Chapter 19 – 10AM Sharp
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, the birthday party ended with Andy feeling relief. Of course, it was after opening the gifts.

Andy who was on the bus that's going home is still lamenting.

'What a day.. And that girl!!! To think she would make my gift like that..'

At the party before, he was shocked to see a gift with his name on it. As if he was the one who prepare it.

More so when others didn't put their name, except him. Making him in the limelight.

But what is more shocking is the content.

"A Voodoo Doll..! huh... Who would have thought she would give a Voodoo doll"

Yukami said that it was a cute plushie. But Andy was sure It's not. 

She must have a grudge toward Chloe. It's was what he thought back then.

"Yet, Unexpectedly, she like it" 

'I thought she was a normal girl, but what was that? Whatever... Someone who enters that shady club must be weird in the first place'

Andy just continues his curse to a certain girl on the bus. He also begins to renew his perception of that Club every member.

'Somehow, I feel like there's someone I forgot. One of the members.. Who is she again?'

Outside of the bus windows, the afternoon sky begins to darken. 

***

Andy drops by a nearby convenience store before going home.

Beside the store, there are a bunch of guys. They were sitting and drinking, laughing at something.

'They again...'

He just walks to the store, trying to be indifferent while his head is down. 

It's normal to avoid trouble. Moreover, It's night already.

'The key is to don't bother them. Be thin.. unnoticeable'

And so, he goes to the store. Pass them as if everything is normal.

In-store, he buys some ice cream and snacks for midnight.

'I don't think I can eat more sweats after that party... Mehh.. just buy in case. Who knows, right?'

After buying it, he walking backs home and opened his doors.

"I'm Home!"

"Andy? Already came home?", Astry.

There's sound calling him in the living room.

"Not Andy"

"Ohh! Okay, not Andy!"

The sound seems to assure that it was Andy who came.

Putting shoes in the rack and goes to the kitchen. He open the fridge and put some of his ice creams in it.

The snack was in plastic bags and two ice creams were in his hands.

He walks to the living room, seeing her little sister in a plain shirt and super short pants. Her hairs were spreading loosely while leaning one side of her body on the couch.

"Ice cream?", Andy.

The TV was blocked by Andy's body. In his hand was one of the ice creams. In front of her face, the cool feeling is dangling.

"Move away! Don't.. block... it... yes. Give me one", Astry.

"Hehe..", Andy.

"What the occasion? You seem really happy there"

"Nothing. Just like usual, It's Saturday night"

"Ohh.."

She just nods while biting her ice cream. 

Andy also licks his own in front of her.

"Now, if you please. Move. Away. Now", Astry.

She makes a shoo motion to Andy who blocks her TV show.

"Ahh.. okay, okay. Don't need to be so mean"

So, he sits beside her and watches the TV.

They were watching a new anime last season.

Some forums were already discussing it. Very hot topics till now. But Andy doesn't like to go deeper there because spoiler is everywhere.

"It's the new one right? The.. The Time Emperor, isn't it?", Andy.

"Yeah..", Astry.

"The one with MC who has the power to stop time, but also stopping his own body?"

"Emm.. that one"

Can't believe her sister will be so caught up with anime like this. 

She even just replies to him shortly with eyes gluing in the screen.

'And just a weeks ago she still an Anti-Weeb. Yet now..'

"In the first place don't you think the MC power is a bit useless..", Andy.

"...! What do you say..! It's time manipulation! You know, TIME! One of the most OP power"

"Yeah.. but, he can't move his body.. It's kindda.."

Just like that, they start debating while watching the show.

***

In the end, the show ends. 1 full season.

The time was showing 1 AM.

Andy and Astry begin to goes to their rooms on the upper floor.

Their father was out on a business trip and their mother already passed away. So It's just the two of them.

Before entering his room, Andy was called from the next door. From Astry room.

"Hey.. do you have a plan tomorrow?", Astry.

"It's Sunday. Guess I don't. What's the matter?"

She is hiding her body in her room, making only half of her face showing and peaking at Andy.

"I'm just thinking to buy some clothes and stuff... Want to go together?"

"Sure. It's not like I have a plan"

"Okay. Then we started at 10 AM sharp. Don't forget it!"

"Ok"

*****

My last upload is a month ago. The material is there but I'm just lazy to upload it, so... yeah. That's it

3