One after another
35 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turning away from Sharod class…

The sunlight illuminated a room filled with kinds of stuff. A framed red amulet hanged on a wall facing the bed below the window. A transparent orb sat on a desk by the bedside, it was pulsing with glowing light. The inside was cloudy with murky smoke.

“Tsk, his room still felt like a junkyard, look at these garbages.” Said Rebecca.

The woman stood on the doorframe of the room. Her mouth curved into a sneer at the look of the room. His room reminded her of her previous ‘masters’ rooms, they who think that money grows on a tree or they who think that materialistic stuff indicates status always like to collect useless stuff.

She held her chest with both arms crossed. She wore a white blouse that had been unbuttoned on the top, revealing a deep cleavage in between. She stood a little slouch, with her tight clothes outlining her ravishing body.

Her eyes that were like a kind mother every time she looked at Sharod, now had more distinct depth into it. A more charming gaze, an alluring gaze that would enchant men. Eyes that looked at what her ‘son’ holds dear with contempt or look at her son with a dirty look.

Such sudden change had happened to her, to why it happened was only her and the one holding the wheel behind those alluring eyes could know. As of now, she was less than a mother and more of a woman. This woman had a mission to accomplish.

She stretched one of her arms, her palm opened up facing upward. A glow manifested on her palm, a patterned hologram-like image adorned with some sort of exotic language that arrangement in such a manner that it was like an art shaped in a circle. But that art had been tainted with the purple glow surrounding it. It was floating above her palm.

She chuckled at the sight of the complete magic circle. She could felt the power rushing through her vein. She was liking how her new body is. It had more freedom than before, even with meager power in comparison.

Not much yet. That could complete it though…

A bright laser that was like a blanket came out of that circle, it quickly passed through the room, touching every single corner. The light went past the whole room and then disappear. The information about all the things inside the room was then returned to Rebecca.

“Hmm… that’s interesting~” Rebecca smirked with curiosity in her eyes. “To think all the artifact isn’t made by magic at all. I thought they were just junk with no magic functionality. Who knows this kid’s room to be filled with interesting toys.”

For the record, magic is the most used way to make anything possible, it was almost an omnipotent power that could be used in any variety of ways as long someone knows how to properly utilize it.

There is a lot of ways to use magic with orthodox magic being the most common. Other unique ways to utilize it also exist with different effects that could happen and advantage it could have. Some even had darker effect than the other and some had miracle like power that’s god-like.

Other kinds of power also exist in this vast world, but there were usually hard to come by or just hard to use. That’s why having an artifact with a power unknown to even her was really ‘interesting’.

“Well, I couldn’t care less for these toys… I just need a few things from this place anyway.” With that said, she walked with gaud to grab the framed necklace.

She then smirked at another item that was sitting on the study desk. She licked her lips, her eyes dance looking at the item with a preying gaze. She strode toward it and lifted the orb.

“Such delicacy, to think I will be the first one to taste it. I feel poor for those bunch at home.” She laughed out loud at such a thought. “… Like I care, HAHAHAHA~!”

She then unraveled the seal. A smoky ball came out from the orb. The shape was unstable and often spiked. The carnal ghost inside had gone on a mad rampage. No sound could be heard though in the room illuminated by the sunlight.

It then went on a sudden stop in its morphic antic. Rebecca smirked and felt a little tingle on her palm. Then the ball shriveled and exploded in size, it exploded into a spiky shape. It wasn’t the same rampaging antic as before, it was more like an animal throwing a fit after seeing a predator nearby.

Rebecca shrugged her shoulder while seeing all this. She quickly threw the ball into her mouth. The soul quickly slide inside her mouth and went to her stomach. It melted deliciously inside her. A burp was heard from Rebecca's sexy lips.

A burst of soul energy inside her body filled Rebecca.

“~Aaaaah…” moaned Rebecca.

The pleasure of the power spike hit her like a massive orgasm. Her body was refreshed much like after a great massage. Her arms went to trace her curvy body as the pleasure could be felt through her entire body.

Rebecca's body shone like a light bulb with a purple glow. Her whole body went to massive improvement as she changed from a gorgeous beauty to a perfect beauty that could charm any living creature in the world.

An attire resembling an Arabic belly dancer manifested on her body. Her skin becomes tanned and her eyes changed from the usual kind motherly look to a charming seductive look.

A twin horn grew on her forehead like a goat horn. “That’s better! Finally, return to my origin! Hmm…”

She examined her body and her eyes gleamed at the sight of familiar-looking clothes. She said. “Well well~ it seemed my taste had changed these past centuries. This form finally stuck with me it seems”

“…~Hmph~, well it’s comfortable.” She moaned.

“Well, now that I have my meal. It’s time to call those brutish crew over.” She clicked her tongue. “Tsk, don’t like them very much.” 

She then floated out of the window and went to prepare a welcoming ritual for her so-called ‘peer’ over to finish what their god commanded them to do.

On another place…

A messy office was presented. Document scattered across the floor. Pen, ruler, and many other utensils were thrown everywhere. There was weirdly even an exquisitely designed panty that was hanging on a shelf, a black-colored one.

“Stop! Stop! Quit messing in my head!.” A middle-aged woman was shouting, her arm was thrashing, throwing every stuff she touched. She could be mistaken for a barbaric tribe woman if not for her attire that seemed more professional.

Her body movement was weird though. When she was thrashing her limb, a sudden jerk would make her move it back to the side of her body. Her posture then remained straight and her eyes would glaze over.

“AAargh...” she suddenly screamed.” Stop playing my body like a puppet!.”

This sudden changing state had continued since she got into her office. This woman had been facing such a state making her do what she wouldn’t like slamming the door at her boyfriend. A voice that sounded like an echoing scream filled with a mad tone.

HAHAHAHAH… A naïve and dumb little girl! I’m very grateful for you to get rid of those two bunch that just couldn’t give up their duty. I thought I will die imprisoned inside this weak ass body, but you just have to be a smartass and got inside this body. Now you could be my puppet!.

While we are at it, that boyfriend of yours? It was a great fortune for him to be your boyfriend! I can get my revenge on him through YOU. Of course, as a girlfriend, you should act like one right? We don’t want him getting worried. Hahahahaha…

Back to the classroom…

The class was almost empty, half of the student was already on their way home while the one who stayed was still doing their duty as a responsible student and tidied up the classroom. One by one they arranged the chair and desk while sweeping the floor, what a responsible student they were!.

One student was walking in with a fast step. His face filled with labels that read worries, of course not. He shoved every student on his way, he passed through like an unstoppable train.

He just couldn’t stop the inner thought that was nagging at him after seeing how Jeniffer acted last morning. There must be something that was hidden he thought. He didn’t stop at any obstacle to know the reason behind this.

He then glanced at his right, changed his mind, and stopped suddenly. He stopped at a particular classroom. A familiar classroom that he used to come to when he wanted to hang out with his girlfriend. “Did Jeniffer already taken her stuff or not?...”

He then walked into the classroom and looked around. It was empty without any person in sight. School already ended dozen minutes ago, so it wasn’t strange. The classroom was tidy with the seat arrangement neatly. But there was still an odd part in this class.

His eyes locked at a particular seat that still has its stuff on it. He shook his head helplessly. She was still the same as ever he thought. He walked to the seat with a little smile.

He looked down at her bag, a rather feminine design for someone as eccentric as her. With pink color adorned with flower pattern. He bent down and grabbed the back, he slung it over his shoulder.

When he comes up again, his eyes wide open. His body jerked from a surprise. He stepped back involuntarily. His gaze was glued toward a seat behind the seat he was at. Something was there or rather someone that wasn’t there before or so he thought

A rather odd person, a little girl. A girl about the age of ten sitting on the back row seat. Sharod frowned his eyes brows. Who is this girl he thought?

“Hi~.” Said the little girl.

“Erm…” said Sharod. “Hi…”

The little girl sat with her legs crossed with her arm sporting her chin on the desk. She had this amused smile on her face. Her eyes locked on Sharod.

“Erm…” Sharod stammered, his brain filled with the thought of how this girl appeared. She wasn’t there before, right? This classroom was empty… or I just didn’t saw her when I went in earlier?.

“Don’t worry~ I definitely wasn’t here when you went in earlier.” The girl chuckled.

“Did you just read my mind?.” Utter Sharod, bewildered.

“No.” Remarked the girl, she changed her posture into leaning against the chair. ”It was just written on your face.”

“So, you are the one who had awakened the hated bloodline, huh.” The girl said with a flat tone.

“Erm… what?.” Sharod face was full of question marks.

“Never mind, it seems I’m too earlier to meet you. Well, then I will come later.” The girl closed her eyes with a mocking smile. “Make sure to have Util by your side when that time comes.”

“What? Who?.” His question went answered as only air remained on the seat. He looked left and right, but couldn’t find anyone. His mind was full of thought, these days had been full of amazement one after another.

His face contorted into a smile as that thought crossed in his head. So many questions were left unanswered but he thought. Right, the wonder hasn’t quite gone yet, got to go Jeniffer next, don’t worry about earlier. She said it herself that we would meet again after all.

With that comforting thought, he went out with a satisfied smile. He then runs again into the hall to quickly reach Ms. Maya’s office. There was another magical happening await there.

 

0