starting to learn… very early.
191 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2.

After the death of the woman, the old nurse took the baby to an orphanage. The nurse finally arriving at the orphanage after talking to the hospital head on the phone about taking responsibility of taking the newborn to safe place starts the walk from her vehicle to the building.

The building with the seemingly inappropriate name "Home for the unfortunate children of rich people and heroes" had a beautiful outer design and garden with a great entrance many kilometers from a street. The old nurse finally reaching after a considerable walking distance. Reaching for the doorbell the nurse was interrupted by the door opening to a beautiful woman in a nurse outfit with black hair straight and smooth with eyes that had maps and dots that seemed to be able to pin-point the general position of anyone on the property. 

"Ara Ara, you seem to be Shuzenji-san, please come in and we can start the files."

Shuzenji Chiyo, also known as recovery girl, entered the hotel/office looking orphanage with the newborn baby in the car seat she borrowed from the hospital.

"The girl seems to be very pretty and already has a quirk I see."

"Yes it seems 'he' has a good face (and something else pretty amazing=)) and his mother was the one with the similar quirk, she wouldn't tell anyone who the father was though. We also might be yet to see a second quirk."

"Ara ara, anyways please write 'his' name birthdate and all the information that's empty, if possible."

Showing recovery girl the papers whom puts down Ira, whom without anyone knowing he's awake opens his eyes. Anyone who would have seen his eyes would have clearly recognized the intelligence in his beautiful cyan eyes. Listening to the two adults he seemed to recognize their speech, and after a while completely understand it!

While common sense says he would be smarter when growing older as all children do, and while his IQ is a bit higher than others, it's as it seems he has already completely has grown out his intelligence. Growing tired from having stretched his mental strength, he falls asleep.

 

1