Chapter 1: The Beginning
703 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What time is it?" A young boy said while looking at an old man.

"It's currently 6:01 AM milord." The old man who was dressed as a butler said to the young man.

This young boy, Hikaru Akiyama is the protagonist of our story and a 16-year-old boy, though don't dare to mistaken him for an average 16-year old.

He was quite special in a lot of ways, though the first thing one might recognize about him is his surname. He was an Akiyama, which was one of the most prestigious families on the planet.

Hikaru was 180cm tall with Jet-Black coloured hair which had a tinge of white in them and a pair of black eyes which glowed ever so often, there was also a glint of white in his iris. He was a handsome young boy and was certainly capable of being called popular based on his appearance alone.

Besides him was his most trusted butler and friend, Seven. Seven was responsible for Hikaru and was assigned to him by the Akiyama's. He was responsible for the heir of the Akiyama's protection and well-being. The old man may have looked fragile and senile, but never judge someone from their appearance as they say.

Seven was responsible for the maintenance of the Mansion Hikaru was staying at and was also responsible for all the workers stationed there.

Currently, Hikaru was having breakfast while Seven was standing beside him. The other maids and butlers were also standing in an orderly fashion near to the wall, completely stationary.

"Umb, Umbreon!" A little Umbreon entered the room and hoped onto Hikaru's lap.

"Are you ready Umbreon?"

"Umbreon!"

"You sure are it seems."

"Milord, you will have to depart in some minutes."

"Sigh! I wonder why Mom and Dad enrolled me in this school, what was its name again?"

"It's Advanced Nurturing High School."

"Yeah yeah, I still remember the day I had to give the entrance test and interview. I studied for some months straight because I was basically an idiot regarding the stuff they teach you in middle school. And then what? I flunked the examination cause I didn't feel like doing it and didn't complete the test and as for the interview, the interviewer was lucky that I didn't have a Muk devour him."

"And you got scolded because of that milord."

"Well, that's irrelevant. Where is Glaceon?"

"She is sleeping, milord. I have already asked someone to wake her up. She should be here any moment." Saven said and as if on cue, a Glaceon stormed into the room and hopped on Hikaru's lap, or well, at least tried to as she got tackled away by an irritated Umbreon.

"Don't fight now you two, it's an important day today, supposedly..."

"The helicopter has arrived milord."

"Alright, come to your Pokeballs you two." Hikaru said as he tossed their respective Pokeball towards them, and put them in his belt where you could see two other Pokeballs or more specifically Ultra balls.

"I'll be explaining the details during the ride milord." Seven said as he guided Hikaru towards the Helipad.

After they entered the Helicopter, Seven signalled the pilot as they soared into the sky, followed by 4 other helicopters, responsible for the target helicopters protection against some unfortunate events which may occur.

"After you enter Advanced Nurturing High School your contact with the outside world will be completely broken and you won't be able to contact anyone outside of the school campus except during some special events or that should have been the case normally but I am sure you would find some other way to communicate with the other world." Seven said.

"Though I would appreciate it if you don't threaten someone. It would cause unnecessary problems."

"Yeah yeah, not like I was gonna threaten someone anyway."

".."

"Anyway, we are headed towards the school campus currently and will reach it in an hour or so. And milord, you have been sorted into Class-D and you should know the reason why." Seven said while glaring a bit.

"Eh, yeah it's okay I guess. Does it even matter as to which class I get enrolled in?"

"It might not matter to you milord, but the same can't be said for the other's."

"Meh."

'Is he really the heir of Akiyama!?' The pilots thought as they heard the conversation between Seven and Hikaru and were baffled by Hikaru's personality, though they were quickly broken out of their stupor as someone started talking to them through the transmitter.

"Seven-sama! It's an ambush! There are 100 enemy pokemon approximately and their trainers seem to be instructing them from the aircraft above us! We will need backup. Permission to ask for backup."

"Ooh, seems interesting." Hikaru said as stood up from his seat before giving Seven the chance to speak.

"I'll take care of them, don't worry. I am quite sleepy too, would help me to wake up properly." Hikaru said as he fetched one of the Ultra Balls attached to his belt.

"As you say milord." Sven said without any shred of worry on his face.

"Hmm."

"Come out ******, it's time for your reign of terror." Hikaru said as his expression suddenly changed, he was smiling like a psycho right now and he was quite excited which was apparent from his expression, which frankly scared the hell out of the pilots who were looking at him.

As he threw the Ultra Ball into the air, it burst into a light and a giant silhouette appeared in its place. It was at least 3.5 meters tall and excluded power from its very being. The once sunny horizon turned cloudy as lightning adorned the sky.

Hikaru hopped into the figures back as it commanded it to fly higher, though the people who were looking at it were terrified out of their wits and well, it was justified, though Hikaru's voice broke them out of their stupor.

"ZEKROM USE FUSION BOLT!" Hikaru said as the now identified Zekrom roared loudly and discharged a humongous thunderbolt towards its enemy.

"ZEKROM USE DRAGON BREATH!" Hikaru said immediately after Zekrom unleashed its Fusion Bolt, not giving its opponents who may have survived, any time to heal.

"Yup, that should take care of it." Hikaru said while hopping onto the helicopter and putting back Zekrom in its Ultra Ball.

"That was splendid and quite disastrous milord." Seven said while looking at Hikaru, although quite stunned, didn't think it was odd, it was his master who did it after all. And well, one could always expect something like this from his master.

"Ah, thanks Seven." Hikaru who had already returned back to normal said.

"It should have taken care of them right? How much time till we reach the school anyway?"

"The threat has been annihilated milord and we will be reaching the school in 45mins."

"I'll be taking a nap then." Hikaru said as Umbreon and Glaceon broke from their Pokeballs and snuggled to him.

9