Chapter 5: A Passionate Prophecy
748 11 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After our encounter with the idiotic prince, we walked around for another hour before retiring to our chambers.

As I disrobe myself and prepare my nightwear, I can feel my sister's gaze upon my body. She has been doing this quite a lot lately. Whenever I'm in my underwear or naked preparing for a bath, she tends to look at me whenever she thinks I don't pay attention. I don't need a telepathic link to tell me what she wants, but as we are both uncertain of our true nature, and a few other things she is probably feeling a bit insecure that I won't return her affection. It truly is a ridiculous notion and I guess it's up to me to act.

I put upon my nightgown, fully aware of the inefficiency of doing as, and sit on the edge of our bed. Em is already in her nightwear, and she averts her gaze when I look upon her. I pat besides me and motion for her to come sit. As she slowly sits down besides me I wrap my arm around her, placing it on her waist. Slowly I use the fingers of my other hand to trace along her thighs, and she looks at me with wide eyes. Yes dear sister, I know that you want me.

I put my head on her shoulder, tracing along her thighs in a swirling pattern, as my hand slowly moves closer and closer to her forbidden garden. I lift my head slightly and blow gently into her ear before whispering. "I want you too, Em." This changes something in her, as she leaves my arms and places herself further onto the bed, looking at me with eyes full of passion and affection. I lay down besides her and push my fingers into her fiery and warm hair as I look into her eyes. Eyes filled with lust and passion, gone is her earlier insecurity as her deep crimson eyes flicker with the ferocity of an unbridled flame.

Her hand creeps under my nightwear and wraps around my waist, pulling me into her embrace as she places her lips on mine. She gently nibbles on my lower lip as her hand traces along my back. Her eyes reflecting me, the object of her affection. Slowly I feel her warm tongue brushing at my lips, seeking permission to enter, a request I gladly fulfill. Her tongue starts exploring mine, before entwining our tongues. Her kiss growing more and more passionate until she separates our lips and we both gasp for air.

"Atla, I've been wanting this for so long. Whenever I look into your azure eyes, I can feel your love, but I couldn't be certain. I know here we are nothing but sisters, but I know back home we were so much more than just sisters."

I don't give her an answer. Instead my right hand slowly travels along her body, twirling itself down her stomach as it reaches it's destination below her waistline. I gently caress her inner thighs, stroking over the top over her underwear as my left hand finds it's way underneath her bra, gently kneading one of her mounds as it fits perfectly into my hand.

She gasps as she bites her lip, and gives me a look of raw wanton passion, asking me to hurry and stop my teasing. I don't give her what she wants. My hand finding it's way underneath her underwear, before gently stroking along her entrance. I kiss her lips as my tongue brushes against hers in a backward motion, signaling it to come out to play. As her tongue leaves the opening of her lips I gently nibble as I flick across the cherry on her mound.

Deciding she's had enough of my teasing she pulls of both our nightgowns, leaving us with nothing but our underwear as she flips me on my back and sits atop of me. Giving me an exasperating look as she's obviously not pleased with my teasing, she unhooks her bra and lets it fall down before pulling my hand into her underwear, urging it towards her entrance. I gently trace along the middle of her lower lips as I raise my upper body and put one of her mounds in my mouth, caressing her cherry with my tongue.

Gently I nudge a finger into her entrance, leaving her breathless and gasping as her back arches and pushes her mound further into my mouth. She looks at me with pleading eyes and I give her a slight grin, as I slowly enter another finger and rub my thumb across the small bud at her entrance. She pulls me in for another passionate kiss, her back arching more and more for each centimeter I push my fingers into her.

Her hand finds it's way into my underwear under her butt, as she enters a finger into my own entrance. Now it's my turn to gasp for air and be rendered breathless, as I'm feeling what she's feeling. To my disappointment she pulls her finger out, before bringing it up to her mouth as she leaves our kiss. Gently placing her finger with my nectar into her own mouth and sucking on it. This ignites unbridled, absolute raw lust in my head. Heating up my groin until it feels as hot as her fiery eyes. Absolutely pleased with my reaction she gives me a cocky grin as she again inserts her finger into mine, and then another. 

As we both feel the electricity of each other's finger in our private areas, our bodies grow hotter and hotter as we slowly build up an unexplainable pleasure. Right before it's climax, a voice whispers in our head.

My dear daughters. When you wake up you will not remember who you are, you need to set out on your journey to rediscover your identities. A threat looms above our heads, with the possibility of the destruction of our existences and all of creation across my worlds. I send you to the source to discover it, and vanquish the Evil God. I love both of you my dear daughters, and I look forwards to the day we can all reunite our family.

As the voice fades, our bodies had kept going and we both cry out in pleasure as we drift off into eternal bliss.

31