V2ーChapter 56
655 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Tower of Tallasa exists on the Yuudaina island. An island that is hidden above the cloud of Tsukuru city. This tower is the esper association HQ. I am now standing in front of this tower. It really is majestic seeing this tower surrounded by clouds and a metropolitan city in the background.

"What a breathtaking view..." I said.

"Right!!... I can get enough of this place, I hope I can spend my time here longer not just when I receive a mission." Said Ichiro.

"Hmm... you can't stay here longer?... Why?." I Ask.

"Well, the only one who can get into this island is those who can fly and have teleport ability. As I have neither of those, I can't really spend time here. Because the one who brings us here is not always available, the rule forbids us from staying without work-related stuff here. Apparently, there is someone who has been stranded on this floating island for a full night here in the past. The rule is made to prevent the same thing happening." Said Ichiro.

In the past?...

"Yes, that's right... One time, I want to sneak out of the tower to enjoy the view when my job is done. But miss Viola here caught me, teleport us high in the stratosphere and teleport us back to the island when we about to hit the ground." Said Aneira.

I open my eyes wide when hearing that... Viola can do that?.

"Kuhum... that was punishment for breaking the rule. " Said Viola who is back to her stoic face.

While we walking closer to the tower... there was a handsome blonde middle-aged man approaching us. He looks at me frowns for a bit then looks at Aneira and Ichiro. He is about to say something when...

"Uncle Michael!!, long time no see!!" Yuji ran into him and hug him.

Yuji knows this handsome blonde man. I assume he is the old man's close associate?.

"Ah, Yuji... long time no see...  Well can you let me go for a bit, I need to do my duty. Also, Viola... Send Aria-sama immediately to the overseer office." He said.

"Yes sir!!..."

"Wait..." 

Before I could utter another word, the scenery changed to that of a CEO office. 

"Woah... that surprises me...Viola... why did you teleport here. Usually, you just use the door."

"Deputy Michael ask me to teleport Aria...-sama to the overseer office immediately."

"Michael?... that damned bastard!!"

"You are the damned bastard Old man..." I said with a cold voice.

The old man suddenly jolted and look at me.

"A... Aria, can you calm down?... is really suffocating you know. I mean the pressure you create..."

Suffocating?... Pressure?. I guess that's my killing intent being channeled to the atmosphere?. I haven't really explored my power ever since the catalyst happens. 

"I will calm down when I am done... Old man?." I said.

"Eh... until you are done with what?."

I then smile as amicably as I could then say " Of course done beating you old man."

27