9
158 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I dont have combat experience yet so really  nervous right now. He's just glaring at me.And he's equiped with a thick short sword.Elro is an assassin,so im equiped with daggers.If i can't handle him ill have to give up.

"You're dead Eklow"

"My name's Elro though"

"Dont correct me brat haaaaaaah!!"*Heavy straight Swing"

*Dagger cross block

He's strong gotta admit that,but my physical endurance is stronger.

Ill try a technique.

*Breaks strike

Okay he's set back and now for a Back Kick,Haauh!

What is this brat!? Augh my stomach hurts,what was that ki-

*Cross dagger neck strike

"Euh,Ah i give up, Please dont kill me!!!!!"

Hmm I'm stronger than i thought,my body can execute the techniques I come up with.It really is a cheat Body.

*Chair smash

Guh!? .... Who did that!?That sore loser threw a chair at me!

"Don't you know you can only win if you're opponent's unconscious or dead haha.And well you just humiliated me then I'll pick the latter,hahaha"*Heavy swing

* Body blow

*Dodge

I'll have to make this guy faint,A chop to the neck should do it.

*Sword swing

*Dagger block

*Lets go of right dagger

Dude is really paying attention to the right dagger , I am right handed that must have been clear to him..Big mistake.

*Neck chop

"Good night,ill put a dollar on your pillow later"

*Stavs faints

"And the winner is Elro Vye"

That ended well........for me.The bartender said Lilith will be back tomorrow so I'll go out again tommorow ah!today. That drained a lot of energy, i guess ill sleep in today.

*Few hours later

"Young Miss? Its time to wake up,Young miss"

I have tried shaking her but she wont wake up.I-Ill call for madame "

"Nia wake up"

"Uhmm"

"Did you stay up last night reading again?"

"Un"

"Alright I'll let you sleep a little longer"

"Ah! Its noon *yawn"

"You're up Young Lady,ill take you for a bath"

"Okay"

Its noon so there's nothing much to do except stare at the minkles egg,Lis is not in the backforest,guess I'll just read.hmm? Father? I thought he was working today.

"Father,i thought you were working today"

"Ah nia,Im just taking a break I'll have to go back to the castle later"

"Why aren't you taking a break at the castle if the King is just gonna call you again"

"Well Nia its because you are here"

"Ah right father,i just realized i have nothing to do,can i learn swordsmanship?"

"Huh? Why would you want to learn that?"

" Because i want to slice anyone who tries to hit on me"

"A valid reason, I'll arrange the best sword instructor just for you"

"Yay father e best"

"Guh Cuuute"

*Night

Good,time to go.

*Opens Door

Look its that rookie who took down Stavs"

"Hah that's what he gets for underestimating that kid"

"I'mm glad he lost,that bastard hahah"

"Sir Vye  ,Lilith is in the lounge I'll call her"

*Nods

"I could not obtain, Any information because it was sealed tight and no one in the royal court knows of this ,but i listed down the possible people and narrowed it down to Rudin Falker."

"I see ,thats enough thank you"

The info is hidden really well,and no one in the imperial court knows anything,Is this some kind of Royal Secret?,Cheh.Rudin Falker huh? Who?

"I've also obtained information of Rudin Falker"

"Ah!,great, you really are a pro"*headpats

"Ah guh"

"I'll put in extra,for your hard work,i think I'll be booking you again in the future" *leaves

*Shafton house,Chromenia's room

Rudin Falker huh,he is Count Everus's favorite child,and the top candidate for heir despite having an older brother. He is smart and overtook his older brother's lessons.As that may be impressive he is an absolute scum,that likes to bully on the weak,mainly commoners,shopkeepers,

And his own house's employees.He is rumored to have ordered his guard to cut off a beggars hand because he looked his way.Cheh what an absolute dingus. I think the Falkers House's future would be more stable if Cloyde Falker,his older brother was heir.

Ill have to sleep on it,and think of a plan , they'll be visiting in 5 days,what should i do, We'll only meet  and establish the Engagement on our Second meeting.I still have time.

[Chromenia found out her possible fiance,and he's an 8 year old scum?Will Chromenia and Rudin establish an engagement,or will something happen during the meeting,I also dont know,I haven't gotten that far writing. Please stay tuned]

7