V1ーExChapter 22
1.7k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When PE started... I am surprised to see Elly-sensei as a PE teacher. I thought she is a biology teacher. Well maybe because of her power I thought she is a biology teacher. Without even introducing herself, Elly-sensei tells us to do a warm-up. Did she forget or did she does it on purpose?. Probably the latter, but who knows. After we were done warming up, Elly-sensei finally introduce herself. But at the same moment, I see Onee-chan has an expression as if she was in pain.

"Oni...Onee-chan are you alright?" I Ask Onee-chan

Elly-sensei also took notice and get closer to me and Onee-chan.

"Are you okay?" Ask Elly-sensei.

"I am not... My stomach aches and I suddenly feel sick." Said Onee-chan.

Her stomachache?... Did Onee-chan eat bad food?. No, that's not it, we always eat the same thing. So if that was the case, then I might get a stomachache too.

"Did this perhaps your first-time experience it?." Said Elly-sensei.

"First time?..." Said Onee-chan in bewildered.

First time...ah... it's her first time. Upon discovering the problem, Elly-sensei asks the class rep to take charge of the class and she escorts Onee-chan to the infirmary. Her excuse is to teach Onee-chan about it because that's her duty as a PE teacher. But I know for sure that was not the case. I meant, Elly-sensei also knows about Onee-chan's unawakened power. She might be checking if the menstruation period will affect and become a risk that might be awakening Onee-chan power.

Not long after that, Elly-sensei was already back from escorting Onee-chan. Our PE class began. Elly-sensei tells us that because today is our first PE class, we will start with a free play game. Basically, We could choose what to do during the PE session. From basketball games, Tennis, Badminton, or even swimming. As long as you report what you will be doing to Elly-sensei, you could choose anything. But you can't change it later.

I chose swimming because I have something to test with my ability. I got this idea last week, but I didn't have the chance to test it. I could test it in the bathtub, but it will do it there. So it has to be in the swimming pool. Viola also chooses the same, as well the majority of people.

When I once again fone changing into swimsuit provided by the school. I head into the swimming pool and prepare to jump in. But then... Suddenly, 

Everything stop... They all standing still like a statue... It is as if someone has stopped the time. No, the time stop. What is going on?. Then suddenly a loud sound could be heard? The source of this sound is from the main building. The same building where the infirmary is located.

My eyes are suddenly wide open imagining the possibility of what might actually cause this.

"Onee-chan!!..." I shouted and run toward the infirmary. 

But as I pass a certain area near the main building, I suddenly back at the pool. I keep trying and trying to get close to the infirmary, but I always end up back in the same place. What is this? What is going on?!.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... Even try to crush it with my power.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... I even try to find another way.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... But I still can't do it.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back...  The result is still the same.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... I am getting closer.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back...  More and more closer.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... Almost!!

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... PLEASE!!!.

I then desperately run into whatever barrier that teleports me back... ONEE-CHAN!!!.

Violet light suddenly burst out from the main building. A crack then appears. No... No no no!! Why now!!.

A giant ant crawled through the crack. I am prepared to fight it. But surprisingly, they ignore me. He seems to be more interested in...

No... They are heading to the swimming pool.

I then began slashing the ant, desperately trying to stop them from reaching the pool. But more and more ants keep crawling out the crack. How long will I have to endure this!!. Why this is happening, is not making any sense. Is this all-cause by Onee-chan!.

48