Chapter 17
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After introducing themselves Kazemi and Sora were officially acquainted, we decided to head back to the main dormitories as it was getting late.

Over the edge of the hill top we saw a figure standing with elegance.

Beautiful bright hair waving in the slight breeze and an amazing body type as well, all of this was undermined by her sudden decent down the hill due to tripping over her own feet, resulting in her body flying down the slope.

“That must be Ayako.” Sora commented with a relaxed tone.

She came crashing to our feet and shot up suddenly to the sight of Sora smiling down to her.

“Sora…Sora!”

“Oh hey, quite the entrance but maybe next time try being a bit more-”

She jumped to hug him, resting her wet face on his chest.

“Ewww what is this, snot or tears?”

“…Yes.”, she said with a sniveling remark.

“Wait is it one or the other, don’t tell me it’s both?!”

Sora attempted to remove Ayako but she latched onto him like a leach, everything seemed to quiet down before the distant figures of two more beauties appeared over the hills surface in the majestic red glow of the arrived evening.

“Haru darling!”

“!”, Sora suddenly froze up in place.

He turned ruggedly to where the shouting originated only to see the very same woman who had brought him to his knees the previous day.

“What…what is she…why is…?”

“Oh that’s right you weren’t here for any of the crazy things happening over the last two days. Chizu is actually a nice girl; she just has some…issues.”

Without any hesitation Sora walked away from our conversation and over to Chizu. She caught attention of his advancements and stopped from running over to me.

Both their faces were pretty serious but mostly hers; she seemed almost embarrassed for what had happened. After joining our group Chizu spent a lot of the last 24 hours thinking over how what she did to Sora was cruel.

“…”

“…”

They’re just standing there, if one of them doesn’t say anything I really hope I don’t have to. Man awkward situations like this are the worst.

“This feels like it could be a rehash of yesterday.”, I whispered to Ayako.

“I hope not, should we stop them?”

“You beat me fair and square, I admit my defeat to the stronger opponent…for now.”,

Sora said as he held out his hand.

““Huh?!””,

All of us were left in shock by Soras words, no one more so than me, even though Shiho didn’t care much for Sora she herself was stunned.

He was gesturing for a handshake, even though his face clearly showed maturity was not on his mind. His facial expressions and words were opposing each other like water and oil.

Soras face had shifted into a smile that looked as if it would fall apart at any moment, the corner of his mouth quivered and his eye was stuck in a constant twitch. Clearly a fake smile.

All of us were left in suspense over what her reply would be, I knew how she felt but even more so how she acts. If she doesn’t accept him here then it could lead to some unnecessary troubles down the line.

Chizu reached out and accepted his gesture.

“You weren’t bad for a commoner.”

His twitching subsided in that moment of praise from the one who had beaten him.

“However if you wish to beat me then you really should become smarter, although we all know there’s no chance of that happening so maybe you should look into a different field of studies.”

Chizu grinned as she continued but eventually her gaze followed over to my direction where she noticed my disappointed stares.

“Fine, maybe there’s a small chance you could improve...”,

She said as she gestured a small object with her hands.

Finally all is right with everyone again, now we can all return to a normal school life.

As I finished my thought we all walked to the school building together, the teachers had all returned to their offices and students were all in their rooms or the entertainment district. It was already well past seven in the afternoon by this time.

We each said our goodbyes and returned to our rooms after this long and tiring day.

Shiho and I walked to our room while Sora walked the opposite way back to the nurse’s office so that he may officially sign out.

We reached our room and both crashed into our beds, not even getting undressed before-hand.

I’m exhausted; a good night’s sleep is all I have been waiting for.

“Well it’s good that you look all comfortable in your bed, sorry but that ends here.”

I looked up to the familiar voice only to see ms.Watanabe standing furiously at the side of my bed. Her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised high in anger.

“Ms.Watanabe?!”

Are you serious, can’t I get a single moment of peace in this school?

The door was closed exactly the way I had left it, which made us both even more confused as to what method she used to enter our room.

Shiho jumped up in accordance, she looked equally as surprised by the principal’s visit.

“What business do you have in our quarters at this time ma’am?”,

Shiho asked while taking a fighting stance.

“Relax kid, if I wanted to harm you both I would have done so before making you aware I was here.”

“Then why are you here and why at this time of the day?”

“I’m so glad you asked that, you see the funny thing about that is; I spent the whole of an easy day looking for you runts. Now my leisure time has been wasted.”

Ms.Watanabe generated a terrifying face at that moment, it was most probably the face a murderer gave their pray they had trouble catching.

If she’s this angry about looking for us she most probably knows we were out looking for Sora the whole day, damn there’s no way out of this is there…

“Oh really…Well maybe we were in a class you missed or something hahaha…”

She uncrossed her arms and began cracking her knuckles slowly,

“You kids gave me hell today, so you’re going to have to take the fall for it.”

Shiho’s body moved without hesitation and she burst through the air towards the principal to attack her. She punched through air and had missed her.

“fwoosh”

A moment ago she was right in front of her range of attack but right before the impact ms.Watanabe had disappeared and reappeared in behind her.

In one swift action ms.Watanabe chopped down on Shihos shoulder with her hand. The impact wasn’t very hard but it resulted in Shiho quickly falling through the floor.

Shiho had fell in place into the shadow of ms.Watanabe, leaving them alone in the room.

“Now then, where were we?”,

She said so calmly but her face was barely concealing a killing intent.

0