The exorcism
56 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But what is the most effective method to do this? Well, it made it easier now she was on her low alert. Hmm…

He went through his option first. First, the genie, He could just wish for the creature to be erased, exorcise, captured, or anything he wanted. That would waste one of his wishes though. Then there were prayer beads that drive away evil, one of the prayer beads had interested him as it also has something in it that would be really useful. Then there were other items on this item that would help him to capture this ghost, but most of them have complicated use and it’s impractical.

Sharod's mind went to a bit overdrive. It wasn’t helpful that he was already exhausted from his bed activities, research, and little chat with the genie. With his brain work to come up with a plausible plan while trying to understand the mechanism of the bead. Then He came up with a good ruse to make do with his exorcise ritual. The ritual itself was embedded in one of the prayer bead abilities he read on his mind.

He put aside the prayer bead for easier access. Lisa was laying on the bed with her twin mount peaking and plummeting while she breathes. She clearly didn’t put any guard. This was a good moment.

“Argh… all right all right. This situation really put me on edge. Okay, you win, I couldn’t come with any plan to subdue you. You win. All our previous exchanges were useless and meaningless. It only toys with my feeling.” Sharod stood up suddenly while slamming the desk. This startled Lisa up as she slowly sat up. His voice was loud and contain clear frustration.

“heee~… you really was toying with me~.” Lisa put her chin on her palm as she looked at the angry-faced Sharod.

“Yeah…” heaved sharod quietly.

“Well, the truth is I was buying time while thinking how to evict you from my sister, but obviously it needs a miracle for it to work and I’m only a human. Nothing comes up to my mind.” With his chest rising up and down quickly, Sharod released a bit of his anger.

“Hmm… that’s how it is. Just accept it. Hihi-“ her laugh cut short by Sharod outburst.

“Shut up! Don’t laugh, it is disturbing… I want you to promise to leave my family if I bring you, your stupid amulet. Agreed?.” Sharod yelled with a loud and clear voice but still couldn’t hide his exhaustion. He pointed his finger at Lisa's face to force his statement.

“Well… okay then~.” Her voice was a bit draggy as if she was thinking and hesitating about her own statement.

“Good… actually I know the amulet you are looking for. There.” Pointing at the framed amulet on the wall facing his bed.

“That is the amulet you are looking for. I’m sure of it. Just took it out of its frame and its aura will quickly spill out even to me, a normal human.” He turned his head to Lisa.

“Hmm… interesting~. Thank you for your hard work~.” Lisa said while standing up. She walked toward the frame. Sharod couldn’t help but notice her sway on her hip as she walks. She clearly has been getting used to Lisa’s body.

Lisa took the frame off the wall. She held it up to her face. She looked at the sealed amulet inside the frame, it only covered with this piece of glass. She caressed the glass which encased the amulet, fascinated by its function of isolating aura to even supernatural being like her. She smiled a bit as she thought how foolish the human was for making such an item for it to end up being useless. She flipped the frame around and was surprised by the complex locking mechanism behind it. She clicked her tongue.

She about to turn around to ask Sharod to open it when she felt a burning pain in her back. It was hot, scorching heat that breakthrough her flesh and instantly penetrated her true body, her soul. She screamed a heart-rending, shrilling scream Sharod ever heard. He quickly put both his hand to his ear.

Lisa stumble forward while enduring the tormenting burn on her back, a red burning mark was left on her back. She was pissed as hell from that act. She turned around to face Stunned Sharod. Her face has already morphed to an ugly hag with deep, horrible anger on her face. Her face was quite appalling and it brought a surreal sensation as it hangs on Lisa's youthful body. She screeched a horrible scream as she charged toward Sharod.

Sharod widens his eyes as he looked at the approaching creature. He stumbled back as he quickly put his arm which held the prayer bead forward. He chanted the incantation written on the bead ability on his mind. His mouth quickly moved to finish the first verse of the incantation. Lisa already really close to him, a few centimeters more and her face would be touching him.

“Uttup!.” His voice boomed as a light barrier erected itself, surrounding Lisa in the center of the room. He put down his hand and smiled widely as the ability on his mind really worked as written. That was the first time he tried a genuine artifact ability first hand. He laughed a little at his first success.

“Woooo!… yeah take that.” He cheered with both hands lifted up to the air. He took a pose of a football striker striking a goal. His cheer lasted quite a bit before Lisa act out again.

“Damn it! Release me this instant or this body suffer the consequence.” Lisa threatened while quickly make a claw-like hand gesture with her hand. Her nail quickly elongated and sharpened.

This brought a bit of panic to Sharod. Lisa grinned victoriously as she tried to jammed her claw into Lisa’s stomach. Sharod's mouth moved quickly as he chanted the second verse of the incantation. But Lisa already put a long, bloody claw mark on Lisa’s stomach, she kept on grinning as she expected sharod to release her quickly. But he wasn’t even done with her yet.

“Akit!.” Sharod voice boomed again. This time light rope materializes out of nowhere on Lisa’s four limbs. It tied all her four limbs and forced her to make an X pose horizontally midair.

“WHAT IS THIS?! RELEASE ME?! SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE IF YOU DON’T!.” Her voice becomes demonic and high-pitched. Her mouth sprouted out rows of sharp teeth. She threw tantrum in her bound. She tried to break out of her binding to no avail. She kept on growling and yelling for her release, but Sharod heard not a single sound from her.

After his first blunder, Sharod quickly chanted the next verse, the third verse. His mouth quickly pronounced the foreign word as best as he could. The malicious entity that inhabited Lisa clearly felt the fear at what Sharod was doing. She kept trying to break free from her binding while still growling demonic growl, but to no avail.

Then she felt it, the effect of the third chant taking place. She felt the little pull on her soul, a little sensation of rejection. She ignored it at first while still thrashing and glaring at Sharod. The sensation kept getting stronger, her bind to Lisa’s body kept getting weaker and her thrashing slowly settled down. She realized this and panic settled on her face. She kept getting weaker and weaker until the moment she lost her control.

“Rius!.” Sharod boomed once again, this time the malicious spirit felt it to her very soul.

Lisa's head shot up and purple smoke came up from her mouth. It was the carnal ghost that was inhabiting and possessing her body. It being quickly expelled as Lisa kept spewed out the purple smoke. At first, the smoke was formless and just gathered around in a circle. When most of the smoke was expelled from Lisa's mouth, the smoke takes on a more distinct shape.

It was the shape of the hideous hag that was projected on Lisa’s face when she was angry. The face still take on the anger she felt and moving her mouth in a growling manner, but no voice was heard from it. It just contorted its shape as a lump of smoke.

Sharod then finished the ritual with a final rite of sealing. He muttered the final verse. The light barrier that was surrounding Lisa slowly shrinking toward the lump of purple smoke. It kept on going as Sharod kept muttered the verse.

“Slege.” Finally, it tightly surrounded the lump of smoke in the sphere.

It then fell to the floor beside Lisa that was lying on the floor with disheveled clothes. Sharod fell on his butt as the adrenaline from the act earlier slowly left his body. He just sat down on the floor while catching his breath. That was the first exorcist he has ever done and it was accompanied by a reckless act. That ritual was just something his mind conjured up when he touched the artifact, he didn’t have a single prove that it would work.

He smiled as the victory and the weight of achievement settled on his mind.

“Haha…,” a little laugh escaped his mouth.

He stood up and walked toward the sealed sphere. Inside was the carnal ghost sealed tightly without any sign of escaping. She kept on making a growling face inside the sphere as Sharod picked up the sphere. It felt light, really light, like holding a lump of cotton candy, also it felt really warm in his hand. Weird, I thought it would felt cold as the ghost obviously felt cold when it was inside Lisa’s body.

He brought the sphere in front of his face. “This is for stealing my sister from me and talking like you own my things.” He mocked the smoke inside the sphere.

 Then He examined it with great interest as this was his first time encountering a supernatural being subtracting the genie of course. He filled with curiosity of course for this foreign thing, but there was nothing he could do to study it, no one to ask. Except…

He then looked at the genie that unknowingly has floated to his front. She also examined the sealed spirit with great interest. It was as if she just only now sees a ghost before. Her face clearly expressed the same curiosity as Sharod.

“Do you know what this is?.” He the hand that was holding the sphere toward the genie face. Genie sticks her face close to the sphere.

“Hmm… I only know that this a stray soul, a soul that escaped the cycle of life and death. This the first time I see a free soul like this. Usually those higher bastard controlled their fate and someone like me has no power to affect it.” She pulled back as she explained with an amazed tone at first, but changed to an annoyed tone when she describes those higher bastards.

“Huh… I thought you knew, I guess I was wrong.” He pulled back his hand as he wondered what to do with this thing. Then he felt a bit tired, he yawned a bit as sleepiness finally settled in.

“Well, clearly I have to catch some sleep. So I’m going to put this for later.” He just put the sphere on his desk. Then he just fell headfirst to his bed, ignoring all the mess his room was in. his drawer still sitting on his study desk, his sister still lie down on his floor in almost half-naked fashion, and the precious amulet framed was still held by his sister's hand.

He ignored all of this and went to dreamland as he didn’t want to sleep in class later in the morning. His problem with Ms.Maya was enough for him. He quickly snores in his sleep while the genie watched with a bemused expression. She then eyed the sealing sphere, then at the framed amulet. She floated at the framed amulet and tried to open the lock behind the framed with her magic, but surprisingly she couldn’t.

“HUH!... clearly some of the rules were broken when he wished for me to talk freely, but it seems it wasn’t enough to release my power. Forget it then.” She then put the frame back on the wall and hang it. She already knows she could take it easily so why bother the hassle of hiding it. She then looked at the sphere, but she helplessly shook her head for she could nothing with her power being sealed.

She then just slipped back to her lamp, resting inside while planning how to fully release herself.

 

2