Chapter 10: Battle (Part I)
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is now dusk in the evening, which they have gained back their conscious of what happened earlier.

The first person who regains their conscious was Barry.

When he regain his consciousness, he recalled the last bits of memory of the last battle training.

As soon as he recalls what had happened earlier, pain shot through his entire body as his senses come back to him.

This caused him to lie down on the ground for a little while longer.

After he took a rest, he slowly opens his eyes. Then he slowly tilts his head to scan his surroundings because his neck is still painful.

After that, he tries to raise his upper body slowly to sit upright. As he sits down on the plain field, he gets a chance to behold the magnificent view which this world has in store for him.

Few minutes later, Daemon too regains consciousness. He also went through the same things as Barry did. Then he too joins Barry to see the magnificent view.

He then congratulates Barry as he has passed the magic battle training and accepts his suggestion.

They then got up and went back to the house, so that they could get some rest to prepare for tomorrow's big event.

The next day, both of them get their equipments ready and did some morning exercises. After that, they ate breakfast before they left the bunker house.

Now, they set their sights on freeing Sky Kingdom from the clutches of evil.

While they made their way towards the Sky Kingdom, a floating surveillance camera was sent to spy on them. They didn't realize its presence as it hides from a hidden angle.

Within the Mareville city, there lies a hidden headquarters. A man with a terrible scar on his left cheek looked at the hologram which shows both Barry and Daemon walking.

When he saw them on the screen, a creepy smile emerged from his face and laughed while he said these words.

"Oh, it seems that those two men have made their move to defeat us. One of them is Barry. He has psychic powers and has three types of magic powers, which is null magic, earth magic and black magic. While the other person, I can't get any information at all."

The man then snapped his fingers to call his men. When they heard their boss calling them, they marched into the room.

When the man noticed that his men has come to his calling, he then said to two of his men. "Boys, I have an order for you two."

One of them then said, "Understood, boss. What is it you ask of us to do..."

Before the man who answered his bosses' question could finish talking, a gun was pulled out from the man's shirt and pointed it at the man's forehead. The boss then said to him in a cold, menacing voice with an angry look on his face.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT SAY ANYTHING YET BEFORE THE OTHER PERSON COULD FINISH TALKING! IF I HEAR ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU, AND YOU'RE DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?!"

Unfortunately, the man still insisted to continue his sentence. "But, Boss..."

Before the unfortunate man could finish his sentence, the trigger of the gun was released and a loud bang was heard.

After that, the man fell backwards as the room was now covered in crimson red blood being splattered all around the corners of the room and blood oozing out, causing his lifeless body to be bathed with his own blood.

Having seen what had happened to the man, the others remained still with a straight face on them and just stood there like nothing had happened.

The man, who is the boss of the gang of thieves, then lets out a heavy sigh and said in a regretting voice.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to other's advice."

He then continued while pointing his finger at another man and said.

"You there, the newcomer, I hope what had just happened is as clear as day to you that you should never behave like that."

The man, who is a newcomer, only nodded and bowed his head.

The boss of the gang of thieves stared at the newcomer and shifted his gaze to the hologram and said.

"Good, and as I was saying, I have a job for you to do. First, I want you to see this screen. Then intercept them and beat them up real good. Understood? Now, bring all of them with you, newcomer."

The newcomer then said these words. "I will do as what you have told me to do." He then continued his words. "Come, everyone."

Then all of them stepped out of the room and went out of the building as a group towards where Barry's and Daemon's location, leaving the boss alone again in the room.

Not long after that, the boss then drank a cup of tea and called his pet, which was a monster wolf to eat up its breakfast.

The monster wolf then came to its master's calling and brought away its breakfast somewhere else.

The man, who is the boss of the gang of thieves, just glanced out of his window and said to himself in a soft voice while laughing haughtily.

"Hahaha... after my men have defeated them, I shall ask my men to bring them here. Then I will absorb their powers for me to use it against that traitor. After that, I want to meet up close and personal with this unidentified person and interrogate him. Next, I will try to ask them if they know the princess of Sky Castle. I must make sure my plan succeeds. Or else it will all be for naught."

1