V1ーChapter 5*
5k 8 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bathing time is the only time I can relax my mind. But the thing is, I can hardly be alone even when I am bathing. You see, Irana and Yuji always want to bathe together with me. If they only want to just bathe with me, that's okay. But their hand is a bit mischievous. Irana's hand being mischievous while we bathe together is acceptable. But in Yuji's case... is really worrying. I know he is only five, but it is still really dangerous.

"Fuuuuh... Bathing in hot water really relaxing. I hope I can stay here a bit longer. If not, Irana will be wake up at any mom..."

The bathroom door suddenly opened with a loud bang. I have sworn that I lock the door.

"ONEE-CHAN!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!."

Oh, dear...

"Oh, Irana... I am just about done. I am going ou..."

"Noo... stay still. I'll wash my body real quick and hop in with you Oni..nee-chan."

Should I comply or... sigh... just comply.

"Fine... Just be quick. Viola is waiting for us after all."

"Okay! " She cheerfully replies. 

Irana then quickly washed her body as fast as she could. But I can't help but frown, looking at her. 

"Hey... Irana... I know I said to be quick. But slow down a bit.. don't be rough with your own skin!."

"Why?... is not like it make any difference whatsoever. "

What?... how on earth did you manage to have that delicate and soft skin when you... 

... 

... 

Oh right... I've been spoiling her and doing it for her since she was young. This is no good. 

"Stop it right there Irana, let me teach you how to... I've been doing it for you since we are a child, but I never teach you how to."

I then come out of the bathtub and approach Irana. I then rinse her body to get rid of all the foam. I look at her skin... as expected. There is a red trace in some of the places. Why didn't she feel hurt by that?. My heart ached seeing it.

"Look at your skin... is damaged now. Did you really didn't feel it scratching your skin Irana?. "

She shook her head in response. 

"Really?.. 'sigh'... Irana, in the future, doesn't be so rough when you wash. Wash it like this."

I then slowly apply the body soap to her skin and gently rub it. 

Hmmm... what?. It sounds kinda lewd?... Screw you... I will not tell you any further details from here on!.

While doing that... I heard a mischievous laugh from Irana. 

"Onee-chan... I actually know how to wash my own body properly. "

Wait, for what?!... Then why... 

"You've fallen for my trap!."

She suddenly turns around and hugs me with her naked slippery skin.

Oh no... I've been played by my own little sister. I feel like I am still really naive. 

Ugh... 

"You even rub your skin roughly until it becomes red. How cunning you become. "

"Hehehe... You are just too naive Onee-chan. Now then, shall we get started?. "

"Started for what?... "

"Well of course... for this!. "

Ahn♪

114