Weird Feeling | Chapter 4
67 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna lived a reclusive life for the following two days. Because of some weird power protecting the building, she's on, the residents and she remained protected inside, monsters who dare come in the vicinity of the area was repulsed by some white energy from the building. And so, Anna who was constantly hungry because of some unknown reason kept looting some apartments whose owners probably didn't survive the monster onslaught four days ago. 

On the sixth day of staying at her apartment, Anna curled herself on the big bed, the unexplainable hunger constantly haunted her mind. From the day she wakes up from her two-days sleep, she keeps getting hungry as time goes by. It was like there were some greedy worms in her stomach that beg for more food. 

"Damnit, where is the f*cking rescue team when you needed them?" Anna growled in pain, the only reason she still remained in her apartment is because of the hope that the government army will reach H City. 

I shouldn't put too much hope on that army, I safeguard myself now and I'm f*cking hungry!

Anna roared in her mind, enduring the pain on her stomach, she sat up and grab the adventure bag she prepared yesterday night. I don't care anymore, it's time to go hunting.

Remembering the destroyed convenience store, that will be her first target! 

Anna wore a thick black jacket over her body, the pockets were filled with little knives from Anna's collection, tying her hair up and wearing a black mask, Anna resolutely exited her apartment, the only goal in her mind was to bring home food for another long time reclusive living in her apartment! 

Anna looked left and right before speedily taking cover behind an upturned car, the situation looks good, there were no monsters lurking around.

While looking out for possible dangers, Anna also carefully surveyed the conditions of the surrounding. The street can no longer be treated as one for only mutilated and decaying bodies covered with flies filled it, the repugnant smell of dried blood irritated Anna's nose, everything in display truly became a scene of hell. I feel like puking.

Anna endured the smell as she cautiously walks on the sideway, her one hand gripping a long knife and the other one held a baseball bat covered with nails, she accurately portrayed a suspicious gangsta on the run. 

As Anna approached the street turn, her vigilance grew stronger as she heard a random groan of an unknown creature, her steps lightened more as she crouch when approaching. Raising the bat, Anna glance at the road and discovered a small creature. This one looks small, one meter? This variant skin is green, doesn't this looks like a goblin in anime? Bet that it's ugly too. 

Anna pursed her mouth as she slowly walks into the variant's position, since the monster's back is in front of her, it will be a pity if she didn't strike it.

The variant remained in its position, not noticing that Anna was already in its back, having an evil smile on her lips.

*bang*

The small body of the variant flew a meter away before landing in a sorry state, the face of the creature is as ugly as Anna expected it to be, and because of the strength that she used to bang its head, an obvious crack can be seen on its head as black juices sprouted on the gravel road. 

Wait, what's this weird feeling so suddenly?

Anna frowned as she hurriedly escaped from her crime scene, the moment that monster landed, a weird feeling suddenly passed through her body, it was like a snake glided through her body and gave it some...strength? 

And Anna's hunger also abated, maybe because the scene was too disgusting so my body lost appetite? 

 

3