Chapter 30: Tragedy before Sports Day event
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is on a Friday, 22nd of January, one more day before the Sports Day event begins.

It is the final day of Barry's busy schedule of the marching activity training before the big day arrives.

After the marching activity training ended, the afternoon sessions classes start after the morning sessions classes finishes. It is at this time the afternoon session students enter their respective classes when the morning session students go home.

Soon, the classes begin afterwards. And the students take out their subject textbooks as they learn during the lesson.

When it is now time for the Integrated Living Skills subject to begin, the subject teacher arrives early this time.

The subject teacher for Technical Skills subject enters the class and waits for all the girl students of class 1M2 to go to Home Economy room for Home Economics.

Class for Technical Skills starts when the girl students left the class to Home Economy room.

As the girl students leaves the class, the teacher asks the boy students at the back of the class to come fill up the empty seats at the front because they will now be studying something new.

The teacher said to the class. "Ok, everyone! Before we begin the class, may I have the attention of the boys at the back to come and sit in the front? Thank you."

The teacher continued. "Ok, class… today, we will do nothing like what we did during the previous class on Wednesday. But, we are going to learn about the Workshop Organization and Safety, which is the first chapter in the textbook. So, students, please open up your textbooks and turn to page 3."

Barry and the others take out their Technical Skills subject textbook and open up their textbook to the said page.

The teacher then begins to teach the students all what they need to know about workshop like the rules and such.

During in the middle of the lesson, a girl student suddenly knocks on the class door which interrupted the class.

When the teacher turns to see who it is, the teacher is surprised to see that it is one of the girl students of class 1M2 standing outside. Soon, the others also arrived at the doorstep.

Confused, the teacher asked them a question. "Why are you all here? What happened?"

Not long after that, Angelica arrives and answers the teacher's question. Alice arrives a few moments after that.

She said. "We were asked to return to our class because our Home Economy subject teacher is absent from school today because of personal issues."

The teacher replied. "Oh? How did you know about that?"

She replied. "When we reached the Home Economy room, we found out that it is locked. So we went to the Teachers' Office to search for the teacher. That was when we found out that our subject teacher for that subject when we met Teacher Molly."

The teacher then said. "Oh, I see. If that's the case, then you may all enter the class and sit at the back of the class. However, I will be giving a test for the students who study TS subject based on what we have learned so far for today, okay?"

The teacher continued. "So, I will now be handing out these test papers to those who study TS subject. Oh, and by the way, I reckon that those who study HE subject already done this, am I right?"

Angelica said to the teacher, while nodding her head. "Yes, teacher." To which the teacher nodded back at her.

After that, the teacher then hands out the test papers based on what they have learned so far to the boy students.

At that time, the teacher just scrolls on her smartphone and keeps a close lookout on anyone who tries to cheat during the test, while the boy students are busy filling out the answers on their test papers. Meanwhile, the girl students may talk during class. But on one condition, which is they must lower their voices as to not disturb during the ongoing test.

Some of the boy students were waiting for a chance to copy the other's questions. Some were doing the test seriously before they caught themselves fantasizing about things. Others only did it halfway before giving up on it, while some just slept through the test.

Barry, however, took it serious on the test as he gave his complete focus to finish it while doing it well.

He was among the few students who finished the test early and handed in their test paper to the teacher. Those who handed in their test papers early are Ethan, Colin and Eric, to name a few.

Suddenly, as the test was still ongoing and Barry had nothing to do at the moment, starts to feel something weird happen to himself.

His body would start to feel cold, then hot, and vice versa. The chest begins to feel tight, making him unable to breathe properly. His head begins to feel dizzy and his body becomes weak. And his face starts to become pale as snow.

Ethan, who witnessed this unfolding before his very eyes, immediately informs the subject teacher regarding it.

Upon being informed about it, the teacher got up from the teacher's desk and rushed to Barry's seat.

As the teacher confirms what is happening to Barry, she concludes that Barry is suffering from a high fever.

The subject teacher then asks Ethan and Colin to accompany her while helping to carry Barry to the Teachers' Office to rest there.

As they made their way to the Teachers' Office, the subject teacher searched their form teacher, Teacher Molly, to inform her about the current situation.

When the subject teacher met with Teacher Molly, she informs her about it. "Teacher Molly, one of your students, Barry, is now under high fever and is now resting on the sofa near the door. Do you have his parents's phone number?"

When Teacher Molly heard about it, she said to her. "Yes, I do. Thanks for the info, Teacher Cynthia."

After that, she went back to the class to calm the situation down while Teacher Molly went to check Barry's current condition.

When she has found out Barry's condition, she then called his parents to come fetch him from school early.

At first, no one picked up the call. But when she tried to call his mother again, his mother has finally picked up the call.

Not only the form teacher told his mother informed about his condition but also told to pick him up and send to the nearest hospital for further recovery.

When Barry's mother was informed about it, his mother then hurries to school to see her son's condition and sends him to the nearest hospital possible.

Before that, Barry's mother went to his class to pick up his school bag.

When his mother was busy packing his bags, she heard a girl talking about her son, Barry.

"Oh… Barry fell ill? Luckily, it wasn't something serious… oh, but I hope he will be alright. Moreover, I hope he could recover soon for tomorrow's event.," the mysterious voice of a girl said.

When his mother heard it, this made his mother too curious to find out which of the girl students who said those words. Nevertheless, because the timing isn't good right now, his mother drops the idea and dashes out from his class with his schoolbag to the car.

0