Chapter 16 – Friendly Guy
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a problem for Andy.

He didn't know who are both of them, and he also didn't know their class.

'The teacher might know it though... But no, I know someone who can be a help in this kind of situation..'

He didn't want to ask him because he was one of his classmates.

'Yet, thinking I would taking advantage of him sound pleasant. Yeah.. It sounds too good. He might also help do all of it if you ask... Hehe'

And so, he plans to ask him tomorrow.

***

Andy Class.

At the break time.

"Yeah, I know him. What's the matter with them?", Juan.

The one Andy talked about last night is Juan.

Andy knows Juan socializing skill is top-notch. He was an easy-going and friendly guy. 

So he just shows him photos and the name of them.

'I also have seen him with many people of different classes'

"Emm.. The thing is... I have a friend, not from our school. And She has some kind of research about them...", Andy.

Juan feels interested in this research. Research for 2 specific people in this school.

"Oh..? What kind of research?"

"I.. quite don't understand too. What I have heard is that both of them are missing. And she wants to help in some way"

Andy wants to talk more about the cases and the weird club, but he just too lazy to explain it.

'If I explain, he would ask more..'

"That's horrible.. To think they would be missing... Well, I have seen them in other classes before. This one is from class 7C and this one is our senior from class 8E. I don't that close to them though, but I might know some of their classmates. Want me to accompany you? I know some people in there", Juan.

"That's enou-"

Andy feels uncomfortable asking more from him. Even though he wants to exploit him before, now he already feels bad. 

But, after hearing going to the senior class, he feels a need for help.

'If I go alone, I don't know what kind of trouble would come'

Even just passing in front of a senior class can be a problem. He can't imagine going in there.

"... If you can, It will be helpful..."

"Then let's go!!", Juan.

***

They first go to the nearest class, Class 7C.

Its nears because 7B (Andy's Class) and 7C were neighboring, with 7C is next to theirs.

After being lead by Juan, he going inside to seeing a class with a few people in it. Most of them were out because it is break time.

There are a few girls in the back row seat, giggling with their phones. 

They were talking until one of them aware of them.

"Ehh?! Juan? What are you doing here? It's not your class you know", Alish.

A girl with a slim build. Twin ponytail blonde hair with love-shapen hairbands on each side. A girl that would usually be the tsundere type in anime.

'Aghh... I forget about her, one of Feyhan's', Andy.

Around her were 2 girls. Each of them was more colored than the others. With makeup and modified mini skirt, their position would be the popular group in the class hierarchy.

"Looking for something?", Girl A.

"Ohh!! Juan, Hi", Girl B.

The three girls seem to stop their conversation and focusing on Juan.

"The thing is, my friends, want to ask a few questions..", Juan.

"Your friends..? Oh! Hi, I'm Rina. What's yours?", Girl A.

"Hello Juan friends!", Girl B

"...", Alish.

Alish keeps silent when the topic moves to Andy. 

Andy himself didn't aware of Alish behavior. He still panicked after being questioned by 2 girls at the same time.

'Juan!! Why you drop the bomb all of sudden! Give me a damn cue..!'

"Emm... my name is Andy. I... I want to ask about this guy"

Andy gives them a piece of paper with a photo on it. It was the photo of the boy who went missing.

"Yeah? I know him. He already changes schools by the way", Girl A.

"What?! That's...", Juan.

"...!", Andy.

Both of them were shocked.

"You're not kidding, right? Andy, what the meaning of this?", Juan.

"I- I...", Andy.

He trembled. Not knowing what to say.

"She is right about that. What's the matter with him?" Alish.

"... We heard that he went missing. And there is Andy's friends who want to help to search for him by getting some info.. But, to think he just changed school...", Juan.

Andy feels a need to clear things up. He knows there's a misunderstanding here.

"Wait. Rina, right? I want to make sure of it. When did he change school?", Andy 

"I don't remember the exact date...", Girl A (Rina).

"Me too. Sorry...", Girl B.

When the two girls feel sorry, Alish raises her voice for both of them could hear.

"It's X June if I'm not wrong. That's the first day he went absent. He was absent for one weak until the homeroom teacher tell us that he change school", Alish.

*****

2