spiritual energy and make her whole with again my own virtue.

Rat hollow: “I remember, my name is Sakura and I was a doctor, Pediatric surgeon and because of excessive fatigue I have heart failure and since I couldn’t save my patient, I feel it was my fault. If I take better care of myself, I could save her. She was innocent and I should have save her”

MC: “it wasn’t your fault, rest your burden and go to your next journey. Maybe in your next adventure you could find her and protect her” and with that melodic speech she finds her new mission in life and new precious person to look up to.

Sakura: ‘Thank you so very much for saving me from myself, angel’ she starts gloving and changing from rat hollow to human body and dispersing ‘can you tell me my savior name’ she said with a smile in her face and looked in my eyes with gratitude.

MC: ‘my name is Dante, Dante Deus’ and with that I watch her go, leaving me with the intuition that I will see her again.

Now that I have hollow soul structure I try to change my soul base of hollows that put their regret as an indestructible mask or helmet to hide their face and try forgetting who they were.

Because of all the grace, my soul takes property from Empty dimension. I am part demon, part angel and part human so they call my race Nephilim. and I have my wings that have power like magnet that absorption that allure negatives and positives soul energy and with that energy I restructure my body like human body toughness of demon and angel wings and skeleton mask (helmet) violet color eye and silver hair. To be continued.

 

LAYING PLANS

In your deliberations, when seeking to determine the military conditions, let them be made the basis of a comparison, in this wise:

(1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law?

(2) Which of the two generals has the most ability?

(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven and Earth?

(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?

(5) Which army is stronger?

(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?

(7) In which army is there the greater consistency both in reward and punishment?

(A/N: Want to read ahead of what I've posted so far? Go to my Ƥáƫrĕöп and get early access chapters.

 ɦțțρς://ɯɯɯ.Ƥáƫrĕöп.ƈơɱ/deansama Thanks for your support. Enjoy the chapter!)

0