Going Back Home is Fun | Chapter 2
107 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Have you ever felt that thrilling feeling while being chased down by something horrifying like those in horror movies?' 

"F*ck!" Anna does. 

She hurriedly dashed away from her previous hiding position and run to the road of blood, at her back was a dark green slime-like creature with a giant eyeball on the top of it. It looks like something a cleaver knife on her hand can't takedown. The slime creature might be attracted by the corpse of the unknown monster she had killed and happened to see her creeping out of the store and just decided that the living her might be more delicious than the dead monster. 

And so, the cautiousness was thrown out to the wind and Anna decided that f*cking running away will save her life more than battling it.

'How can someone kill a giant slime with an eyeball on the top of it?' Anna thought as she turned right, her feet never stopped running. 

'I thought I can conserve my energy and slowly move stealthily, this damn slime just ruined everything!' Anna growled, her left hand fumbled on her jacket pockets, and pick up her door key. Running in an open space while the whole world was plagued with the sudden appearance of monsters might not be a good thing but the damn creature slowly gaining pace at her back was much much more dangerous. 

Anna didn't know how much time did she spend running away but the moment she saw her apartment building, she saw the hope of laying on her couch again. Her feet enforced more strength as her pace became faster again, after kicking the glass door open, she hurriedly runs on the stairs. Getting on the elevator and waiting for it to close is more dangerous. 

Her apartment was on the third floor and was placed in the middle of five rooms. Just a little bit more rushing and she can finally meet her darling room!

Second floor.

Third floor!

Switching the knife on her right and her key on the left, Anna precisely stab the key to the knob and opened it, swinging her door open and after entering, closing it and locking it. 

Anna felt her whole body trembled in exhaustion, she slumped her whole being at the door as she hurriedly gasped for breath. Her eyes slowly became unfocused because of tiredness. The exhaustion from battling the monster earlier at the store and tiredness of sudden running without proper stretching piled up on her body. 

'Is this my punishment for escaping my gym week?' Anna didn't care about what happened to her surroundings anymore as she slowly walks to her favorite couch, like a piece of rock, she fell on it. The tension on her body released itself and her exhaustion forced her to closed her eyes to rest.

 

The forgotten slime creature: ???

 

 

4