Home
65 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharod was very confused and befuddled as he walks to his home from his girlfriend’s house. It was already nighttime with very sparse people on the road. Sharod walked with an unsteady step and eyes unfocused. He still couldn’t process clearly what just happened a few minutes ago.

He just experiences the most amazing thing in his entire life yet. Even though his mind was still foggy and his memories were a bit blurry, but he was certain that he just did it with Jeniffer. He didn’t know that Jeniffer was that amazing. It was certainly eyes opening experience.

But how was she so experienced? I’m sure she had said I’m her first boyfriend.

He just sighed and decided not to think too deeply and he kind of knew the answer why with the genie case and her wish. It was clearly written on her face at that time. He then smiled as he thought that the naïve Jeniffer was cute. He remembered something which was the lamp that he brought back from Jeniffer's house.

He kind of stole it because Jeniffer wasn’t on her right mind she gave her permission. It went like this.

Dozen minutes earlier…

Sharod was hurried to dressed properly as he slides his shirt on and put on his jean. He then eyed the lamp which had fallen off to the floor. He then thought about bringing it home because of curiosity.

“Hey, jen could I brought the lamp to my house?.” Said him to Jeniffer which kind of sleeping on her bed with blanket covering her body. Under that sheet was the glorious naked body of her.

“Huh?... okay.” Sound could be heard faintly as if she was sleeptalking. Sharod just shrugged and put it inside his bag. Then he heard the sound of the front door opening.

“Crap, Jen's mom already home.” He then quickly slung his bag on his back and quickly made his way out of the room. He came face to face with Jen's mom in her cop uniform. She is a policewoman in charge of Sharod neighborhood security. Her daily job was to patrol the whole area covering his housing complex and a bit further.

“Hi, Sharod. What’s the hurry? You have finished whatever thing you came here for?.” Said her with a light tone. She was always the kind one who put kindness at the forefront, but her tone seems to have a hint of tiredness, probably because she just came home from work.

“Yeah, Ms.Danna!. We seem to have the track of time and I really had to go. Thank you for having.” With a stiff smile, Sharod just quickly made his way out of the house. He feared what would happen if she sees Jeniffer's condition at this moment.

“Okay, bye”

 

He sighed as this day had been one hell of a rollercoaster. From the incident at school to the crazy discovery of a real genie, and finally the unreal experience of a lifetime that just occurred. He hoped his time at home would be uneventful as he was really tired, physically and mentally.

He finally dragged his exhausted body to the entrance of the housing complex at which his house was just beside the road. His house located just the right side of the entranceway. Across the housing complex was the local cemetery which surrounded by trees that block the sunlight making it look dark in most of the area. In the middle of the cemetery is a giant willow tree growing very tall and ominous. It always has this gloomy and bleak look on it.

He took a glance at the house across his house. It was the house of a kind lady who often works as a home assistant to Sharod’s mother. Sharod kind of have soft spot for her as she was a kind and likable lady, always playing with him and siding with him when his sister bullies him. He almost had a crush on her, but then that accident happened and the feeling never came to fruition. Now, it just fond memories on his mind.

The house look abandoned though as for the last 10 year or so it is have been empty. No one knows why and where she has gone to. Sharod kind of wanted to meet her again as he still have soft spot for her.

He took off his gaze and walked to the front door to his house. He opened the door and walk to the kitchen. His house has the kitchen, living, and dining almost merged together. The only one that separates them was a wall with open windows to the kitchen. His father designed it like the house looks spacious.

Rebecca, Sharod’s aunt from his mother's side of the family was watching TV on the couch. With her back was facing the hallway to the entrance. She must have heard the door as she turned her head to see Sharod.

“Welcome, How was your visit to Jeniffer going?.” Rebecca inquires with one of her eyebrow raised and a light smile on her face. Rebecca was a typical woman in her early thirty with short brown hair. Despite being a hard worker, Her body was well maintained making her look like a gorgeous woman in her early twenty with a hint of mature woman charm. Many of his friend that seen her always compliment her look to be so beautiful and young. Some even said she was kind of sexy. She was still single even at her age, the reason was still unknown as many in the family had urged her to married, She’s still wouldn’t budge. She always takes care of his family since the disappearance of Sharod’s mother.

 “Well, it went pretty great. We managed to finish our task. It took a bit long, but yeah.” Sharod was still hiding that he was dating Jeniffer. It just happened and he was slightly nervous about coming out. Well, his guilty face wasn’t helping as Rebecca made an O-face with her mouth.

“Okay, great then. Jeniffer is a great girl. Treasure her okay.” Rebecca said with her both eyebrows raised again while holding a smirking face.

“Yeah, got it.” Sharod just shrugged his shoulder with one of his hands doing thumps up. He already knew that his relationship with Jeniffer would be caught by his aunt because a few reasons.

“Dinner already on the table. Serves yourself.” Said her as she turns off the Tv and went to her room. It seems she only stayed guard in the living to wait for Sharod. She was one who worried ward about him and his sister. Since her sister's disappearance, she decided to be the one who raised her children.

“Okay. Wait, can you join me later? I have something to talk about.” Rebecca just nodded. Sharod went to his room to put his thing. His room was a bit stuffy as some of his dad discovery which he thought was cool and safe by his dad was kept in his room. Stuff-like tribe mask which looks similar to those in cartoon movies, antique vase with exotic engraving, a red amulet which was framed onto the wall. This was his hobby collecting thing from his dad's discovery.

He put his bag onto his bed. He then washed especially after that rigorous activity in Jeniffer's house, he was very sticky and smelly. Must have been the few reasons Rebecca found out what he had been doing. Sharod sighed as he realized this.

After that he gets dinner. With leftover food readied by Rebecca which was quite simple fried rice with a fried egg. She wasn’t one who skilled in cooking, but still experienced at living alone so cooking is on her arsenal. Rebecca came to join him a bit later at the dining table. She took sit opposite of him.

“So, How is school has been going for you?.” Asked her while leaning her chin on her hand. She had her light smile on her face.

“Well… let’s just say that it was pretty normal. The classes were rather unchanging as always. Oh, I guess I and Jeniffer is now dating. I have a hunch that you know already, but yeah.” Shrugged Sharod as he explained the first part with a nonchalant tone while the other with a bit of reservation. His heart was beating quickly for a few moments but calmed down at her response

“That’s great. I always thought that something like that would happen with you two. It’s good that you got the ball to finally ask her out. Well, I guess the thing you want to talk about is about the call I receive from your school this morning isn’t it?.” Said she with a bit sigh in her tone.

“Oh, They did? What did they say?.” Sharod interested in how they explained his little mishap since it was his first major problematic misbehavior even though it was major because of who the one involved in it.

“Well, the one who called was Mrs.Susan which if I remembered, have a pretty good relation with you. She explained what really happened which was you bumping into Ms.Maya, the headmistress and she went ballistic because of that. She also said her tantrum was so loud that it could be heard till the faculty office next door. Well, she said it wasn’t the first time thought.” She smiled, recounting what she heard. It seems she was amused by what she heard as her smile widen a little.

“Well, I already know though about your headmistress jerky attitude. I won’t blame you as much, but it was still your fault. As this is the first time your school has to call for your problem, I will take this as your first warning.” She crossed her hand below her massive breast while leaning against the chair. She has a little stern look. Sharod just nodded as he listened to while eating her fried rice which was delicious by the way as usual.

“Okay, that’s all I guess, I won’t punish you this time as a first warning. Just do your best not to repeat again what you have done wrong. I’m expecting the best out of you this year and the year after okay. Just you know you could count on me like a real mother.” She said that as she caresses your bulging cheek with an affectionate smile. Sharod expression softens as he was always thought of her as his real mother that’s why he regrets his middle school behavior.

She stood up and walked to her room which was just by the hallway near the entrance of the house. Sharod just looks at her departing look with determined eyes, he was feeling a bit frustrated because of the big uproar Ms.Maya has made this problem be. He sighs helplessly as he continued eating.

After he washed his plate he went back to his room filled with antiques. He wanted to examine the lamp he got from his Jeniffer because of some kind of inner curiosity.

He sat on his study table and take out the lamp from his bag pack. The lamp was still the same since he first examined it at Jeniffer House. It was a golden-colored middle east lamp that shaped like a teapot but shorter. Its body was engraved with beautiful and detailed patterns. It also has something written on its lid with foreign language Sharod never seen on any artifact he examined from his archeologist father. His father at this moment was excavating some ruin in some southeast Asia country.

 Sharod was really curious about this foreign language. Deep inside his mind, he kind of understands what it read, but he was certain to never seen it before.

“It’s really weird, it was as if the text was flickering. It’s changing into some kind of sentence, but it never does. Weird, this the first time I couldn’t understand an artifact fully with a single look!.” His face formed from confused to smile then exhilarating. His heart was at this moment full of adventurous feeling. He had this weird ability which he always understood the mechanic of an artifact when he look closer at it.

He then opens his laptop and researched all kinds of language he could find which similar to the one on the lamp. He thought about asking the genie, but he still has some apprehension about it which was why he started with the method he has already known and understand first.

He lost the track of time for a few hours, he also didn’t notice his sister peeking into his room a few time suspiciously. He lost on his research of the unknown at this moment. Until it was a bit past midnight and his eyes already exhausted at looking at the monitor for so long. He stretched his body for a bit as he felt the sleepiness, but his curiosity still wasn’t satisfied.

“This is really weird, no known languages were a match with this one. At least none in the one I researched. I wonder if asking her would be faster. Probably is though. She is the wish-granting genie after all. I should really try it.” He was mentally exhausted at this moment so his fear and apprehension were drowned out by his curiosity.

“Yes, let’s try it.” He rubbed the lamp which then produced the same showy phenomenon at Jeniffer's house. Came out the bewitching tanned woman with her full of exposure belly dancing outfit.

“Well, hello handsome. Where did that little that chick of yours go? Oh, this is a different room, your house? What kind of room full of ugly garbage? .“ She looked around the room with her eyebrows raised. She looked at the artifact decorating the room with a questioning look.

“Paid no heed to that please, I need you to explain everything about you!.” Pulling the genie's attention with his hand by waving, Sharod yelled what he had been curious about.

“Whoa, slow down. You are the curious one are you, but hmm… no, I can’t really tell you that. Bound by contract, the same as the one that bound me to this lamp. Nothing I can tell you with my own volition, but you know, with wish anything can be possible.” Smirking as she eyed Sharod face. Her eyes and gesture suggest she really wanted him to make a wish.

“Uhh…” Hesitated him. He still considering the consequence which his wish could bring about.

“Oh, don’t you worry about the consequence. Nothing will come with a little wish. Your girl got what she wanted, didn’t she? The same could be done to you.” She raised one of her eyebrows as she persuaded the little curious Sharod.

“Huh… I guess so, wait she really wishes for that? Well, that confirmed my thought. Nevermind... Alright, I wish to you will tell me anything about yourself!.” With a flick of the genie finger, the sound of something broken could be heard.

“Done, ask away anything you want to ask.” She said as she shifted her pose to a more conformable one on the air which was laying on her side with her hand supporting her head. Her massive breasts hang majestically which Sharod eyes immediately lock on. He shook his desire instantly though. He still couldn’t fully resist her charm it seems.

“First of…

Author Note: Please do tell me if there is any grammar error. Thank you for reading

 

 

2