Chapter 15
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The suns heat was at an all-time high as the day reached its peak, students all around the building were enjoying the cool air-conditioned classrooms while those outside the buildings shed clothing without a thought.

Shiho and Chizu were walking in the hallways briskly getting from one end to the next peeking into classrooms as they went about.

“We should be more careful, if a teacher finds us cutting classes then we risk getting in trouble. Do you want suspension?”

Shiho didn’t even pay Chizus concerns any thought, she was solely focused on her mission, that’s all she saw it as.

“Hey are you paying attention to me? Don’t ignore me you-”,

Shiho forced her hand over Chizu’s mouth and shoved them both against the wall.

Shiho carefully peaked around the corner to see ms.Watanabe walking down the halls.

She clenched her fists and scowled, with her shoulders stiff and taking big steps.

“Stupid kids, now I gotta…”

“Alright, she’s gone.”

Shiho noticed that Chizu wasn’t responding and looked over at her.

Her arm was digging into the Chizus cleavage and created a tight feeling on her chest. Her cheeks went bright red and she was sweating lightly.

The zip to her jacket was stretching to its limit wanting to release the large beasts contained. The arm pushing in so roughly made the soft skin around it press out making a nice pillow that let Shihos arms sink into.

“Mmmm~ Peas…ler…go~”, she moaned out softly.

Small droplets of sweat rolled down the side of her face and to the ground.

“Sigh~”

“Don’t ever do that again, do you not know who I am?”

Shiho grinned condescendingly.

“Why you impotent-”

“We should be careful, it appears ms. Watanabe has caught on to our intentions and is looking for us.”

“Are you serious, I’m the one who said we should be careful?”

Shiho stepped in close to Chizus personal space, about 2 centimeters away from her nose,

“Then why are you shouting?”

She quickly realized that Shiho had a point and quieted down, leaving a dissatisfied look on her face.

“Anyways, it didn’t seem like you hated it.”

“You’re doing this on purpose…”

-

Ayako walked around outside the edges of the schools building, she had a very fatigued look on her face as she swayed left and right in her movement.

“Sora please be easier to find~”

“Swish!”

“Huh?”,

A round object came flying into her view suddenly.

“Fwack”

“Aaaahhh!!”,

The ball hit her right in the centre of her face sending her flying backwards.

“Why me…”

Ayako landed on her back in a star position and a red mark on her forehead.

“Uuuhhh…sorry are you ok?”

Two girls came running over dressed in soccer uniform. They noticed the swirles in Ayakos eyes and picked up the ball and walked away briskly without making too much eye contact.

“sorry…”

(Where is he, if I was upset about losing where would I go?)

“Ice cream.”

Ayako looked up to see the central plaza of the facility.

The school had three main buildings; the school, the gymnasiums or training facilities and then the central malls and shopping district.

It was a large building that opened up to a larger area sectioned off to be nothing but malls, food stores and other things to spend money and have fun on.

She read a large neon light that read; Whirl of Swirl!

“Guuhhh~ No no no! I have to stay focused.”

“Kuuurek~”,

Her stomach began to rumble intensely.

“Sora I’m sorry…”

“Jeez and here I thought that red head earlier was a strange one.”

The two girls playing soccer started gossiping to each other as they watched Ayako walk to the stores.

(Red head? Boy? Weirdo! That has to be Sora.)

“Where did that weirdo go?!”

“Oh uhhh I don’t know, hey!”

Ayako grabbed onto the one girls shirt as she began falling to the ground to her knees, the drool from moments ago was still fresh on the corners of her mouth and dripped onto the girls shoes.

“Ok he went that way, just please get off me!”,

She pointed to the hills in the opposite direction.

“Thank wu!”

Drool still fell from her mouth, paired with the red mark on her forehead and then fatigued look in her eyes she very well looked deranged.

“I’m coming Sora!”

She said as she ran off to the direction of the hills.

-

A golden light sunk to the thin line in the distance as the atmosphere of a luminous day came to end.

I walked up the inclined slope of grass towards the top; behind me whimpering of a tiresome journey was clearly sung.

“Why are you making us scale this thing~ It’s so unnecessary if we could have just taken the stairs.”

“We couldn’t take the stairs because if he saw us then he would just run like he did before we found him.”

Kazemi stopped in her tracks and sprung up a confused look on her face,

“This Sora guy’s the one who went up against ice princess right?”

“Yeah, he got her to pull out her armour, nobody else there was able to other than him.” I said in a cheery tone.

“Well besides you of course, you not only managed to beat her but I heard you completely overwhelmed her as well.”,

She replied in a ruthless manner.

I stopped walking and turned around with a stern expression.

Kazemi was taken aback in surprise in response to my actions; she had never known me to be this way. Kazemi knew me as the boy who would be by her side for support and to make her smile.

I had never shown her that face before; it must have been the result of our time apart when she moved away in sought of becoming a knight.

“I didn’t attack her maliciously, only to defend my friend.”

After my last word I continued scaling up the hill without as much as a thought of looking back.

“…”

Kazemi’s face turned red over a few seconds and wouldn’t subside, her heart then began to race and she was left speechless with one thought.

(When did he get so cool…?)

 

 

0