V2ーChapter 70
438 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My head is hurt... everything looks blurry.

"Aria... get a hold of yourself."

I hear a voice. That's a nostalgic voice. Where did I hear it before?.

What just happen?... Right... Irana is she alright?.

"Where's Irana!!"

"Calm down... Irana is fine!!" 

I hear the same voice as before... Who exactly is she?. I try to remember. But each time I try to remember it, my head hurt even more.

"Who are you..."

I ask...

"No good... She is in a state of half awakening. This is even worse than before." 

Half awakening?... what does she mean by that?.

"Onee-chan!!... are you alright." 

Another voice that I recognize. But... why is she calling me Onee-chan?.

My head becoming even more...

'Cough cough'

I hold my mouth to hold my cough. My throat is in pain. I look at my hand and see blood.

Then... everything goes black.

No... I did not faint. Everything just goes black. I can't hear any voice anymore. But I still can feel my surrounding. What happening?. Have I gone blind and deaf?.

No...

I hear droplets of water falling. Is echoing through the place. But how could it be echoing?. Aren't I on the outside just now. I feel a sudden wind hit my body. The wind is cold and made my body shiver. I hear some steps... Someone getting close.

"Hello?..."

I try to say something. But no one answers me. My voice gets echoing through this place. Where is this?... Am I in a cave?. I bright light suddenly hit my eyes... I can see you again!. I look at my surrounding. I saw floating rocks all over the place. The sky looks weird. The sky is violet in color, surrounded by a bunch of tiny blue stars. Where is this?. Somehow this looks familiar.

"Pathetic..." I hear a voice from behind me.

That voice... sounds like mine... but there are other voices contained in it too. Is as if many people talking at the same time. But the primary voice is my voice. I look behind searching for the voice source.

There is a floating rock that awfully looks like a chair. Well, it is a chair a weird-looking chair. There are many red marks all over the chair. A girl wearing a Tsukuru academy uniform sitting there. She has black shoulder-length hair similar to mine. She has blue eyes, similar to mine. Her face... is also similar to mine. She is a spitting image of me. She sits there in a comfortable manner holding a necklace with a crystal that shines with a purple light. She holds the necklace as if to show it off.

"You really are pathetic." Said the woman that looks like me.

"Who are you?!..." I Ask confuse about my current situation.

"Miyazaki Aria, that's who I am." She said.

"That's impossible... I am Miyazaki Aria. Are you... Is that you Irana?... Come on, quit joking around. Why did you cut your hair just for this." I said.

"Denial... as expected of me." She said.

"What do you mean denial?... Irana... where are we?."

"You know everything, yet you don't want to know it. You deny your entire existence just for that girl. I can't believe you are also part of me."

"Irana?..."

"Let me take over this time. Just sleep and leave the rest of it to me. Your Reverse Life seems to come to an end." She said.

"My Reverse Life?..."

Ah... I remember. Everything until just a moment ago, I live my defying fate. I reverse that fate and change my reality. But why did I do that?. Is it because I wish for it in the last moment of my previous life?. I am not arrogant and didn't look down on others. I treated everyone nicely. Yet... 

"In the end, you got betrayed. Nothing change... is our fate."

"Betrayed?... by whom."

"Don't feign ignorance. You know who betray you. Betray us."

"Father?..."

ever since I imagined this scenario, I have always been afraid to implement it to the story. The reason is, that I always feel I rush this story too much. Well, After I am done with this story. I probably would attempt to rewrite it and polish the plot point and add more detail. But until then, I will continue this story.

 

17