V1ーChapter 18*
3.2k 17 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think I beat about seven people until the security appeared. Believe me when I say this is an elite school. Although they don't have a janitor to clean the surrounding area, the security in this school is terrifying people. You would assume they are retired former MMA athletes just by looking at their figures. You don't want to mess around, just them being standing around. But even so, the school executive placed them outside the building; I never saw them once on the inside.

Oh, btw, in case you are wondering how the naughty guys and the royal...pfft ... guard manage to attend this elite school. First of all, the naughty guys, although they claim to be terrifying delinquents. All I see is a bunch of cute little brothers playing the delinquent games, especially Arthur. If not for their rotten personality, you probably think they are well-behaved middle schoolboys. As for the royal... pfft ... guard, they look like those background Ojou-sama followers from an otome game. They are all good-looking and also smart enough, that's about it. Their manner resembles a butler serving their mistress.

Anyway... I need to get out of here. I hope the teacher didn't know that I actually have some sort of involvement in this chaotic conflict. Well, there is CCTV in this cafeteria. If they somehow review the footage, I can just claim that it is self-defence. Irana and Viola have already finished their breakfast. I have not even tasted mine yet. Oh well... who cares about breakfast now. But still, I need some energy, so I take a quick gulp of the corn porridge. Then grab Kotori under the table, then signalling Irana and Viola to get out of this warzone. I princess carry Kotori out of the cafeteria. I barely hear someone says... " They kidnapped the princess!!." I really want to retort... ' Who kidnapped your princess!!... do you think I am Bows*r or something!'. But I don't have time to do so. I clearly see one guy get knocked out with one punch by the bald security man from the corner of my eye.

When we finally managed to get out of the cafeteria, I was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. For some reason, Irana and Viola immediately went to the toilet; maybe the porridge was bad?. I like to accompany them, but I need to calm Kotori first. Kotori in my arm, still crying and sobbing. She really is a fragile princess. I put Kotori down and pat her head to calm her down.

"Well... you don't have to be scare anymore... we already far from the cafeteria."

"...Noo... is still my fault... I am... I am sorry!" she then proceeds to hug me and cry in my chest.

Ugh... how to handle crying girl?... I don't know. Irana never cries on me; she is a strong-willed younger sister. So this is the first time I have had a girl cry on me. If only I had bought those books in my previous life with the title 'How to handle crying girl on you for a dummy 101', I might have a solution right now.

"Hey, you1you finally awake......"

I heard a girl's voice calling from behind. I look back and see a red-haired girl with a sharp eye.

"... Are you the one named Miyazaki Aria?" Ask the red-haired girl.

Why is she looking for me?... also, seeing her appearance gave me the urge to ask...

".... Are you Irish?."

"Huh?..."

Didn't expect double release a day, did you?... Well, me neither!!.

The red-haired girl.

 

86