Chapter 14
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiho took a firm footing and put all her weight behind her attack, although Kazemi countered with a voluptuous hit of her own. Chizu retaliated to their advances with her own; all three of these titans ruptured against each other and fell over.

 

No clear winner was made that day…

 

We all grabbed our meals and walked towards Sora’s room, I was a little surprised that Kazemi decided to tag along but I assume after that moment against the others she grew a little invested.

 

None the less I was happy to have her beside us.

 

“Ooi~ You slacking off nicely or what?”

 

“Shouldn’t there be someone in here at least?”

 

We all stood blocking the door of an empty room, the bed was a mess and empty plates were in sight so clearly Sora was here at one point.

 

“Did he go to the bathroom or something?”,

 

Ayako asked worriedly.

 

I don’t think he would have just gone to the bathroom, is it possible he ran off to do something related to his loss yesterday?

 

“We should split up and find him.”

 

“Agreed.”,

 

Chizu replied as she grabbed onto my arm.

 

“Haruto darling and I shall team up, the rest of you can seek elsewhere.”

 

As she tried to pull me away, Shiho grabbed her by the back of her collar,

 

“Master Haruto shall not leave my side, especially not with the ice princess.”

 

“Why must you always interfere with my advances with Haru?!”

 

“We don’t have time for this, Kazemi and I will go to the sports grounds and field.”

 

I grabbed Kazemi’s hand and went off, pulling her with me.

 

“Wait a minute-”

 

“I suppose there's no choice but for us to partner up then.”

 

“For now, yes but don’t slow me down.”

 

Chizu and Shiho hurried off towards the classrooms and building area.

 

Ayako stared back between both teams running off in opposite directions as she was left alone.

 

“…What about me?”

 

-

 

Kazemi focused her attention on my hand which held firmly over hers as we hurried along a large sports field.

 

She gave a cute smile,

 

“I was surprised to see you here.”

 

“Huh, you say something Kaze?”

 

“Oh, uh nothing. Just that maybe we should ask around in case someone’s seen him.”

 

“Good idea.”,

 

I walked over to a girl who was bent over, she was holding the tips of her shoes and clearly in the middle of some intense stretching.

 

“Uuuuuhhh…”

 

She was not too much taller than Kazemi, so roughly 169 centimeters. Her shiny blue her swayed roughly as she stood up straight to gain my attention.

 

“How can I help you?”

 

“I uh...Ahem. We’re looking for Sora Nishimura from class D, have you seen him…”,

 

My eyes widened and face became blood red as the girl got onto her knees and lowered her head, she put her arms in front of her and extended them out.

 

Her behind was being boasted out in front of us as she slowly moved back and forth to get the maximum out of these stretches. The thin layer of tights she had on only covered from her upper thighs to her waist, then a white shirt for a top.

 

When on the ground in that stretch, her shirt began slowly falling down towards her breasts, which were dangling by her face only covered by the loose layer of white.

 

“I…I…”

 

Kazemi showed a peeved face as she waited for me to carry on speaking but only grew more annoyed as I stuttered on my words.

 

“I’m sorry I don’t know any Nishimura from class D, you’re first years right? I don’t recognize you two.”

 

“Yes we’re first years and this idiot here is Koboyashi Haruto, I’m Kazemi Onishi; sorry for him.”

 

“He’s no bother at all, he just seems worried about his friend, my name is Ayake Hanoko. You can call me Hanoko if possible please, it’s easier.”

 

Hanoko shifted positions and got onto her back and lifted her feet into the air, when they were above her she she grabbed onto them.

 

“Boing”

 

Her elbows dug into her large breasts which caused them to budge to the sides hanging over each side of her body.

 

Her behind wasn’t the only thing exaggerated at this point, it was this moment I felt great thankfulness to the school’s sports uniform as it left very little to the imagination among the girls.

 

My face grew intensely red as I leaned in closer to Hanoko’s erotic figure,

 

Kazemi struck me in the back of the head with a fist which sent me collapsing to the ground instantly.

 

“Don’t even think of it you dummy!”

 

“Slam”

 

“Oooww…”

 

She really hasn’t changed all that much, even when she was the timid bullied one as a kid she was never like that around me. Especially when other girls were close to me, her punches and kicks were the constant damages I would receive and then she’d run of calling me a dummy.

 

“Oh Haruto, did that boy you’re looking for have red hair maybe?”

 

“Yeah he did, you saw him somewhere?”

 

“I just remembered that a guy ran past here pretty quickly not too long ago, I thought it was weird because he was shouting at himself while doing it. You both reminded me of it actually, that’s why I suddenly made the connection, hehehe.”

 

“That’s great, except that part you called us weirdo’s. So which way did he run off too?”

 

Hanoko let go of her foot and pointed off towards the school canal.

 

It’s a long body of water heading off into the distance with small grassy hills on both sides of it.

 

“Alright we got our lead, let’s go.”

 

“Right.” I replied.

 

“Oh Haruto can you help me before you run off, as a favor?”

 

“Sure what do you need?”,

 

I said as Hanoko got up.

 

She spread her arms shoulder length apart out on a wall,

 

“I need to finish my stretch but I can’t get my back straight on my own.”

 

She was bent over with her arms out, this was the most erotic display she had done yet. At this point it seems deliberate, Hanokos round behind was sticking out towards me and she swayed left and right as she pleaded.

 

“Boing Boing”

 

“Please…”

 

“No time! Come on let’s go.”

 

Kazemi grabbed me by the back of my collar and ran off, lugging me not too far behind.

 

Noooooo!! Kazemi’s too mean…

0