V1ーChapter 22
2.9k 13 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left those two alone. Hope nothing happens. I then head into Mom's room. Come to think of it, when did I last enter my mom's room?. I don't remember it at all. Anyway... this is also a great time to ask her about that Vcuber thingy. I knock into my mom's room.

"Mom!... is me, Aria."

"Wait for a second sweetie... I'll open the door."

Hmmm... did she prepare something for me?. It sounds like that. Suddenly I feel excited.

The door finally opened, a figure of a young(?) woman can be seen. She has long hair and a similar face figure as mind. It looks like an older version of me or Irana. She's currently wearing a maid outfit. Why maid outfit?.

"...Mom?."

"Come in quick Aria." Said my mom, while dragging me in. 

Inside my mom's room. There are three different sets of computers for streaming. There gaming chair, mic, and lighting. This room didn't look like a housewife's room. It looks like a room belongs to a group of Streamers. I know one of the streamers is. But who are the other two? The old man and Yuji?.

"So mom... are you really a Vcuber?." I ask my mom.

"Yes...and soon You and Irana too."

What?.

"Wait wait wait?... what do you mean Irana and I soon be a Vcuber?."

My mom then pointed at the computer set up.

"Look at this setup. This two belong to you and Irana."

"But... but ... why so suddenly. you didn't even consult it to us?."

"Do I need to?..."

"Of course, you need to!!" I unintentionally raise my voice.

My mother then trembles. Dramatically fall to the ground and cry.

"..ugh... I got yelled at by my own child. She turns into an unfilial child."

"Ah.. no... I am sorry mom. I didn't mean to yell at you I am sorry!." I kowtow into my mom.

"Then you accept it right?...to become a Vcuber." My mom's atmosphere change in a second.

"... wait... that's not it."

"I see... you didn't want to listen to your mom anymore?.*hisk hisk* You finally want to be an unfilial child."

"Ah... don't cry mom... fine... fine... I'll do it ... don't cry!. I am filial you see."

Please don't call me unfilial. I don't want a repeat of my last life. I'll follow what you said, I'll be filial daughter!.1Past life trauma.

"Great!!... then let's get started. You will debut today!!."

"eh... but I don't know how to deliver a live stream. Aren't you supposed to teach me first?."

"Don't worry about that sweetie. We will stream together first. You can do it alone if you are confident enough. So sit tight beside me. Watch and learn okay?." Said my mom while winking at me.

"What about the Vcuber model? I don't have that yet. I can't debut without that." I said that as an excuse to escape.

"Don't worry about that. Come here and look."

My mom walks into one of the computers and opens a file folder. When the file opened, it reveals a 2D anime figure that resembles my characteristic. Short hair and look tomboyish. She's wearing a leather jacket with a skull logo on the chest. It totally looks like a delinquent. 

"Why does the model looks like that!!."

At least give me a girly one if you want me to become Vcuber!!.

90