V1ーChapter 25
2.7k 12 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally play meincraft. As per usual, we need wood first then craft it into a plank, and then crafting table, ah noo... is a workbench. To be honest, this game is pretty similar to the game I played in my previous life. The way you play it is also the same. But there is obvious names difference here and there. From the title to the item and mobs name. Once that is done, I craft pickaxe and mining down to get stone. I mine enough stone to make a furnace. And then created two sets of stone tools. One for me and the other for my mom.

"Mo... Onee-chan. Here, take these stone tools."

"Eh... already.... that's fast?."

"Fast?... isn't this the usual speed to get stone tools?. Anyway, I'll make charcoal. Onee-chan hunts some sheep and cows for food."

[The contrast between pro player and newbie player is as clear as a morning sky]

[The only smarting Bakaira doing so far is inviting this twin sister to play together]

[Is she really her sister?... I am starting to doubt that given the difference between intelengece]

"Hey... you guys are rude!!."

I guess this is how you feel to become a Vcuber huh?. If you didn't get praise... you probably get teased. Come to think of it, Vcuber chat sometimes feels and acts like some kind of rom-com protagonist. I suddenly got an Idea to make Vcuber fanfic where the live stream chats are a man and the Vcuber actually just does her daily life and not streaming. It is even funnier if the Vcuber is a man. hehehe... I'll make it later in my free time.

"Aria... why are you making that kind of face?"

[pervy though?... is she having pervy thought]

[Bakaira-sama... be careful!! I feel she's up to something]

"Ah... nothing. I just thought something funny." I said to my mom with a smile.

[she's definitely up to something!!]

[what's up with that suspicious smile wwwww]

[Lilsis is an S confirmed?]

Oh... the charcoal is done.  Time to make a torch.

"Mo... Onee-chan. How much food did you get?."

"NONE... they keep running away!"

What... how difficult it is to kill a passive mob?.

"Well... let me join you to hunt as well then."

I then join mom to hunt for food. We hunt for about 12 minutes or so. The result is surprising. My mom gets one piece of chicken. While I got 12 beef and 18 mutton. I didn't watch her stream until the end last time. I wonder how is she enjoying the game?. I mean, she must be enjoying it right? if not, she will not invite me to play this game. We then cook the meat and split it between us.

"Now then, let's go to the mine."

"eh... don't you want to make a shelter first. Is already going to be dark soon."

Certainly, the night will come soon. But...

"It doesn't matter... There is no difference between night and day in the cave. Let's go."

"Eeeh... are you really... we can do it later!. Let's make a farm first. We might need more food."

Hmm..? why did mom seems so terrified about going into the cave?.

[She's definitely traumatized by that warden.]

[to be honest, the warden also scared me... it come out of nowhere.]

Warden?. That mobs that can't see?. I see, she's terrified by that mobs.

"Well... don't worry mo... Onee-chan.  We will not go deep into the cave. We only need to find iron and coal. If we didn't go deep, we will not encounter warden"

"Really... you are not lying to me right?"

why would I lie?.

"Well.. of course not," I said with a smile.

[www... can't wait to see what happen next]

[I can't trust that smile.]

[Sus... Aria is sus!!]

"See... the chat also though so... you are definitely lying to me!!"

"Chat.. what do you mean by that. I really didn't lie." I calmly said while smiling at the camera.

[*Shudder*]

[I feel like someone behind me just now]

[That terrifies me... I might be leaking down there.]

Hmm... what kind of avatar did mom make me?. Why did they terrify me with my pure and honest smile?.

82