Chapter 6
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is no way anybody’s going to agree to fighting out of nowhere would they?

“Shink Klank Shink”,

Blades and other weapons were summoned and drawn before any words were spoken from the students.

“I’m sorry but you got to be eliminated!”

 , someone thrashed his sword at the person next to him with no warning.

“Aki! Stop, don’t…We can share-” The blade sliced through his slowly devised armour.

This was a common scene around me; friends were turning on each other as they knew who would be the weakest option to eliminate first.

I can’t believe everyone would, there’s no stopping them. No it’s me who’s considered the weird one here to them, with such a desirable prize no one can be blamed for wanting it for themselves.

What would I use it for if I won…Maybe separating my room from Shiho might be the best thing, now that I think of it where is Shiho?

“Aaaaahhh!”

, a student bumped Ayako over and she fell on her face.

“Bonk”

“Ayako are you- HUH?!”

Ayako was hunched over with her face planted into the floor but her dress was folded out revealing her panties to everyone.

A simple pink today I see, wait there’s no time for this! We need to get to a safe place to hide this out; Ayakos chances of survival are less than out. In fact I think she’s already out if we count the floors participation as an enemy to her.

I grabbed Ayako by her sides and prepared to make a run for it. Everyone that watched the spectacular display moments ago saw what I was doing though, they too prepared for action.

“Easy pickings.”

“This should get rid of some weight to the mix!”

, they all summoned weapons in their hands and some of them formed armour along with it.

They were serious. Seriously scummy, can’t they see I was carrying someone as well!

“Ayako it’s time to wake up!”

“No more toast for me pwease~”

, she said in her passed out state.

The men charged all at once towards me, one came at us with a spear and two others with maces.

Shit! Now I’m really in for it!

, I prepared myself for the worst as I gripped Ayako and closed my eyes.

“Dong”

The spear guy who led the attack was parried back by a large black shield; the one behind it was…

“Master I saw from a distance that you were being handicapped by the female in your arms so I came to aide you.”

“Thanks Shiho I can always count on you.”

Wait no I can’t, where was she this whole time?

“So that’s the weapon that you are able to summon?”

, I observed the large shield she held.

Its design was quite intricate with many small carvings in the front, as for the metal it was made of; I had no idea. The symbol was unfamiliar to me but I had a strange feeling to it. It felt as if I had never seen it but knew of its importance.

It was about half the size of Shiho who was considerably tall herself, probably about 170 centimetres.

“Yes, this is the sacred shield used by the servant of the divine armour wielder; Rangketsu!”

“That’s great and all but we should get out of here, Ayako isn’t awake yet and I think taking a fight like this would be trouble.”

“If that is your wish master, it shall be so.”

The spear guy began standing up again; it seemed that he was knocked on his backside by the parry from Shihos shield. This was clearly advanced training which she had undergone beforehand.

“You bitch!”

, the spear guy lifted his blade to the sky and began waving it in a circular motion.

“You think you’re the only elite here, know your place. I am Ita Botan! One of the best up and coming knights in the school, so pray for mercy now and I’ll make it quick.”

Botan lowered the spear in front of him and took a battle stance swiftly; he was making preparations to fight.

“Master I shall eliminate these small fry immediately.”,

Shiho launched forward with her shield raised in front of her taking lead.

Bohan saw her attack and he responded nervously with action, he leaped forward as well but it was obvious there was a difference in athleticism. Shiho, even while holding a large shield was moving considerably faster than Bohan.

Right before clashing their weapons, Bohan fell to the side with all his might and held his spear over his shoulder.

“You pathetic bitch did you really think I’d fall for the same thing twice?”

“Woooooooh!!”, cheered the mace wielders.

Bohan threw the spear with all his might, as it left his hand it pierced the air it moved through and with haste it began flying right toward Shiho’s body.

The tip of the spear was directly infront of her breasts right as Shihos body started disappearing suddenly, it was then repositioned facing the spear with the shield held up and blocked the attack.

“An after image?”,  Haruto let out quietly. 

“What the hell was that?! She moved like a ninja-”

“Slam”

Bohan planted straight into the ground on his side. He had forgotten he sent himself flying to the side.

“You saw that too right? It was like her body disappeared altogether, that’s some insane speed…”

“I know what you mean, there’s no chance if I couldn’t even see the attack. Let’s bail.”

“Good idea.”,

The two mace wielders whispered to each other as they watched the defeated Bohan lying on the ground.

“Next target.”

“…”,

The two men were shaking in terror looking at the glare Shiho shot them.

Shiho was quite a beauty normally but when she grew angry a new side showed itself. Those who stood on the receiving end of Shiho would normally be filled with delight whereas this side of her would reduce their hope to pieces.

Shiho sprinted forward with her arms to her side, she had completely dropped her guard and was on the attack.

She got right in front of the one to the left in little to no time and set her shield attached to her wrist into the man’s stomach. The glimmer of consciousness in his eyes faded as he fell to the ground.

No, what is she doing, is she going all the way?!

The second guy took an attacking pose and threw his mace full force to the back of Shihos head.

“Stop!!”

Shiho dodged right in time and retaliated by sending her foot against the man’s head, knocking him back onto the floor as well.

Haruto put Ayako to the side and ran towards them in panic.

Both men were completely knocked out.

“Master…you don’t need to be worried; I am fully capable of taking care of these-”

Haruto went directly passed Shiho and kneeled next to the men unconscious and placed two fingers on their necks.

I still feel a pulse, phew.

“The way you attacked them was really serious, you looked like you wanted to kill them.”

“I would never do such a thing; the principal stated lethal attacks would result in disqualification.”

Haruto looked disgusted and turned to Shiho.

“Is that the only reason you held back? Shiho that’s not what I fight for.”

“Baaaaang!!”, a loud explosion echoed across the courtyard.

1