Chapter 5: Little Zekrom
185 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have reached our destination senpai. I'll pay for the stadium, you all can go ahead."

"Sure."

"I would like to rent a normal stadium please." Hikaru said after he approached one of the counters installed for this purpose.

"I understand, may I have your Student ID please?" The receptionist responsible for the counter said.

"Yes, here it is." Hikaru said as he passed his student ID to the pretty receptionist. [E/N-Gotta have a pretty receptionist.]

"It will cost you 10,000 points, is that okay with you?"

"Yup."

"You have rented a normal stadium for an hour, it's stadium number 36 which is just near the stairs. Thank you for your patronage." The pretty receptionist said as she handed Hikaru an access card and his Student ID while smiling slightly.

"You are welcome." Saying which Hikaru approached his senpais who were looking around and fiddling with their Student ID's.

"I have rented the stadium senpai, we can use it now."

"Sure, let's go."

"As it's just a friendly match I haven't applied for a referee, pardon me for the inconvenience."

"It's alright, it's just a friendly match after all."

After the group walked into the stadium which was just an open field surrounded by a gallery for spectators which was currently deserted except for that one Janitor.

"Let's start the match without any further delay senpai as I really don't want to waste your time any more than what's necessary." Hikaru said while looking around the stadium, searching for some CCTV's or cameras.

"Sure, I choose you Gloom." [E/N-Well, no comments.]

"I choose you Hoppip!"

"I choose you Elekid!"

"I choose you Magby!"

"I choose you Zigzagoon!"

"I choose you Dustox!"

I choose you Volbeat!"

"Your pokemons look quite intimidating senpai!" Hikaru said with excitement in his eyes which was obviously fake, but when a human is praised why would he want to be suspicious of the one who is praising him/her? Pride is a sin that every human possesses and currently, Hikaru is manipulating that feeling hidden in the core of every human to his advantage.

"I choose you Umbreon!" Hikaru said as Umbreon broke out of her Pokeball.

"Let's start the match senpai, if you can knock out my Umbreon, I'll admit defeat."

"Gloom use Stun Spore!"

"....are you an idiot? Umbreon has an ability called Synchronize which passes status effects like paralysis, burn and poison to its foe idiot!" And this is how an idiot trainer made its pokemon vulnerable to its enemy.

"Umbreon use Dark Pulse on Gloom!"

"Magby protect Gloom and use Fire Punch!"

"Umbreon use quick attack on Magby and use Dark Pulse on Gloom!" Hikaru said as Umbreon's ability Synchronize allows it to ignore Magby's ability Flame Body which gives its foe a burn effect.

"What happened to you senpai? How come you are losing against a single pokemon?" Hikaru said as Umbreon knocked out Gloom and Magby.

"Shut up!" The trainers of the respective pokemon said as they put back the injured Magby and Gloom into their Pokeball, though the other trainers weren't lagging behind.

"Volbeat use Double Team followed by a Confuse Ray!"

"Zigzagoon use Headbutt!"

"Hoppip use Megadrain!"

"Dustox use Psybeam!"

"Elekid use Thunder Punch!"

"Umbreon use Screech followed by a Hyper Beam!"

"Umbreon!" Umbreon said as it prepared its Hyper Beam after using Screech and lowering its foes defence.

"Don't let it charge the Hyper Beam!"

"Umbreon use Hyper Beam!" But Alas they were too late as Umbreon had already charged up a Hyper Beam and released it towards its foes.

"Get out of the way!"

"Volbeat use Protect!"

As the two collided, dust-covered the stadium and a large *boom* could be heard.

As the dust settled down, they could see their pokemon protected by Volbeat who used Protect at the perfect moment though the said Volbeat was barely holding.

Much to the relief of the trainers, their pokemon were protected by Volbeat and they started to feel confident, though what they heard next brought them to despair.

"Umbreon, use Hyper Beam!"

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU DAMN LUNATIC!?" [E/N-Reminds me of Lunala, I like that one. UwU]

As Umbreon released the second Hyper Beam, the opponent pokemons hugged each other, completely resigned to their fate as the Hyper Beam blasted them away. [E/N-I feel bad for them...]

"..."

"..."

"Come back Umbreon." Hikaru said he put Umbreon back to her Pokeball.

"Man, I feel bad for you guys, here take these potions and feed them to your pokemon." Hikaru said as he handed them some of the potions he kept with himself for emergency situations.

"Thank you!" The Senpais who were acting like little children now said.

As Hikaru watched the trainers tend to their Pokemon while sitting on the Gallery, Zekrom used Telepathy to communicate with Hikaru.

'I am quite proud of you, you know. Merciless during the match, but compassionate after it. This is what righteousness defines after all. I am the embodiment of righteousness and you have not disappointed me, I feel like I made the right choice by choosing you.'

'I know that I'll live up to your, no, our ideals. Though this reminded me, you were hella cute when you hatched from your egg. I still remember my small little Zekrom playing with me in the park.'

'....their pokemon have been healed.'

'You do know that I have those photo's of you framed right?'

'...'

"Now that everything is said and done, what about my points senpai?" Hikaru said as he walked over to the group who were quite furious, to say the least, but they were grateful too. Simply speaking, they were experiencing a roller coaster of emotions.

"Can't you decrease the amount a little?"

"Hmm, let's see. You guys owe me 140,000 points. Just give me 120,000 points." Hikaru said while smiling.

"...."

"We have transferred the points to you, can we go now?"

"You sure can and by the way, I have taken a liking to you guys seeing as to how you were genuinely worried about your pokemon, so call me if you need my help alright? I'll help you just that once. Here is my contact information." Hikaru said, surprising the 7 students there a little.

"Well, alright. We will remember this." They said as they walked out of the battlefield smiling a little because they had a feeling that this time they had profited, though how? That, even they didn't know. [E/N-120,000 yen for a favour from the trainer of a legendary pokemon, not a bad deal kiddos.]

"Good Good, I have 140,000 points now. It should last for quite some time." Hikaru said as he left the stadium. [E/N-120,000 + 30,000 (Leftover money) - 10,000(stadium fees) = 140,000]

4