Chapter 13
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazemi and Shiho were midst dispute when the voice of an unexpected contender entered,

 

“Haruto where were you, I waited for you by my classroom but you never showed up?”

 

Chizu was behind me standing with her hips on her waist and leaned forward to say,

 

“What kind of boyfriend keeps his lovely partner waiting?”

 

“Boyfriend?”

 

“Boyfriend!!”,

 

Everyone shouted in shock.

 

Ayako showed a wide eye expression to me as if this was news to her.

 

“Don’t tell me you believe her too, you were there yesterday when she just sprang that on me.”

 

“Do you not intend to keep your word from yesterday, when you held my half naked body in your hands…”

 

Ayako took a step back and looked less trusting of me, she grabbed the waist of her skirt with one hand and her shoulder with the other.

 

“What a couple does is none of my business.”

 

“Ayako!”,

 

I let out in a desperate tone.

 

This was bad, if people closest to me started thinking it was true then it would only be natural for random people to follow suit.

 

“It was only because she was falling and her clothes were torn from-”

 

“You tore off her clothes…Haruto are you secretly a brute?”,

 

Ayako asked.

 

Kazemi looked at me but when our eyes crossed she looked away.

 

Kazemi not you too…

 

By that time all the students of the dining hall had their eyes fixated on my public execution.

 

“Haruto would never do such a thing.”

 

Shiho…Thank you, I can always count on her.

 

“She is clearly not fit to be master Harutos partner, that role is reserved for someone more suited.”

 

“You clearly mean yourself.”,

 

Kazemi commented.

 

Shihos face turned bright red and she became a bit dizzy to the thought. She imagined us together and it was enough to make her cripplingly flustered.

 

“Don’t even think of it though, you are far from a good match for my darling.”, Chizu said out confidently.

 

“Darling?”

 

“See even he believes me to be so.”

 

No I don’t! She is completely convinced…How do I get out of this, Sora isn’t even here to help me and Ayako is…too far gone.

 

“Let’s all calm down girls and uh…get some food.”

 

“Alright but first Haruto darling explain to me who this is.”

 

“Who am I? I’m the only one here who should be saying that seeing as Haruto is mine!”

 

“What do you mean I’m yours Kazemi?”

 

Kazemis looked to the floor and then the roof, she wouldn’t look me in the eyes, as if she was really embarrassed.

 

“I mean that we’re childhood friends, so I knew you before anyone else here.”

 

“That’s exactly right, I almost believed you had forgotten.”

 

“How could I forget that?!”,

 

She said defensively.

 

She’s exactly the same Kazemi I remember, I’m glad she hasn’t changed.

 

“Well then why have you been avoiding me?”

 

“I…I wanted-”

 

“She was probably being some third rate knight and was too ashamed to speak to you darling.”

 

“You little…”

 

Kazemi looked to Chizu’s large breasts and she realized how she paled in comparison. Chizu’s were large and naturally perky which were highlighted by the school uniforms jackets.

 

“Damn you.”

 

“Fufufufu.”

 

“You all really should get along better.”

 

“Theres no reason for them to stay around us is there Haruto?”

 

“What makes you think you’re so special huh?”

 

Kazemi raised her voice as she clearly got more frustrated by Chizus words.

 

“Well he said to ‘me’ that he would fight for ‘me’ as my lover!”

 

“Well he’s ‘my’ childhood friend! You probably just imagined him saying it anyways.”

 

“I never said anything about lovers…”

 

Even with me standing so close to them I wasn’t able to get my words across.

 

“Well let’s see what he has to say about it then.”

 

They both turned to me identically with glares that shook me to my core; every nerve in my body was terrified of what these two would be willing to do to me.

 

“I only said that I would fight for Chizu so that she wouldn’t have to fight any battles she doesn’t want to fight.”

 

“Did you hear that?”

 

“Yeah, Haruto the first year just confessed to ms.Sakurai. I guess the rumor's were true and they are together.”

 

The level of murmuring among the students eating suddenly spiked up, all of them were talking about me and Chizu as if we had just began dating.

 

Chizu smiled with a smug look on her face beside Kazemi who looked rather defeated.

 

“Wait what did I say?”, I asked around in a frantic expression.

 

“Stop making such wild accusations of master Haruto.”,

 

Shiho chimed in.

 

“It doesn’t matter what you all think, he is my darling.”

 

“Yeah and he’s my childhood friend!”

 

“No he’s my master!”

 

All three of them pushed up against each other in succession to assert their feelings across.

 

“You're really popular huh Haruto. Haruto? Ah!”

 

Ayako turned over to me and was shocked to see me completely winded with a red face by the sight before me.

 

Chizu, Shiho and Kazemi all pressing their breasts against each other trying to push each other over.

 

Chizu’s large size made Kazemi have to work harder on not falling short but that wasn’t the only factor, Kazemi may not have the same natural talent as Chizu but hers weren’t small either.

 

They were firm and held well against Chizu’s which would shape and envelop around hers, small traces of sweat ran down Chizus neck which then slid between her bust, lost into a better place.

 

Shiho the third and most promising contender burst beside them both, her large breasts were quite bouncy and soft when walking normally but when battling intensely against these firm competitors she was brought to a standstill.

 

As she continued to force her heavy set against theirs the sweat began to roll down, the jacket in which she was dressed began pulling. It was near its limit of bursting and only further presented the magnitude of her erotic features.

 

All three or rather six were squeezing and jostling between the shared spaces. As they collided; the soft skin slapped against each other making an almost euphoric site.

 

I…I…what is this? Do I even stop this or just let it…

 

I continued to watch.

0