V2ーChapter 64
664 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have been sick for a few days now and when I am recovering, I buy some spicy ramen to "supposedly" make my throat better. But I didn't realize I buy the super extra spicy one. My stomach and mouth hate it.

Also, I rewrite Emilia The Witch, kindly check that out.

While dressing up like female CEO at a party, Accompany by someone dressed up as ice princess and gyaru. We've bound to get the attention wherever we go. I really want to go back home right now, but since Irana insisted, I am just following along. If only this is just between me and Irana, I will be okay. But this girl name Lia gave me an unpleasant feeling. I don't even like her character. And am I supposedly known her since a long time ago?. She's really suspicious. Furthermore, I don't like where we going after the clothing store.

"Why the Arcade?..." I ask.

"Why not... is Lia's suggestion." Said Irana.

So is you!!. I glare at Lia.

"Hey, don't give me that look, I just want to have fun you know. Beside..."

She then grabbed my arm and pull me into a certain arcade game machine. I look at the arcade game...

"NO... Sh*t I will not go through that hell again..." I threw Lia's arm away.

"... I saw a video you playing this game shared online. I want to see it in person." Said Lia with an Amicable smile.

"I am gonna go home... Sorry, Irana...  just spend time with Lia alone." 

Just when about to leave, Irana grabbed my hand.

"Onee-chan... come on... just do it once." Said Irana.

I frown and look at Irana. Irana is without a doubt a clingy sister, but she's not as spoiled as Yuji. She understands me and knows where to stop, she's more mature considering her age. This Irana however seems to be like Yuji, she's become childish.

"Irana... did something happen?. You never act like this since forever ago." I ask.

Irana seems to be taken aback by my question. There is a sense of panic in her eyes but is too faint for me to be sure. 

"Is... is not like that. I just want to see it with my own eyes. I heard it from Yuji and saw the Video, but I really want to see it with my own eyes." Said Irana.

"Is that so..."

I take a sigh...

"Just this one okay..." I said to her.

She then smiles and suddenly hugs me. She's acting childish for sure, I hug her back. Suddenly, I feel a sharp object in my back.

"Then wear this Onee-chan..." Irana said.

I reach to my back and take the sharp object. Is a mask... the same mask Yuji made me wear that day. I look at the mask, then look at Irana.

"Why?..."

"Just wear it..." She said with a smile.

"Yeah... You asking a lot of questions Aria. You should just listen to your cute little sister" Said Lia who then forcefully make me wear the mask.

"Gah!!... what are you doing!!... I can do it myself."

"Come on Aria, don't be shy... just like the old-time."

What old-time!! I don't remember sh*t!!.

 

23