V1ーExChapter 6
3k 6 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day when I woke up. Onii... Onee-chan is still processing the fact that our mother has become Vcuber. Honestly, her reaction is so funny. I can't help myself but take a few pictures to commemorate it later. I have to drag Onee-chan to the bathroom and strip her naked until she's become normal again. We have our usual game in the bathroom. Viola also joins in on the game today. Is really refreshing doing that game. Sadly, is not as excited to play that game alone. As expected... The more people join in, the merrier it becomes.

After we've done playing. We change our uniform and head outside to the cafeteria.  We just exit our room, and we already meet up with one of our classmates. Her name is Minami Kotori. Her room and our room are neighboring each other. She and Onee-chan chatted for quite some time before we head out to the cafeteria.

As far as I know, Kotori is also an Esper. But I don't know what her power is. It seems to be confidential. She has bodyguard followers who call themself royal guards. Making me believe that Kotori is a princess from an influential family.

When we finally arrive in the cafeteria. We grab our food and find an empty table. Once we found one, we sit down and began to eat our food. Well, that's the plan. Until Kotori kowtow her head on the table and start apologizing in loud voice. I don't know if that is intentional or she's just clumsy and didn't realize what she's doing. Either way, it catches the attention of the people in the entire cafeteria.

What comes after is chaos unraveling in this cafeteria. One of The Royal guards starts attacking Onii... ahem... Onee-chan. Onee-chan easily counterattacks and overpower that person. but the problem is, that attack creates a chain reaction. One after another, members of the royal guard try attacking Onee-chan. But Onee-chan also has her own followers. What is she calling them again? Naughty boys?... if they are a group of girls it might sound wrong. Onee-chan naming sense really is weird. Anyway, the naughty boys began attacking the royal guard making the cafeteria a warzone. Onee-chan also participates in battling, while I and Viola just sit calmly and eat. Why do we not panic like other people you ask? we know as long as Onii... Onee-chan protecting us. We are safe. Since long ago, Onee-chan's physical strength can be considered a monstrosity. I don't know if that is because of her Esper power enchanting her physical strength or purely because of exercising. I am pretty sure if Onee-chan gets serious and punches the nearby wall, she will destroy it and create a huge hole

I once ask Onee-chan how is she so powerful. I thought at first she discovers her Esper power, but I am wrong. She said because she is practicing all kinds of self-defense techniques and mix them up together. That's a weird excuse because our parent never signs up Onee-chan on self-defense school. I ask her about that, her answer is she learning it via the internet while adverting her gaze. That's definitely a lie, but I didn't pry any further. Btw... Kotori from the start is hiding under the table while hugging her own head.

Once I and Viola finish eating. Onee-chan looks back at us and starts gulping her portion of the meal. She then tells us to get out of the cafeteria. She also grabs Kotori and the princess carries her...Ugh... I am jealous. If I knew it, I'll also pretend to be scared. Anyway... When we are already far away from the cafeteria, my smart watch makes a sound. Is a sudden mission from Esper Association. Someone has infiltrated the school. Their target is unknown but is speculated to be Onee-chan. I can't let them... I need to protect Onee-chan!. So I made an Excuse with Viola to go to the toilet. Once we are out of Onee-chan's view, Viola touches me and teleport me into the scene.

I lie... next chapter is still ExChapter. But not Irana's point of view this time. But Ariana's point of view.

80