V1ーChapter 14*
3.5k 12 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is really shocking; I don't know how my account is verified. Now because of it, the audience thought I was related to this Vcuber. Well... that might be the case. But I don't know who she is. I saw the chat said about her having a twin. Is this girl perhaps Irana?.

"Onii... ahem... Onee-chan are you back yet?. I bought you some tapioca tea."

Oh... Irana is finally back. Wait... if she comeback. Then...

"I can't believe you are watching me right now Aria... fufufu. You don't usually watch this kind of stuff at home."

Who on earth is this girl?.

"Aria, what are you watching?. Is it a Vcuber live stream... I heard her calling your name... did you know that Vcuber?." Viola, who seems to hold some bag of food, asks me.

Let's welcome them back first, and grab that tapioca.

"Welcome back you two... where were you going? go grab some food?. Aren't there free food in the cafeteria? "

"Yeah... we are just back bought some food. The one in the cafeteria is... how should I phrase it?. Not yummy at all." Said Irana.

"I see... I hope you're not doing this outing often. Don't waste money when you have free stuff." I said to them while grabbing the tapioca from Irana.

Irana seems to glance at my phone... the Vcuber live stream is still on. And... ah... my hundred-dollar donation is still visible in the chat. This is embarrassing...

"Say the person who wastes hundred dollars on Vcuber... hmph," Said Irana.

I can't help it, okay?!... I just want to cheer her up. You wouldn't understand even if I explained it. Let's just make up a lie.

"Is not like that Irana... you see... look at the Vcuber name."

Irana and Viola then simultaneously look at the Vcuber name. 

"Eeeeh... is that you Onee-chan... Onee-chan is Vcuber!!."

It seems, Irana also didn't know who the person behind the Vcuber was.

"How could I be a Vcuber?... And look... she's still streaming right now. Am I streaming right now?."

"Right... but the reverse surname and same last name. Who is she Onee-chan?. Did you know her?."

"Yeah... Aria... did you know her?. I heard she's calling your name with familiarity earlier." Said Viola.

I also want to know who she is.

"I didn't know who is she. But it seems she knows me. Her debut date also is on our birthday Irana."

Irana then seems to ponder on something.

"So you donated hundred dollars for you to know who is she?." Ask Viola

You're right, Viola. It is definitely not because I have an impulse to donate on Vcuber or anything!!.

"Something like that," I said with totally not a suspicious smile.

Waah... Viola, don't look at me like that. I am telling you the truth!! Really. 

"Let me call someone first. Onee-chan, Viola. Keep an eye on that Vcuber." Said Irana.

Who is she going to call?. Let's just do what my cute little sister said.

"Oooh... Finally...we finally found some Iron...we found IRON!!"

Her reaction to discovering Iron is as if she discovers a diamond. She really is a newbie.

"Hmm... someone is calling me... wait for a minute chat. I'll answer it first."

[Pause the game!!...]

[...Imagine kreepa blew her up while she is away.]

"...Pssst..."

"...Kaboom..."

[called it... wwwwww]

[wwwwww poor Aria-chan.]

[Krepaa 6 Aria 0.... wwwwww]

She gets a phone call... is it from Irana?. Viola and I simultaneously look at Irana.

"... sorry to bother you... just want to confirm something. Yeah... love you too. bye..."

Irana then hung up the call. I then look back at my phone.

"I am ba... wa.. wa.. why did I die?!"

I look back at Irana.

"Who did you just call Irana," I ask curiously.

"Is father..."

"What!!."

"Just kidding... is actually mom... that Vcuber is mom."

"What!!."

My mom is a Vcuber... Alternative title confirmed

96