4
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Knock knock

"Yes?,coming"*opens door

"Oh Chrome you're here,thank you again for taking Elise home"

"Its no problem,Mrs. Marion"

"Come in, come in,ill lead you to Elise's room,We already hired a healer yesterday,but she said her ankle needs a few more days to heal"

*Knock knock knock

"Eli you're friend's here"

"Good morning Lis,How are you"

"Ill leave you two to chat,ill get your father to bake some bread for our guest"

"Well uhmm,thank you for yesterday Rome,you didnt have to visit"

"of course i do!, My friends hurt,i cant just sit around at home doing nothing!"

"*Giggles you're really passionate about being friends huh,anyway did you get enough rest?,you look like you didnt sleep much"

"Oh dont worry about it,i was looking for a spell to heal your ankle,for a couple of hours i finally found it.Oh right please sit ill cast it on you now"

"eh what?,you dont have to do this Rome,the healer said it'll get better in a few days so you dont have to worry about it.And i havent done anything to compensate you for bringing me home yesterday"

"Oh dont worry about that,you can just be my test subject then we will be even,i can test cast healing magic and you're helping me do it so we both get what we want"

"I dont think i can win against you so just do it"

"Haha yeah you can't.Now lets start, [Heal],that should do it,ah right please act as your ankle still hurts,it would be suspicious if you healed right away after my visit"

"Of course, you using magic early is a secret i would never tell anyone"

"Haha yeah i trust you"

"Hey kids breads here,eat up"

"We talked about whatever stuff we wanted to talk about ,i went to her house to visit her and 3 days have passed and we finally ended the charade"

"Now that, you're "healed",i wanted to invite you to my house for my 8th birthday party, you'll come won't you?"

"A-are you sure? I'm just a commoner,i dont think a place like that would suit me"

"Ofcourse it does,i dont think anyone would judge you,because your super cute"

"Seriously how do you say that so easily,my parents still dont know you're a noble"

"Oh dont worry about that,i already told them about me being a noble and me inviting you and your family,they really took it well they said("We kind of guessed,we dont mind as long as you take care of our daughter,but my husband and i wouldnt be able to go,my husbands brother is ill,so we planned to visit him on that day.So if it isnt any trouble will you take care of our daughter"

"Ofcourse i will,i wish for your brothers recovery Mr.Marion"

"Thank you Rome,I wish you an early Happy Birthday")

Well thats the gist of it"

"I see,but is it really alright?,for someone like me to attend your party?"

"Ah you really are dumb*headbutts,did that clear your head"

"Ouch, Rome,What did you do that for?"

"Ive been trying to tell you for a looong time You-Are-My-Friend.Im sure no one would mess with you,and if they do,Im the one who they have to face,so trust me alright"

"Alright,ill come"

"Right,i cant meet you for the next 3 days,Im supposed to be 'preparing'"

"Really!?Ah its getting late, you're going home now right?"

"Ah it is!! I really gotta go before my dad goes hunting for me!!. Hey dont worry we'll see each other in 3 days then after that ill stick to you like glue"

"*Giggles alright Ill see you"

My hands on her cute face,Am i doing the right thing this is a sin right!!!????

Its so smooth and squishy.GOD KILL ME NOW!!!!

*Elise's Room

Rome is already gone,guh i wont be able to see her for the next 3 days i already miss her-as a friend!!,friend!!!,best friend!!!!

Yup best friend.Ah what is wrong with me?

*Shafton House

Aah im so bummed i wont be able to see Lis for 3 days i cant take that! I need my daily does of cuteness!

Mother I love you but why!!!!!?

"Oh Nia you're home,you seem sad,is there anything wrong?,did some ruffian hurt you?Felix!! call the Knights we're going hunting!"

"No dad!!!dont,theres no one who hurt me,i only tripped"

"Tripped you say,alright"

Phew looks like he calmed down

"Nia which root or rock made you trip,How dare it try to hurt you!!!!!"

Ugh this is really exhausting to deal with,lets just do this before he tries to burn down the forest.

"Dad theres really nothing,i think dinners ready can you give me a piggy back ride to the dining hall?(cue adorable look)

"Ah MY DAUGHTER IS ADOOOORRRAAAABBBBLLLLEEE!!!!!!ofcourse sweety lets go"

Phew another day, another forest saved.It reminds me of that incident when i was 5 years old we went to a forest in Gaduel to have a family picnic,i tripped on a tree root and skinned my knee.Then my father burned down a part of the forest.And for your information it is now called "Patched forest of the Shafton Lord".

[Oooh the Birthday party,ey,looking forward to that too,Will the princess and   Chromenia finally meet?Or will Elise Befriend or somehow offend a noble.I also dont know,I havent gotten that far in writing.

Please stay tuned]

0