V2ーChapter 62
764 10 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I plan to schedule this story in zigzag manner now. One day there's a chapter. One days there's is not.

The clerk is dumbfounded for a second. But quickly regain her composer as nothing happens.

"I see... so what kind of clothing would you like to try?. There are many variants in our store that might suit your taste." Said the clerk.

"A frilly dress of course."  Said Lia.

"No... Elegant dress is the way to go." Said Irana.

"Am... why it has to be a dress?..." I ask.

"Oni...nee-chan..." " Aria..." They both said simultaneously. " If not a dress, what else will up your womanly charm!!"

"Casual woman clothes?..." I said.

"Like what your wearing now," Said Lia while frowning at me.

"I know I am wearing short pants right now which make me look tomboyish... but can we just buy a skirt and jacket."

"Aria... even if you wearing a skirt... your face still will diminish its effect." Said Lia.

"She is right Onee-chan... your face is too handsome for its own good." Said Irana.

"But we have the same face... doesn't that make your face handsome as well Irana?." I said.

"Irana's face is smaller those making her face look cute... That small thing makes a different impression." Said Lia.

While we chatting us each other. We didn't notice the clerk has gone pick up some dress. And now...

"Here are two dresses she could try... both frilly dress and elegant dress. This is our top recommendation" Said the clerk out of nowhere.

"Wow... that was fast." Said Irana.

"Now which one do you want to try first Aria." Said Lia.

...

Well... Let's try the frilly dress first.

"This one I guess..."

Lia's face then shows delight and pushes me to the changing room. " That's a great choice for you. The clerk really does a good job in choosing."

"Thank you..." Said the clerk with a low voice. I barely even hear it.

And so... Lia strips my clothing so quickly. Seems like she does this often because she does that fast and smoothly. I don't even have time to react. It happens instantly. So before I knew it, I am already in my underwear. The clothing I am wearing before also magically disappears. What a sinister technique... 

...

...

...

...

I hope I knew how to do exactly that.

What?... that's a dream technique every healthy man has. Though... I am a woman now. But my point still stands.

Now that I am done wearing this frilly dress. Is time to show it to the other. This is what I want for sure, but is kinda embarrassing. Ugh... just commit to it.

So I come out of the changing room. Let me remind you that Lia is with me the entire time. She's the first one to see me in this frilly dress. The dress is mostly black with a purple frilly bit.  The shoulder area is naked making me uneasy. The area around the leg has so much space that I can feel the wind every time I move. Admittedly... this is the first time I see myself as cute. Even though for a good chunk of this year I want to be more feminine, I never really try to do so.

"Is this really me..." The one in the mirror looks like Irana with short hair. That's my thought when I see my reflection in the mirror the first time. Meanwhile, I could hear Lia murmuring " Having her hair green would be perfectly reminiscing the past." I don't know what is she meant by that.

When Irana sees me in this frilly dress. I could see her face dumbfounded. I barely hear it under her breath..." Is like I am looking at my twin sister."

Irana... aren't we a twin sister?.

29