The weird Jeniffer
21 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was shining brightly today. The month was the time when summer starting to peak. The time was just about past 10 pm, the sunlight already beginning to rise, and warming the hallway.

The place Sharod was standing at this moment was a shaded corner in front of the stair, it was beside the restroom which Jeniffer just went in. It was an area with a cool temperature in this summer wind.

A sudden breeze blow at Sharod face. A warm sensation spread on his face just like that, it felt pleasant. This place felt nice, it is pity that it is located just beside a beast’s nest.

Just as he enjoyed the warm breeze, a sudden chill spread on his back. Cold sweat wet his back. It was a feeling of being watched by a horror-like being. His goosebumps were all raising.

Sharod quickly turned around, his eyes widen and his body petrified to see a familiar figure of a mature woman in her thirty. She wore a gray suit with a matching miniskirt. Her face showed a bit of wrinkle but still looked pretty smooth. Her assets that stick onto the suit prove how big it is. She just stood there smirking at the surprised Sharod.

“Surprised? Hehe…” a sultry voice came out from her mouth. Her voice sounded really like the person herself, the exact same one that Sharod heard throughout his preach yesterday. But this time the tone was a bit more cheerful and innocent rather than full of wrath and malice like what he heard yesterday.

Sharod mind quickly came back to him like a slingshot. It came to his mind that what he was seeing at this moment wasn’t Ms. Maya, but Jeniffer wearing Ms. Maya's skin. She looked quite hot acting with Ms. Maya's body like that.

Jeniffer laughed out loud that she even held her stomach from how much she laughed.

“Don’t surprise me like that… “ Sharod sighed a relief sigh, the earlier surprise got him good as he was still at guard with Ms. Maya so he was a bit too surprised. “But… that suit did work, you look exactly like her.”

Interesting, the resemblance is uncanny, she really did become her. Did she also inherit her memories? Should be right? If my vision showed the suit abilities then she should get Ms. Maya memories, well in my opinion.

He examined the woman before him and he still couldn’t find any difference from the woman that had preached about his fault and how it was on her authority to expel such failure out of her territory. It was Ms. Maya in flesh. He really curious how the suit work though

 “Heh, Right? If not how could I get to make you jump at the sight of me!” Jeniffer laughed like a kid that succeeds at their prank.

It was weird that the old, strict, arrogant, but seductive, and sexy Ms. Maya could be this mischief, cheerful, and innocent. The vibrant expression of Jeniffer mixed with the mature and usually stoic face of Ms. Maya make an image of a kind mother.

“Hmm… how do I say it…it is weird, it feels kind of surreal seeing an energetic, easygoing Ms. Maya” Sharod described it with some kind of weird out face as he observed the new Ms. Maya top to bottom. “So how it felt inside there? Do… it felt stuffy or did you experience anything?.”

“Nope, it felt normal, like my own body. It felt natural to move. It's just different in height I guess. And her boobs really stick out to me though. Like, did she wear a bra at all? Damn these clothes felt uncomfortable! How could she wear such clothes!.” Jeniffer frowned as she felt the fabric of the suit rubbed against her body.

 “You also couldn’t believe that I feel more energetic and powerful in her body than in my usual self. It is really shocking that an old lady like her has a more fit body than a teenager me. Look What I can do.” Jeniffer take a few steps back and began to take off running. She then raised her hand and did a perfect somersault into the air. She jumped quite far and landed perfectly in front of Sharod.

Sharod was awed by the performance. It was amazing for an old Ms. Maya to be doing that kind of acrobatic, it was smoothly done and her landing was also perfect. It was like a well-trained person who had done it.

A change in physical prowess? That’s amazing.

With Jeniffer so close to him, he could see that Ms. Maya's face was a bit better looking than he expected. It was because he never had the guts to stare at her face for long enough to judge her look. At the same time, he could feel some familiar and nostalgic feeling from her face, it’s like he had seen someone similar to her a long time ago.

It did like her face similar to mother, but there seems to be a bit different. Then is she related somehow to my mother? How though?.

“How? And look she doesn’t even sweat a bit and my breath is still smooth.” Jeniffer smiled with a bright smile with the usual grumpy Ms. Maya.

“That was surprising... Amazing acrobatic though, when did you learn to do that smooth movement?.” Sharod was interested a bit by her action. It seemed his conjuncture was right, did she inherit Ms. Maya's memories because according to his knowledge Jeniffer did take gymnastic class, but only for a week before she got bored of it.

“I don’t know… It just felt natural, like second nature.” Jeniffer's eyebrows dance as she also seemed confused, Sharod didn’t whatever she was confused by her action or by his question though.

“Like… here let me show another thing.” She then closes the distance between her and sharod until they were practically touching and grabbed his right arm. Sharod at first didn’t know what she was doing until his vision went spinning and when he realized, he was lying on the floor.

He was stunned at what just happened, he gathered his wits and finally make a realization of what just happened along with the pain in his back. “Did you… just shoulder throw me?.”

“Yeah!~ I think I just did! Sorry, babe…hehe~” Jeniffer’s mouth open wide with joy on her face. She was excited at what she just did and not apologetic at all.

“That was awesome!!, I didn’t know I could do that! This body is awesome for an old lady and… Great~~.” Jeniffer smiled in high tension which turned to a smirk. She proceeds to sway her hips to show off her bouncy ass.

“Argh… that was painful to experience. Ow ow, my back!.” Sharod got up with a little pain in his back from the impact of the floor. He stretched his body a bit before looking at Jeniffer examining him.

“Why are you looking at me like that?.” Sharod who had been looking around, notice the weird, flushing expression of Jeniffer. It was different from yesterday's charming look of Jeniffer on the bed, but an enchanting look of a mature woman in her prime. It was sexy and alluring.

Something odd did the suit did something to her?.

Jeniffer at this moment was feeling a bit muddled-headed. Her mind was a bit cloudy, Wh-wh-what happening to me? It feel… feel…good… yeah… Sharod…I… Love you!. Let me have you.

When Sharod had a weirded expression mixed with caution. He wasn’t enchanted or aroused by the look of Ms. Maya's flushed face, his symptom of un-arousal continued to act up.

At this moment he was only felt a bit fearful of what would happen and what Jeniffer was thinking. Her face looks scary though, I don’t like where this is going.

“Jenny, stop! Whatever you are thinking with that face, it’s not appropriate to do it at this time and pl-.” His lip was then locked by Ms. Maya's rosy red lips. His eyes went wide from the sudden movement.

Damn it!.

“JEN-!” He tried to back away from Jeniffer’s kiss, but the moment his lips separated from her, a sudden push from the back of the head locked his lips again. Don’t let him go, grab him, place him in your grasp, subdue him.

Her grip is strong! This suit is really a piece of work! Gotta woke her up somehow!.

This was the moment he experienced the strength Jeniffer talked about earlier. Sharod’s eyes started to frown even harder as he felt that Ms. Maya's tongue just entered his mouth. What the-!

Sharod eyes swim as he tried to signal for Jen that he really didn’t enjoy this, but Jeniffer had closed her eyes to enjoy the experience. She was really into it. Her mind was blanking at the moment, she was following her heart and the voice in her head.

Sorry, Jen, I’ll make up for you.

With an apologetic thought, Sharod quickly bites on Ms. Maya's tongue as hard as he could. It’s not like this was Jeniffer's real body so it wouldn’t do any lasting damage to her true self, at least he hoped.

With his bite, Jeniffer screamed and back away from Sharod. While Sharod himself stood still with an annoyed face. He touched the lip that had just kissed Ms. Maya, Well, I didn’t expect to be kissed by an old hag even a stunning one. But there is definitely something odd with Jeniffer.

He approached the stunned Jenny that seemed to be confused by her own action. Sharod went close to her and patted her shoulder. “What’s wrong? Hey Jen, answer me!.”

It seemed the extreme pain brought a sobering effect to weird Jeniffer. She realized what she had done and in turn made her silent. “It’s… okay, nothing wrong. Just got swiped by a strange mood… Nothing you should be concerned about.”

There was something weird about her tone. Sharod noticed her seemingly distracted look and occasionally frowned. She seemed to be struggling a bit. “Are you really okay? You seemed to be struggling.”

The suit has a secret, it did something to her. Maybe get her to take it off first and the questions for another time.

 “No, I’m okay… why don’t you go to class? It seems the bell will ring in a few moments. Just let me alone for now… Don’t worry, I will stick to my plan and take care of all your problems.” She then walked toward Ms. Maya's office while sometimes frowning a bit. Her arms also by her head, holding it.

“Really? Why don’t you take the suit off for now? Just put the plan for later.” Sharod tried to persuade otherwise. He was worried because it seemed the suit had an effect on her somehow. Is Ms. Maya's memories the cause? Her mind is probably filled with malicious thought and experience. Jeniffer's innocent mind might be overwhelmed a bit.

He still tried to rationalize the event with a bare knowledge of the suit itself.

Right on time, the bell that sign that the break was over also rang. Jeniffer went inside Ms. Maya's office with Sharod on her tail. She then slammed the door on Sharod which stunned him a bit. Sharod tried to knock on Ms. Maya's office but noticed that teacher that had come out of the neighboring room seemed to weirdly stare at Sharod action.

It was weird for a student to be knocking on the most dangerous person in the school. Sharod smiled awkwardly and decided to just leave Jeniffer alone for now. Hopefully, she gonna be alright. By the way, I didn’t see Rebecca though, she said she gonna be here by ten, but I couldn’t see her coming this way.

With that curious thought, Sharod went to the classroom. Something was nagging in his mind the whole time, something related to Jeniffer, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He shrugged at that thought and went on his school with Jeniffer went absent the whole day.

1